• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:翻訳及び解説お願いします。date/rehab)

翻訳及び解説お願いします。date/rehab

SPS700の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.1

1。What date did I see the doctor at A clinic on last time?としてみたのですが、(いつではなく何日に~、と表現したいからです。)この英文でも通じるでしょうか? 通じます。  また単にWhen Do you remember I saw the doctor at A clinic last time? When did I see the doctor at A clinic on last time?とした方が良いのでしょうか?  これは時と場合で両方とも通じると思います。  私が最後にA医院に言った日を覚えている?  なら Do you remember what the date was when I last went to Clinic A? とも、  「覚えている」の枠を外して What was the date when I went to see the doctor at the A clinic last? とも。 2。 Can I undergo /receive rehabilitation here while this hospital closed for/ due o successive holidays this month? この英文でも通じるでしょうか?  通じます。closed の前に is を入れるとわかりやいかも。  またthis monthはhereごに置くことも可能でしょうか?  はい可能です。  ほかに良い表現を教えて頂ければ幸いです。  今月この病院が連休で休みの間、私はリハビリをここで受けることはできますか?  Could you do rehab sessions for me here during the holidays later this month? とも。 3。 明日はA病院に午前中までに行かないといけない。午後からは閉まっている(開いてないから)から Tomorrow I have to get to Clinic A in the morning because it is closed in the afternoon.  午前中に= in the morning  お昼に= at noon  昼から・午後= in the afternoon morning と afternoon は広がりで幅がありますが noon は時「点」ですから「お昼頃」に広げれば around noon になります。

konan3939
質問者

補足

回答ありがとうございます。もう一度再投稿させて頂きます

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします。 what date2

1「私が最後にA医院に言った日を覚えている? 」 (1)Do you remember what date I saw the doctor at A clinic on last time? (2)What date do you remember I last saw a doctor at A clinic on? (3)What date did I see the doctor at A clinic on last time? としてみたのですが、(いつではなく何日に~、と表現したいからです。) この英文でも通じるでしょうか?また単にWhen Do you remember I saw the doctor at A clinic last time? When did I see the doctor at A clinic last time?とした方が良いのでしょうか? 2「今月この病院が連休で休みの間、私はリハビリをここで受けることはできますか?」 Can I undergo /receive rehabilitation here while this hospital is closed for/ due o successive holidays this month? この英文でも通じるでしょうか?またthis monthはhere後に置くことも可能でしょうほかに良い表現を教えて頂ければ幸いです。 3「明日はA病院に午前中までに行かないといけない。午後からは閉まっている(開いてないから)から」 「明日A病院に行かないといけない。午前中までしか開いてないから、」 午前中までを表すのにすぐ思いつくのがby the morningなのですが、「午前or午後/まで/に/からをどう表せば適当か模索中です。翻訳して頂いた上morning/noon/eveningの使い分けを(前置詞+~)で説明して頂ければありがたいです。

• 英語の翻訳及び解説お願いします。weldan

薬局で受付係に電話で「Aと申します。最後に私の薬を処方しいてもらったのは何日か教えてもらえますか? 」 また、Could you tell me what was the last date I had my meditation prescribed at your phamacy? は文意として適当でしょうか? そして、hat was the last dateの語順なのですが、文中で用法として使用できるのか、というのもwhat the last date wasとしなくてもこの場合良いのでしょうか? 単に、Could you tell me when was my last prescription there?またはPlease let me know about my prescription last time?で事足りつとは思うのですが、参考に宜何通りかで表現して頂ければ幸いです。宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Long ago and far away this happened. Once. I got to yell something in the mic while standing on the stage at universal amphitheater. I just wish I remember what I was yelling.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“But the thing is, what do you do when your lead actor is sick for the play, you get the understudy and the understudy gets a shot. And plus, what signal does that send to Scott? Because hopefully Scott will see this, and go ‘they're moving on without me, maybe I should clean up, maybe I should get a handle on this stuff, maybe I should look at myself for a minute and think to myself, do I really want to be this difficult to work with?’”

• 翻訳 お願いします!

At this present time I would need a week to process and test them we have to do this for overseas orders,if another payment order comes in before you they make take another couple of days, the good news due to size and weight we would spend £40 on DHL or FEDEX delivery which is about a 3 day service the grand total is £194 please remember how much we are spending on delivery thanks. イギリス人からのメールです

• 英語に翻訳お願いします。

If I remember correctly we had last time some problems with email? And do we have a gain?! に対して 「以前もメールが届かないことがありました。 その時の件も今回の件も、解決しました。 またいい商品があったら注文するので、よろしくおねがいします。」と英語で答えたいです。 「」内の文を英語にして頂けないでしょうか? よろしくおねがいします。

• 翻訳お願いします

Good day, I have the tub prepared to ship. However, the freight forwarder will most likely charge me to warehouse the tub until the sink arrives. I cannot afford to pay fees on top of the separate freight charges. At this point in time I do not have an exact date on the arrival of the sink. I will keep you updated as I receive more information. All the best,

• 関係代名詞についての質問

()の文は何番目の↑に入る文でしょうか? What is it?(which is on the desk.) ↑ ↑ ↑ I saw the boy at the bus stop.(Whose parents are teachers) ↑      ↑        ↑ (この問題は意味も知りたいです。) 次は2つの文を1つの文にするのに使う関係代名詞を答えるという問題なのですが、何でしょうか?また、それを入れると文章の形は変わりますか?(意味もお願いします。) I can't remember the name of the lady. I saw her picture on the newspaper.

• 和訳をお願いします。

Are you going to the party tonight? ★It depends. ★On what? ★On what time I can finish work. What time do you usually finish working? At six. ★印の所が訳せません。よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“Before [the Scott Weiland solo tour this year] there was a lot of other stuff, and you know just going on tour and being 30 minutes late or 40 minutes late on stage. That's the thing, I remember he was an hour and a half late in New Jersey [On May 31, 2008 at the PNC, Filter also played at this show]. [The DeLeo brothers] came from Point Pleasant, New Jersey.”