• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:添削お願いします。)

My Strengths: Perseverance and Creativity

cbm51901の回答

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

>I think my academic strength is perseverance and creativity. これですと「私の学力的な強みは忍耐力と想像力です」になってしまいます。少し違和感がありますよね。これを「私の性格的な強みは我慢強さと想像力にあります。」としたらどうでしょう。そうすると、こうなります。 I think my characteristic strength lies in perseverance and creativity. >Because, I was in junior high school, I was a membar of valleyball club. It was hard club because it hardly a day off and over half member gave up. but I finished a club activity.  このままですと「なぜなら、私は中学校にいました、私はバレーボールクラブの部員でした。このクラブはハードでした。なぜなら殆ど休みの日はなく、半数以上の部員が辞めていきました。しかし私は部活を最後まで続けました。」となります。大体良いと思いますが、改善できるところはあると思います。例えばこんなふうに。 When I was in junior high school, I played for the Volleyball Club. It was a hard club because it hardly had a day off, and as a result, more than a half of the members left the club half way through. However, I stayed till the end. >And, when I was in high school, I was a member of theatrical club. Then I made a drama, so I think I have perseverance and creativity. こののままですと「そして、私は高校時代、演劇部のメンバーでした。そして私は作品を創りました。ですので私は忍耐力と想像力を持っていると思います。」 さて、"I made a drama" とは演劇の脚本を書いたということでしょうか?こうしてみてはどうでしょう。 Also, when I was in high school, I joined the Theatre Club. There I wrote a drama. I think the above two experiences show that my strength lies in perseverance and creativity. ================================================= I think my characteristic strength lies in perseverance and creativity. When I was in junior high school, I played for the Volleyball Club. It was a hard club because it hardly had a day off, and as a result, more than a half of the members left the club half way through. However, I stayed till the end. Also, when I was in high school, I joined the Theatre Club. There I wrote a drama. I think the above two experiences show that my strength lies in perseverance and creativity.

wxw
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

August 3rd,I went to Koushien stadium to cheer --- high school. Because, my senior who is senior of baseball club at elementary school participated in the game as a member of his high school. It took about two hours from Kyoto to Koshien Stadium by bus. The game would start at 13:30,but Seats in --- high school were already full of many people. There were filled by same color as the uniform of the baseball club. I had a lot of drink because it was very hot day. --- high school's Opponent is --- high school. It was a very good game though the game had been lose by one point difference. * Hereafter,I want him to play baseball more and more. 8月3日、私は甲子園球場に---高校を応援するためにいきました。 なぜなら、小学校のときの野球の先輩が--高校のメンバーとして試合に出場したからです。 京都から甲子園球場にはバスで約2時間掛かりました。 試合は13:30から始まる予定だったのですが、球場に入ったときには多くの人々で既にいっぱいでした。 ---高校側の客席はユニフォームと同じ色でいっぱいでした。 その日とても暑かったので、私はとても多くの飲み物を飲みました。 ---高校の対戦相手は---高校でした。 試合は一点差で負けてしまいましたが、とても良い試合でした。 (*)毎年夏の高校野球は見ているが、この試合は先輩が出場していたのでどの試合よりも見ていて興奮した。 先輩にはこれからも野球をがんばって欲しいです。 最後から二番目の文がうまく書けません。どういうふうに書けば良いかアドバイスぐださい。 それと、もっと簡単な表現ができるものがあれば教えてください。

• 英語の添削をお願いします

A高校からB高校に転入して、B高校で自己紹介をするという設定なのですが、英文の添削をお願いします。 I lived in A until last month, and went to the A high school. But I will move in to B high school by the father's transfer. I want to become you happily early. Because I have a lot of things that do not become accustomed, I want you to teach. I belonged to the brass band at the previous school. Therefore, I like music very much. I want to enter the brass band also at this school. Because a lot of nature overflowed, the B high school thought that it was a very wonderful school. Life in this school of the future is the enjoyment. My best regards. 最初の部分は、「早く皆さんと仲良くなりたいです。慣れない事が多いと思うので、色々と教えてください」としたかったのですが、よく分かりませんでした。最後の部分は、「これからのこの学校生活が楽しみです。これから宜しくお願いします。」という文にしたかったのですがよく分かりませんでした。吹奏楽部はbrass band で良いのでしょうか。 宜しくお願いします。

