友人の英語教えてください!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 友人との英語の会話を手助けする
  • Tomの恋愛事情についての相談
  • 友人の彼氏についての悩み
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語教えてください!

英語教えてください。意味合いが会って通じればいいんですけど あっていますか? また※のところはわからないので教えていただけたらうれしいです。 これはTomと僕の親しい友人とのチャットだ。 There is a Tom and my best friends chatting 彼女はとても美しく、聡明な女性だ。 She's intelligent and modest and, what is more, very beautiful Tomが彼女にであったのは4年前になる。 Tom met my friend 4years ago 彼は彼女に夢中だよ 今でも同じさ He was crazy for my friend and even now 結局Tomは振られたけどね。彼はいまだに諦めない。 ※ 僕は君とTomがうまくいってほしいと思っている。 ※ 君が彼を愛しているならTomをうまくコントロールしてほしい。 ※ そうじゃないとこの先もずっとTomは僕の友人を口説くだろうから。 ※ 彼女も迷惑しているんだよ。 ※ ただ僕が君の友達だったら、彼とは別れろというだろうけどね。 If we are good friends You got to let him go! I think that you will say this Tomはまじで最低なヤロウだから。 Your boyfriend still a douchebag

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

これはTomと僕の親しい友人とのチャットだ。 There is a Tom and my best friends chatting > これだと通じません。aがTom について変な言葉になります。「あるTomとチャットをしている私の親友がいる」と言う意味になりますが、それでもThere areであるべきでそこも地がテチます。「これは、チャットだ」を基本として、 This is chatting between Tom and one of my best friends. 彼女はとても美しく、聡明な女性だ。 She's intelligent and modest and, what is more, very beautiful > 通じます。少し修正すると、 She's intelligent, modest and furthermore very beautiful. Tomが彼女にであったのは4年前になる。 Tom met my friend 4years ago > これで良いのですが、日本語のニュアンスが崩れています。 That was four years ago when Tom met my friend. の方が日本語に近いかと思います。 彼は彼女に夢中だよ 今でも同じさ He was crazy for my friend and even now > あっているのですが、注意が必要なのは、日本語の方で言いたいのは、それ以来ずっと今まで夢中と言うことを言いたいのだと思います。英語の場合は日本語にない完了形があるので、それを使う方が自然になると思います。それからcrazy for でも良いですが、ちょっとギラギラした感じがあって、crazy aboutの方が一般的で良いかなと思います。 He's been crazy about her since then and even now. 結局Tomは振られたけどね。彼はいまだに諦めない。 ※ > After all, Tom was dumped. But he can't accept that. 僕は君とTomがうまくいってほしいと思っている。 ※ > I hope you and Tom will get along with each other well. 君が彼を愛しているならTomをうまくコントロールしてほしい。 ※ > As far as you love Tom as I suppose, I want you to manage him well. そうじゃないとこの先もずっとTomは僕の友人を口説くだろうから。 ※ Otherwise, Tom would keep on trying to resume the relationship with my friend. 彼女も迷惑しているんだよ。 ※ > She is rather embarrassed by such situation. ただ僕が君の友達だったら、彼とは別れろというだろうけどね。 If we are good friends You got to let him go! I think that you will say this > これは通じないと思います。「もし僕らが友達なら、君は彼を行かせないといけない」。なんか、自分と友達になりたければ彼を追っ払えみたいな意味になってしまいます。 I would suggest you that you should break up with him, If I seriously think of you as a friend. Tomはまじで最低なヤロウだから。 Your boyfriend still a douchebag > Tom is really a SOB! SOB=son of a bitch

関連するQ&A

• 英語の発音を教えてください!

