• ベストアンサー

英語得意な方、お願いいたします

Dan said some things about me that were not true. この文で誤りがあれば直しなさい。という問題なのですが特に間違いはないですよね?ワンチャンthatがwhichかなー、思ったのですが、thatでいいですよね?お願いいたします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

特に間違いはありません。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

Dan said some things about me that were not true. は、things (about me) を先行詞として 私について、正しくないことをいくつか言った。 Dan said that some things about me that were not true. は、私についてのいくつかのことは正しくない、 と言った。 まあ、どちらも文法的には正しい (いくつかは~ない、という意味で some は否定文に使えます) ですが、普通に考えると、前者の方でしょう。 百歩譲って、後者が普通だとして、前者でも正しいので直すことにはなりません。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9714/12081)
回答No.2

>Dan said some things about me that were not true. ⇒thatの位置が間違っています。 →Dan said that some things about me were not true.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 関係代名詞の非制限用法について

次の英文を関係代名詞の非制限用法を使い、ほぼ同じ意味を表す文に書き換えなさい。 I rented some videotapes at that shop. they were not interesting. ・・・・という問題で、 私は「I rented some videotapes at that shop, which were not interesting.」と答えたのですが間違いで、 「Some videotapes, which I rented at that shop, were not interesting.」が正しい答えでした。 何がいけないのでしょうか?そこのところを教えてください。

• 英語が得意な方へ

アメリカの質問掲示板で質問した際の、返事がよく理解できませんでした。どなたか、分かりやすく訳、または要約をしてくれませんか? 質問 I'm Japanese student studying English This time, I want to ask about subjunctive mood.If you had behaved such a way in the party, my parents would have said that ( ). In ( ), I want to insert ' I had to go home.' , but is it okay to insert this sentence? 'If I had behaved such a way in the party, my parents would have said that I had to go home.' Is this sentence correct? I can't understand the tense, therefore please tell me about how to change the tense. I'm japanese student studying English, so I couldn't write sentences well. 答え You are quite correct. The subjunctive mood is used to describe hypothetical cases, regardless of the facts of the matter. They set the scene, so to speak, and what would happen as a consequence should be delivered in the appropriate tense (which has nothing to do with mood). Thus: "They would have said I had to go home." "They would have said you were acting foolishly." "They would have said 'You are a fool,' and turned away from you." In the last example, the quote would have been delivered in the present of the hypothetical time, and should be rendered that way.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

Ok now i know why i can not buy the bag useing my Bill Me Later it said bill me later is not availabl for this purchase and that is the only way i can buy the bag sorry about that its not on me there is nothing i can do about that. よろしくお願いします

• 英語問題

1:Do customers () smoke in restaurants bother you? (1)who (2)when (3)to (4)like 2:There was something about his story () made me suspicious. (1)what (2)whatever (3)which (4)whichever 3:Ken didn't believe () Jane said. (1)however (2)some (3)that (4)everything 4:You are the only man in the world () I can call my friend. (1)whose (2)which (3)that (4)what 5:Towns () attract tourists are usually crowed. (1)where (2)which (3)to which (4)in which 解答と和訳をお願いします

• 英語問題

1:Do customers () smoke in restaurants bother you? (1)who (2)when (3)to (4)like 2:There was something about his story () made me suspicious. (1)what (2)whatever (3)which (4)whichever 3:Ken didn't believe () Jane said. (1)however (2)some (3)that (4)what 4:You are the only man in the world () I can call my friend. (1)whose (2)which (3)that (4)what 5:Towns () attract tourists are usually croweded. (1)where (2)which (3)to which (4)in which 解答と訳をお願いします

• 関係代名詞

(1)This watch is just that Iwanted. (2)He gave me some chocolate which I ate at once. この2つの文には間違いがあるらしいのですが… (2)はwhichがいらないのかな、と考えましたが、(1)はわかりません。 教えてください!

