• 締切済み

英文和訳の質問です。

as it was the last thing she did の意味を教えてください!

• nat16
  • お礼率16% (1/6)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

それが彼女のした最後の行為だったから

関連するQ&A

• 英文和訳の質問。

"What would you like for Christmas?" Mrs. Deverell asked. Angel had scarcely spoken a word ail day, was lying there, fuming, frustrated by this intrusion. For once, she did not know what she would like. It was only a matter of time before she would have everything she wanted. [As a famous novelist, she could buy herself jewelry, expensive clothes, a fur coat, her own car. All that separated her from such riches was the time it would take to transfer what was m her head to the pages of the exercise-book ― time which her mother's unexpected visit was causing her to lose. ] 『ディバレルが有名な小説家になったので、ディバレルはアンジェルに宝石や高価な衣服、毛皮のコート、車を買い与えることができた。そのような豊かさからアンジェルをを引き離したすべてのことは問題集のページに自分の母親の名前が出てきたことで変えていったのでした。つまり、母親が思ってもいなかった事態に、アンジェルは自分を見失ってしまったのだ。』 [ ]の英文だけで結構です。 この英文の訳を教えてください。また、熟語・構文等の解説もよろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳してください。

英文の和訳をしてください。 お願いします……。 1*What did you do during the summer vacation? 2*What was the best thing you did during the summer vacation? 3*Do you think it is better to visit the beach or the mountains. 4*Do you think it is better to eat popcorn at the movies or not? そんなの自分で考えろ などの回答は、いりません。 真剣に困ってるので。 どうか、よろしくお願い致します。

• 訳して頂きたい英文があります!

訳して頂きたい英文があります! どうしてもうまく訳せません。 She had an uneasy suspicion that I did not believe in her; and if that was why she did not like me, it was also why she sought my acquaintance: it galled her that I alone should look upon her as a comic figure and she could not rest till I acknowledged myself mistaken and defeated. お願いいたします。

• 英文和訳お願いします。

日本語訳を教えてください。 ( )が自分で考えたものです。 If i had known that things were going to turn out the way they did,I would never have joined the company. (もし事態がそのようになることがわかったいたら、その会社には入らなかったのに) It was not until she was well on her way to the office that she thought of the matter. (彼女は家に帰る途中で元気になって初めてそのことを考えた)

• 英文の意味がわかりません

・「it was a miracle I lasted as long as I did.」 ・「he impulsively offered them to me as a goingaway present」 上記2つの英文の意味がわかりません。 どなたか、意味を教えては下さいませんか? 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いします。

"Oh," said Tommy. "What a waste! When you're through with the book, you just throw it away, I guess. Our television screen must have had a million books on it, and it's good for many more. I wouldn't throw it away." "Same with mine," said Margie. She was 11 and hadn't seen as many telebooks as Tommy had. He was 13. She said, 'Where did you find it?' "In my house." He pointed without looking, because he was busy reading. "In the attic." "What's it about?" "School."

• ある英文(二つ)について質問です。

What surprised him was the unique shape of the statue. whatが関係代名詞の主格なのですが、文は「彼を驚かせたもの」であり「彼が驚いた」のではないのだから(意味上はそうですが)、what suprising him となぜならないのでしょうか? Just as clearly, unintelligence is not what most psychologists seem to suppose, the same thing as intelligence but not as much of it. この文なのですが構造がややこしくていまいちわかりません。訳を読めばなんとなくはわかりますが、絶対の自信を持って訳を当てはめることができないんです。 以上二点、どなかよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳教えてください

和訳教えてください   As she did , she did her best to the end. よろしくお願いします

• 英文和訳お願いします

英文和訳お願いします 自分で調べてみたのですが英文の和訳が分からなくて困っています。 But then she thought a little more, and said to herself: "Poor thing! she's very old, and her clothes are so shabby. It was my own fault. I put tempta-tion in her way. It would be too cruel to call the police and have her arrested. But I can't do my week's shopping if I have no money. お願いします。

• 6つの英文を訳してください

この英文の意味が分かりません 訳していただだきたいです。 1)Dark as it was, I could find my way back. 2)Even if I leave now, it will be too late. 3)My room is very comfortable wvwn though it is small 4)As far as we could see,everything was white 5)You may brrow the book as long as you return it. 6)There is no doubt as to who will win です。よろしくお願いします。