例えば boyはボーイとか。  正しい発音を教えてください! PCで調べても発音が良すぎて分かりません。  1. That is a pencil. 2. Tom is a doctor 3. Jane is a singer. 4. This is Dick. 5. This is a cat. 6. Jack is a student 7. He is a musician. 8. That is Kenji. 9. You are a doctor. 10. I am a student. 11. He is a Chinese 12. You are a teacher. 13. I am a doctor. 14. You are students. 15. These are pens. 16. Tom is a doctor 17. They are nurse. 18. We are doctor. 19. Mike is an American. 20. They am students. 21. These are pencils. 22. Tom is a teacher 23. These are cars. 24. You are a stuaent 25. I am a policeman. 26. Jack is a musician. 27. I am a Japanese 28. You are a doctor. 29. It is a cat. 30. You are a stdent. 31. That is a dog. 32. They are students. 33. We are teachers 34. You are a doctor. 35. These are monkeys. 36. Those are cats. 37. You and I are doctors. 38. You are a policeman. 39. Tom and Jack are students. 40. These are cars. 41. This is Mr.Smith. 42. You are a doctor. 43. Tom is a student. 44. They are dogs. 45. Tom and i are teachers. 46. They are watches. 47. You are students. 48. I am a Japanese. 49. Those are dictionaries. 50. That is Mr.Brown. 51. You are a student. 52. That is a book. 53. I am a doctor 54. These are pens. 55. Tom and i are students.               です。 テスト勉強で使うので、本当によろしくお願いします!

• 関係代名詞を用いた文へ書き換える問題

問題 My close friend Tom is the person. I want to introduce you to him.関係代名詞を使い1つの文へ。  答えは、My close friend Tom is the person to whom I want to introduce you.なのですが、My close friend Tom to whom I want to introduce you is the person.でもOKですか?というのも別の問題でThe woman is my aunt. My mother will go to Italy with her.を1文にするという問題で、The woman with whom My mother will go to Italy is my aunt.という問題もあったので。

• 同格

My friend Tom is good at swimming. というとき、my friend と Tom の間にはカンマは必要ですか?

• よろしくお願いします

My boyfriend "Wally" and I bought our first home together 10 months ago. Three months ago, his friend "Bart" moved into our guest room. Three weeks later he had furniture delivered. More is in the basement. More is in the basement.とはどのような意味でしょうか?Moreの後に何か省略されているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語

I understand you, I hear this same story I have friends from Japan who left because of this Too serious Australia is very different , more relaxed Not so much pressure I enjoy my work I chose a long time ago to prioritise doing what I love and what I think is good for the world and animals ad plants instead of just chasing money 日本語にお願いします…

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Just three years ago and it seems like decades. What a sad day. Miss and think of you every day my friend. So many good adventures and so many good songs. Your memory is strong and you are always in all of our hearts.

• 英語やくしてください

my husband is very gentle,kind and intelligent man.we are considerate to each other.i feel calm when I'm with him. my bf. he is all curiosty. he said you inspire my lifestyle. because we need motivation i am an artist and he is journalist こちらの2文は先翻訳頼んだ人より相当のろけていると 感じますが、どうなんでしょ。 翻訳よろしくお願いします。

• 簡単に和訳をお願いします。

Please do still send the razor. If my boyfriend cannot get used to it using his right hand, it is ago a beautiful piece of craftmanship and will be displayed nicely. Again, I appreciate you letting me know!

• 日本語にお願いします★

Or my other friend jazz what time would be good we will be boyfriend and girlfriend next weekend and meet me and my friend jazz at 7plex is 4:30 a good time to go to mihama next week friday with my friend jazz Is 4:30 a good time to hang out on Friday next week meet me and my friend in 7plex or mister donut in jusco bring money ↑ これ日本語にお願いします!!

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか? その2

翻訳しましたが理解できないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか。 Is just need told you the true That was don't like and hate Talk my friends When I'm say and told you are my girlfriend Later. Surprised all my friends talk with you And say your girlfriend just like enjoy What you think? i'm feel When you are in a big love and other people talk bad about your couple I'm really like and love And feel in you a true love And was want only for me Because was really love you Was want see you again Talk with you Dinner with you Walk with you Have again a good time like to the first meeting Was dream. with this Now just continue in my dream Sorry for today