• 話法について教えてください。

新聞記事を読んでいると下記の文章が出てきました。 We are relieved that there were no deaths, only some injuries which were not serious, are が現在形でwereが過去形になっていますが、この文は、文法的にOKなのでしょうか? ℃うそよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語が得意な方、問題をお願いします

( )内に入る最も適当な語句を(1)~(4)の中から選びなさい。 また、完成した文を訳しなさい。 1.The parents were against the introduction of ID tags ( ) students' names, grades, and even photos. (1)contained (2)containing (3)in which contain (4)contain 2. A lazy student stood in front of his stern teacher and said, "I'm sorry. I could not get the homework ( ) by the deadline." (1)be done (2)done (3)to do (4)doing 3. James started at Mr. Yokota, ( ) what to say or to do. (1)being no known (2)never known (3)not knowing (4)getting unknown 4. A : You have to take chances in life. B : ( ) of chances, I'd better go now. There's a chance I will miss my train. (1)Talking (2)Saying (3)Telling (4)Mentioning 5. Then, in 1912, the self - starter came into use. Suddenly, cars were as easy ( ) as electric fans. (1)start (2)to strat (3)starting (4)started 6. ( ) a plant to flourish, it must have a good supply of light, water, and minerals. (1)For (2)If (3)Of (4)That 7. She couldn't help ( ) laugh at the performance by the comedians. (1)to (2)but (3)from (4)herself 8. My sister insisted ( ) the problem by himself. (1)me to solve (2)on me to solved (3)on my solving (4)that I should be solved 9. A : What do you say to taking a taxi ? B : ( ) (1)Yes,I'll tell that to the driver. (2)We don't say "get on " a taxi. (3)Take me to the airport, please. (4)Sounds better than taking a bus. 10. ( ) they agree or not, I carry out the plan. (1)Whether (2)Either (3)However (4)Whatever 11. It will be a while ( ) I get used to the new computer. (1)after (2)before (3)later (4)than 12. Why did she give up trying, ( ) she might have succeeded ? (1)that (2)how (3)which (4)when 13. Without American infuluense, Japanese culture would not be ( ) it is today. (1)that (2)what (3)when (4)which 14. They spoke only English and French, neither of ( ) she understood. (1)what (2)which (3)whose (4)that 15. A : Which of these sweaters do you think I should buy ?  B : Buy ( ) you like. (1)which (2)whichever (3)that (4)whoever 16. We had to do ( ) petrol during the fuel crisis. (1)into (2)to (3)with (4)without 17. They say that Japanese people are punctual by and ( ) , judging from the fact that they can start their meetings in time. (1)small (2)generally (3)general (4)large 18. She borrowed my bike and never it back. And ( ) , she broke the lawnmower and then pretended she hadn't. (1)for instance (2)in spite of this (3)that is to say (4)what is more 19. It never ( ) to her that graduate school would be so difficult. (1)happened (2)occurred (3)reminded (4)seemed 20. ( ) I thought he was shy, but then I discovered he was just not intereted in other people. (1)For the first time (2)At first (3)Firstly (4)For a start 21. She always stays calm. I'm never seen her kose her ( ) . (1)temptation (2)temple (3)temper (4)temperture 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。 間違いなどがありましたら、お知らせください。

• 英語が得意な方。この一文の和訳をお願いします。

英語が得意な方。この一文の和訳をお願いします。 ''I'd like to hear more about that,'' and ''tell me about that,'' can invite patients to discover and illustrate their thoughts or feelings. 補足として、illustrateは「説明、説明する」等と訳してください。 また、thatは「それ」、theirは「彼らの」、patientsは「患者」と訳してください。 意訳はNGです。それぞれの単語に対応する日本語が全て含まれて且つ、 直訳っぽくならない自然な和訳をお願いします。 何かと注文が多くて申し訳ございませんが、よろしくお願いします。

• thatの省略

this's the thing that we were just talking about この文のthatは省略できますか? それと、whichでもOKでしょうか?

風量と風速の関係について
このQ&Aのポイント
  • 風量と風速の関係について調査しました。
  • 1次側配管径・圧力・バルブ開度は一定のまま、バルブ二次側のチューブ径を変えた場合の風量及び風速(出口)の関係についての結果として、風速は細くなって行くごとに早くなることが分かりました。
  • 一方、風量は太くなって行くごとに多くなることが分かりました。また、Q=AVの式は適用されないことも判明しました。
回答を見る