和訳の依頼と提出ファイルについて

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Thank you for your request. You can drop me a comment on the C site once you send through your first story content.
  • Please also refer to my available schedule on the times when I am available.
  • As for now, are we still going ahead with Thursday at 1400hours? You may also send me the file anytime on Thursday at my available times if you wish.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

以下の内容を和訳して下さいますか?

Thank you for your request. You can drop me a comment on the C site once you send through your first story content. Please also refer to my available schedule on the times when I am available. At these times, my teaching room is the quietest and hence the recording I do for you will also be good. As for now, are we still going ahead with Thursday at 1400hours? You may also send me the file anytime on Thursday at my available times if you wish.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

「リクエストありがとうございます。一度あなたの最初のストーリー・コンテントを送った後でCサイトに私宛のコメントを置くことができます。それから私が対応可能な時間で私の空いているスケジュールを参照してください。これらの時間は私の教室は一番静かなので、あなたのための録音も良好になります。今のまま、木曜日14:00予定して良いですか?あなたが良ければファイルを木曜日の私が対応可能な時間態のいつでも送ってもらって良いです。」 この前の質問の前の文ですね。これを見る限り、ファイルをいつでも送ってよいでは無くて、木曜日のしかも先生が対応可能な時間帯(ひょっとして、"my available times" と言うのはWebページか何かシステムに表示されるメニューの名前ですか?)に送ってくれと言っているので、前の質問ではそうではなくてあなたがもうファイルを送っちゃったので、レッスンの時間を勘違いしたのか慌てたようですね。でもやっぱり英文が変です。

takenokotai
質問者

お礼

この度もありがとうございます。お互いのメールでのやりとりが前後してしまい,相手の方をビックリさせたようです。お詫びのメールを送ろうと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 以下の内容を和訳して下さいますか?

I have just opened up your pdf file. I actually thought that you will be sending it tomorrow Thursday at 1400hours per the previous Japan time scheduled. I should have the recording ready for you by tomorrow Thursday morning. Before that, could I check that it is only Content related to No. 21, Bungee-Jumping, that you would require and in accordance to the request you had made on your lesson request?

• 和訳と適した返事を考えてください。

Please get your mother on Skype for me. My contact name is Margaret Peeler. We had a great time. She is a lot of fun. I really miss your mother already! I also need her email address so I can send pictures with Dropbox. It is also easy to set-up. Thanks!

• 和訳お願いします…

和訳お願いします… FFのEyes on meとゆう曲です。 Whenever sang my songs On the stage, on my own Whenever said my words Wishing they would be heard I saw you smiling at me Was it real or just my fantasy You'd always be there in the corner Of this tiny little bar My last night here for you Same old songs, just once more My last night here with you? Maybe yes, maybe no I kind of liked it your way How you shyly placed your eyes on me did you ever kuow? That I had mine on you Darling, so there you are With that look on your face As if you're never hurt As if you're never down Shall I be the one for you Who pinches you softly but sure If frown is shown then I will know that you are no dreamer So let me come to you Close as I wanted to be Close enough for me To feel your heart beating fast Aud stay there as I whisper How I loved your peaceful eyes on me Did you ever know That I had mine on you Darling, so share with me Your love if you have enough Your tears if you're holding back Or pain if that's what it is How can I let you know I'm more than the dress and the voice Just reach me out then You will know that you're not dreaming Darling, so there you are With that look on your face As if you're never hurt As if you're never down Shall I be the one for you Who pinches you softly but sure If frown is shown then I will know that you are no dreamer

• 和訳お願い致します。

Hi sorry, my current phone doesn't actually have line on it. And I can't seem to bring my account over.I'd you send me your line qr I can add you though

• 和訳希望です

thanks for every thing your doing for me i know is God that send you to me and i'm happy despite my condition please try to follow up whatever my lawyer said please try to reply him. よろしくお願いします。

• どなたか和訳お願いします!!

長いですがお願いします。 my phone is not sending me the fb message. i don't know what is happening. i text you so many times and no reply and i was thinking why you not writing me. i was going crazy and i don't understand what is going on. i thought you were playing games with my head telling me you love me but don't have time to even send me a messege. i was hurting and angry.

• 和訳お願いいたします

It was my pleasure to look for your hair dryer ... this way it made me feel I could do something for you and that makes me very happy. Of course you can use my towels. Actually I also have an extra bath robe you can use. You can use everything in my house ... please consider my house as your home for Do we take off our shoes when we enter the house? Generally speaking ... no. But in my house yes. I always take of my shoes when I enter the house and put on my slippers. And I also ask everybody who enters to do this. (I will prepare slippers for you). So in the house I walk around with my slippers and to go to the bedroom I take off my slippers. But I think in Japanese house it's a little bit different. The part of the house where you can't wear shoes, the floor is a little bit higher, no? Can you be honest ... have you never walked in your house with your shoes? Really never? You were never a naught girl? hahaha

• 和訳してください

Hello do you still have this Item that you posted on auctions.yahoo.co.jp for sell, if YES I ll be offering you $ 3,500 USD for each unit and including the shipment cost via EMS to my Niece in United State.. kindly reply back to my email and send me some more pictures of the Item on my email and know that i can not reply here on auctions.yahoo.co.jp , my email is ( ・・・・・・ (at) gmai l.com ) I will be waiting to hear back from you soon BEST REGARDS

• 以下の英文を訳してくれませんか?

以下の英文を訳してくれませんか? My Name is Tamura Hideko from Tokyo but reside in Canada.I want to make an urgent purchase for your item pasted on Yahoo Auctions for my store in Nigeria.I will like to know how many of this items you have available for sale,and i will be paying you $800.00 USD for each Set + shipping via EMS SPEED POST to Nigeria due to it urgent need.Payment will be done through Bank Transfer.However i want you to reply me to my Email with your bank informations via (abcdef@gmail.com) Await quick response. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

i like u so much anytime. BECAUSE your FRIEND of mine. you feel me? 和訳お願いしますm(__)m