• 明日、英語のスピーチの発表で困っています。英語の添削お願いします!急いでます><

明日英語のスピーチで発表なのですが、添削お願いいたします。 In this summer vaction,I could do a many things I wanted to do such as a trip,a part time job,meeting old friends and so on.Everything was good and I had a good time. Today I will talk to you about highscool basketball club's tratraining camp.In this summer,I took part in the training camp as a coach and went to Gumma for three days.Sice I entered university,I have had few opportunities of playing basketball.Therefore I played basketball after a long time at the training camp.Because I lost a lot of strength,I thought the training camp was very busy and hard.On the other hand,I thought it was pleasant that I exercise too.I watched high school students who devoted themself to club activities desperately and longed for my high school life.From the experience of this year, now I think I want to go again next year.Thank you for listening.

• 【英語】作文の添削お願いします 

テーマ:印象に残っている贈り物 Most impressing present in my life is a watch that my father gave me when I passed the exam to enter the high school. My father used the watch before I was born, and he wouldn't put away it even though he was given a new watch by my mother and sister. I think the watch will have been very important for my father. So, I was very surprised when he gave it to me. At first, I hesitated to receive it, but I received it in the end because my father said with smiling that "I use this new watch". The watch was what my mother and sister gave him. My watch and my father's watch is very different because mine is very old and father's is new. However both of them are filled with love of my family. 文法や構成について指摘してください。

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

1.それはタイという国がオープンだからだと思う。 I think because Thailand is open. 2.つまり、日本がいかに閉鎖的だということを表していると思う That means, it is emphasize not open to Japan. 3.竹ノ塚に住んでいるその彼女はタバコをやめられなかった The girl who lives in Takenozuka cuuldn't renounce smoking. 4.斉藤さんは部活を2003年に脱退した Saito was resigned his club in 2003.

• 英文の添削をお願いします!!

英語が非常に苦手な者です(泣)明日は英語のスピーチがあるのですが時間が無いので助けてほしいです!!英文の添削をよろしくお願いします。 英文:I am agreeable about education at ease. I became a five-day working week, and the time that was freedom increased. However, when was reduced 30%, and learning contents caused decline in academic ability by reduction of learning contents by education at ease; of dissenting opinion a person is, too. However, I think that I am not caused by only education at ease. I think it not to lead to decline in academic ability only by having reduced quantity. The reason is because it thinks that it is quality than quantity. It is a duty of a teacher that improve quality. All the teachers cooperate and think that it is important a thing, a student raising learning will of a student advance and learn it, and to make an effort. 日本語:私はゆとり教育について賛成である。週休二日制になって、自由な時間が増えた。しかし、ゆとり教育によって学習内容が三割削減され、学習内容の削減によって学力低下を招いたと反対意見の人もいる。しかし、ゆとり教育だけが原因ではないと思う。私は量を減らしただけでは学力低下に繋がらないと思う。それは量より質であると思うからだ。質を向上させるのは教師の役目だ。教師がみな協力して、生徒の学習意欲を高めること、生徒も進んで学び努力をすることが大事だと思う。

• 英語のスピーチ原稿の添削お願いします!!

