• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

Cock your hat - angles are attitudes. 1。 cock というのは「(帽子などを)斜めにかぶる」ことです。左右非対称にかぶるのは、「粋な」とか「頭がいい」とか「生意気な」という含みがあります。  http://www.bartleby.com/81/3791.html 2。構文  前半は命令です。後半はその説明です。 3。直訳  帽子を斜めにかぶれ、その角度が態度だ。 4。意訳  斜めにでも帽子をかぶって、ちったあ土性骨のあるところを見せるんだな。 5。フランク・シナトラの言葉として有名です。 6。シェクスピアの『ロメオとジュリエット』の中に、Do you bite your thumb at us, sir? 「おめえたち俺たちに向けて親指を噛むのかい?」とケンカを売る場面があります。  それとそっくりに Do you cock your hat at us, sir? 「おめえ、俺たちに帽子を傾ける気か?」と喧嘩が売れるので、 「風切る肩の勧め」みたいな言葉です。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9705/12071)
回答No.1

>Cock your hat - angles are attitudes. ⇒帽子は斜めにかぶりたまえ-心の態度が角度に現われるのさ。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願い致します。

翻訳お願い致します。 I hope you are well. We are just updating our system and want to make sure we have all the correct information on your account. Could you please fill in the form in attach and confirm your type of business, if retailer, distributor, catering or other. We are currently working on a Distributor catalogue that you could offer to your customer that will have all the information about our products but the prices won't be indicated. I am looking forward receiving the updated form, and please let me know if you would like to place another order. Kind regards,

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

My mind is dead, everybody love's me Wants a slice of me Hopelessly passive and compatible Need to belong, oh the roads are scarey So hold me in your arms I wanna be your only possession

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Getting lost in Portland's bookshops in search of artwork inspiration for the new record. What are some of your favorite album covers?

• 翻訳お願い致します。

Is my banking information kept? Zero banking information from our website is kept. Your banking details are directly handled on the secure server of our technical and financial partner Hipay. Banking information that you provide, encrypted on your own computer, will never be circulated online.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Q:Are contributions tax-deductible? A:Most contributions are not tax-deductible. Campaigns may offer tax deductions on contributions only if they are marked with a “Verified Nonprofit Campaign” badge. For more information on how to set up your campaign to offer tax deductions, see our article: How to Raise Funds for a 501(c)(3) Nonprofit.

• 翻訳お願い致します。

いつもお世話になっております。長文ですが、翻訳お願い致しますm(__)m Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your order. Your card issuer advised us of the following reason: Your card has been declined. Common reasons: • You entered your security code or card details incorrectly • You have insufficient funds in your bank account • You supplied an issue number when one was not required • Payment was referred by your card issuer • You selected the wrong currency (No TIDs for Solo and EUR) Below are links to the items in your order, so you don't have to search through the website again. Just re-add the items to your basket and proceed to the checkout.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

There are more ways you can help make this happen, even if you yourself are unable to contribute.. SPREAD THE WORD! Use Facebook. Use Twitter. Tell all of your friends and family that Filter is back and that they are planning the decade's biggest tour with a little help from their friends. ※『Filter』はバンド名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

We will post on our Facebook wall and yours how great we think you are. How well you dress and the fact that we love your new hair cut!

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

We are giving 10 fans the chance to attend our rehearsal on September 1st in Los Angeles, CA before we head out on our US tour! If you are interested, please send your name, contact number, and social media account links (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/YouTube) If you are chosen, the full details will be provided to you. Please note, transportation will not be provided.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

どなたか翻訳して頂けないでしょうか I know I can't take one more step towards you Cause all thats waiting is regret Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore You lost the love I loved the most I learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts Tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? I hear you're asking all around If I am anywhere to be found But I have grown too strong To ever fall back in your arms Ive learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? It took so long just to feel alright Remember how to put back the light in my eyes I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed Cause you broke all your promises And now you're back You don't get to get me back Who do you think you are? Running around leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul So don't come back for me Dont come back at all [x2] Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? 宜しくお願いします。