• ベストアンサー

以下の英文を和訳して下さいますか?

bakanskyの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

本当に無いのかどうか、改めてチェックしてもらえませんか? 確かにすべて送ったはずなのです (すべてのレッスンをチェックしてみて下さい -- どれにも両方を添付したのですから)。それと、あなたのいうその画像をダウンロードできません。それは何の画像なのですか? どうしてもというのなら、今日の夜、もう一度録音をお送りします。

takenokotai
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします!

ある英語圏会社からフォントを購入致しました。 入金もすませフォントも送っていただきました。 そこで please find the font attached. Can you please send me your address so I can send you the invoice (= license) for your accounting. こちらのメッセージが来まして ライセンス規約を送る為に住所を書くのかな?と思い こちらの住所を送りました。 すると I did send the font in my previous mail. But here it is again. Please find the invoice(=license) attached. こういったメールが帰ってきました。 もう一度フォントのファイルとライセンスっぽいPDFも送られてきたのですが、 どう解釈というかどう返せばいいのでしょうか?? フォントフォルダに入っているライセンスか何かを見つけてくれてきな 内容かなとも思うのですがどうでしょうか?? 和訳をお願いいたします!

• 翻訳お願い致します。

Those messages you sent me arrived partially. Can you send again? 宜しくお願い致しますm(__)m

• 和訳をお願いします。

Sorry, I do not understand which item. Is it polishing stone, kamisori or both. Still waiting for the Pay Pall combine billing, Just find out that I also won kamisori. Please combine shipment with the stone and send me the total by Pay Pall.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

海外オークションの出品者からのメール文です I sent it to the address that Ioffer gave me. They have the wrong address for you. I will send again although it will cost me another $10.00 to shipm it a second time. Is it possible to send me $5.00 so I don't have to pay the entire shipping since ioffer has the wrong address for you. I will add some extra fights if you sned me $5.00. If you cannot do that I will still resend the item to you. 翻訳サイトでは、正確に翻訳できないので、どなたかよろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。商品の詳細を教えて下さい!とメールしたらその商品の雑誌の写真と下記の英文が送られてきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Our customer in LA sent us this image and we’ll receiving hard copy soon. I’ll send you a scan once it gets here.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!

全くわからないのでお願いします。 Like I said once I have traced your other DVDs up I will send out again. i did my part and sent you the DVDs in the first place and you tell me what I should be doing next which I am not happy with.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします‼

よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m Yeah don't worry I know tour busy and can't email quickly. I'm also the same. I am busy with my work sometimes but I will think if you even if I can't email right away. I will send you some of the pictures. Hope you like them. It was a fun night !! I want to do again.

• 簡単でいいので和訳をお願いします

Didn't know if you had a cart to add items to so purchased the below two razors 2 seperate I have payed for both..(Hopefully,no confusion ) This is my first Japanese razors and hopefully made good choices.. ( can you confirmed please) One reasons purchased,both are shave ready Again,apologize for any confusion..I buy from E-bay all the time and should have know

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。いつも買うところから新商品の紹介メールがきたのですがすみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Soon we’ll be receiving products for new season. I’m attaching you the incoming list. Please let me know if you’d like reserve them. I’ll be sending the images using WeTransfer.com I have additional incoming products! Please see attached file. You’ll be able to find yellow highlighted products on Catalog Ver. 8. I sent the images for others using WeTransfer.

• 和訳お願いいたします!!!

・Is there a special reason you recommend this area? Should I stay close to a specific metro station? ・It's so fun! We can plan a trip and be together again. ・Oh I also don't need to work on the 3th and 4th ... so I only will stay in Osaka evening of 5th and 6th ... hmmm I think it's better to work in Tokyo the 1st week. I'll double check with my boss. ・Are you sure that's ok with you? Maybe you're parents would miss you? Or maybe your father will become angry at me?