添削お願いします!中学生です。自分なりに書いてみたのですが、文法とかぐちゃぐちゃで。お願いします。テーマはunforgettable memory です。 When I was a sixth gread an elementary school ,I decided to take an entrance examination for junior high school. But I didn’t tell a my friends this. And I didn7t tell “ going to junior high school different classmate. I was telling the lie for classmate one year.  I decided to take an entrance examination for junior high school , and I began to study . Study time increase and play with friends decrease. that time I think “it is shameful if I fail an examination” so. I didn’t tell this my classmate. The examination was taken I can’t told. And it passed the examination. the winter vacation of the year passed my friend began to prepare of the junior high school. “Did you buy a uniform?” "You and I go to the same junior high school? "”junior high school life pleasure” The answer was always "YES”I con not go to the same school. I can not wear same uniform. ”where did you buy uniform” my friend asked to me. But I can’t answer that. And I said “I cannot remember . I forgot it.” It was impossible to tell the truth unawares. Even now, I remember these days was very hard.  The day of a graduation ceremony I told to my friends going to different junior high school. and my friend said to me“I am lonely. I can not go same school. But good luck.” If I stand on the same position as her, I will be said many severe things. because I am not told truth a year. It cannot said it is the right thing I did .but I found friend who push my back.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。より自然な英語にお願いします

My Entrance to a club activity 私の人生は中学校時代の部活動によって大きく変えられました。 Hello. My life was greatly changed by club activity in junior high school age. 私が中学校一年生の頃、私はバレーボール部に入部しました。 入部する前からバレーボールが好きでした。最初のうちはサーブを打ったりレシーブをしたり、球拾いでさえも楽しかったです。私は毎日、部活でバレーボールをするのが楽しみでした。 When I was first-year of junior high school, I belonged to volleyball club. I had liked volleyball before I belonged to the club. At first, I enjoyed serving, receiving even gathering balls. Every day I was looking forward to play volleyball in the club. しかし、私はバレーボールというスポーツは甘く考えていたようでした。試合に勝つことを目的とした組織的なバレーボールを経験したことがありませんでした。毎日の練習は私にはとてもつらかったです。また、同い年の部員はみんな私よりうまくなっていきました。そのことに私はプレーっシャーを感じました。また、私は試合に出ると失敗ばかりしました。私の一回のミスは相手の一点になります。私はチームに迷惑をかけていたのでとても落ち込みました。退部しようかなと考えさえました However, I had underestimated volleyball. I have not experienced systematic volleyball to win games. Practice was very hard for me. Moreover, the players who were the same age as me better than me. I felt pressure. When I participated in the games, I had always failed. My one mistake is one point of opponent team. I felt down because I made trouble to my team. I even thought that I would drop out of the club. そんなとき、一人の先輩が「落ち込むな。お前まだ一年じゃん。失敗なんか気にしないで思いっきりプレーしろよ」と言ってくれました。私はとても励まされました。やっぱり部活を続けようと決心ました。そして私はそれまで以上に練習しました。その成果もあり、私はキャプテンに選ばれました。自分の腕にも自信が付きました。 Then, a senior said me “Don’t let it get you down. You are still seven grades. Don’t fear failure.” I was encouraged by him. I decided to continue to play volleyball. I practiced more than before. I was elected the captain of the club. And I gained confidence. 私は失敗を恐れずに挑戦することと物事を最後まであきらめないことの大切さを学びました。この3年間の経験を無駄にはしたくないです。 I learned that it is important to continue something and not to fear failure. I don’t want to waste this experience of three years 長文でごめんなさい。 一部だけでも結構ですのでより自然な英語になるよう添削をお願いします。また、日本語的にもおかしいところは自然になるよう変えていただいても結構です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英作の添削お願いします。

受験に向けて英作の練習をしているのですが、とにかく英作は苦手で、 むちゃくちゃな英作だとは思いますが、宜しければ添削お願いします。 Why do you think many people are interested in collecting insect ? Write a passage of 5 sentences in English. ↑この問いに解する私なりの解答です↓ I think that many people are interested in collecting insect is well. It is not a sin to collect insect. Because they are beautiful and interesting and fascinating stories attached them. Collections sre very helpful in the study of insect. I want more kind of discovery that them by collecting.

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 I was late for workplace for three miutes. As a punishment. I was made to stand in back entrance. I was ashamed to be seen in all. It was a good punishment because I'll never do it again,