面白い出来事と不細工な先輩に腹立たされた話

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 質問者の職場で起きた面白い出来事と、仕事ができない不細工な先輩に腹立たされた話をまとめてください。
  • 質問者は普段は笑顔で接しているが、我慢の限界を超えて先輩にキレてしまった。
  • その後、先輩は機嫌をとりに来たが、質問者は彼女の態度に呆れている。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

『この間面白いことあったんだw 職場の仕事もできない不細工な先輩に腹立つことされて その前からそいつの事は大嫌いだったんだけどずっと我慢してて でも我慢の限界だったからキレたの。 いつもニコニコしてる私にキレられて ビビったのか後から機嫌とりにきてた(笑)馬鹿みたいだよね』と言いたいのですが There was something funny in these day. My co-worker who is useless and ugly pissed me off. I usually smile and don't be angry at her but this time I couldn't suppressed anymore,so I pissed. Afer that, she came to butter me up. She is so ridiculous.←合ってますか?

noname#253472
noname#253472
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.1

そのままでも通じます。ただし下記のように、I am pissed は「私はムカついている」、I pissed は「私は小便した」ですから、ちょっと誤解を招く可能性はあります。  http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=piss  Something funny happened the other day. I kept smiling to my ugly and incompetent coworker until then, but I couldn't stand her any more and lost my temper. She suddenly changed and came to butter me up :) she looked so ridiculous. とも

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

本当にありがとうございますm(_ _)m

関連するQ&A

• 英語が分かる方、細かい方お願いします

前回の質問が長すぎて入りませんでした。ご回答下さり ありがとうございました。◎私は英語が全く出来ません。しかしトラブルがあり困っています。話し合いをして誤解をときたいんですが英語が出来ない私には不利&難問です。 ◆私は英語が分からないから、あの時Aと貴方が何を言っていたのか分からなかったし、Aは私に何も教えてくれないから分からないの。 私は彼女が怒る理由が分からない。 何故 貴方と会っちゃいけないの? 私達何も悪い事してないと思うの。 ただ会っていただけなのに。 だけど貴方は彼女に怒られた。 それが私は悲しい。 だから私は彼女が怒ったのは彼女が貴方のガールフレンドだから怒ったと思った。 ◆ I don't understand English very well So, that day A and you, what was say i don't understand. She's not tell me, so, idon't understand So,she was angry that reason idon't understand . Why is don't see you no ? Don't bad you and me, nothing... (ただ会っていただけなのに。←この言葉を表す言葉が分かりません) But you (だけど貴方は彼女に怒られた。←こちらも表す言葉が分かりません) It is I'm sad So, she's angry,she your girlfriend i think so... これで何となく伝わるでしょうか? 更に誤解を招く&あまり伝わらない&文章が おかしいなど…細かく、詳しく教えて下さい。これは あまり使わない言い回し、これはこう言う意味…など… 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語おかしくないでしょうか?

英語変じゃないでしょうか? 『今、ほぼノーメイクだから変な顔なの。』 I'm almost no makeup now So funny... ugly face.

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I feel sorry for my ex.. He's trying so hard to win me back even though I keep telling him its useless and that I dont have those kind of feelings towards him anymore. Aw you really have no reason to be jealous. Of course no kissing. Trust me.

• 英語の和訳をお願いします。

特に最後の文のニュアンスがわかりません。 Ex is not following me so much anymore. But he's still acting really nice. Which is good I guess.

• 英語合ってますか?

英語合ってますか? I never got a notification that you ever texted back, I'm so sorry. Well the video is all done now ! I uploaded it to YouTube this morning, if you would like to see it i can show it to you!に 『よかったー(>_<) あなたからもうLINE来ないんだなって思って悲しかったの。 本当にー?♪ 見せて☆』と言いたいです。 I'm so glad! I was sad to think that I had no mail from you anymore. Really? Show me! ↑合ってますか?

• workとwork out

Last night, I received my umpteenth call from my sobbing, devastated sister (mid-20s) over yet another semi-hookup-flirty-thing guy that didn't work out. He is moving away and she found out via an announcement at work, not from him. This is a years-long pattern. She falls for jerks -- i.e., they consistently bail on plans, girlfriends still in the picture, conveniently call only on weekends -- then is utterly devastated when it doesn't work. She's convinced she is "unlovable," "boring" and "ugly" even though she is a beautiful, smart, funny, successful, athletic, kind and thoughtful person. She says things like, "I can't do this anymore," and, "I don't want to do life if this is how it's going to be." workとwork outが同じような意味で出てきていますが、違いはあるのでしょうか?どちらを使っても良いのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• いろいろな質問です

1 He is funny. 彼は面白い 2 That is a wonderful idea. それは素晴らしい考えだ 3 It is too difficult for me. なんてよい天気なんだ 4 It is an ugly thing. それは醜いことですね 1 funnyじゃなくinterestingでもいいですか? 2 主語がItでもいいですか? 3 4 主語がThatでもいいのですか? よろしくお願いします

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

some guy called me on Wednesday and said my friend had told him that I might be interested in some event.. But he didn't tell me what the event was about because he said he wants to talk to me about it in person.. So we decided to meet next weeks Wednesday. It sounded a bit suspicious so I invited a friend to go with me. But yesterday I found out he's my friends' boyfriend, so I'm not so worried anymore (^_^;) Yesterday was my parents' 25 year anniversary. Dad always sends mom roses if he's at work, but now he contacted me and said his internet at work is not working so he asked me to order 25 roses for mom and also send her a card with a romantic poem (in Spanish of course). And he only contacted me like 2 days before the anniversary day and I was really busy during those days Q__Q I managed to do everything though, but it was a bit strange to be looking for a love poem for my mom, lol. She's the one who could've gotten me a work placement in Tokyo but I refused it later. But now she said its good that I didnt take the job because they had some problems there and that its better for me to just find a company in Kansai area. And she said there was one company where she has connections to, so she will most likely help me with that. Yay (^O^)

• I understand she don't stole it............

外国人の友達に話したいことがあり、訳がわからない箇所があります。教えてくださいお願いします 1 私は仕方ないと彼女を許したのに。彼女は古くからの友達だから盗むことなんてしないことぐらい分かっている。ましてや彼女の子供を疑うなんてしない。(彼女がうちの子が盗んだと思ってるの?とキレてきたので) You know I did forgive her that lost my necless, I DON'T suspect that she stole it. mush less dont suspect to her kids. I know she don't person who is stealing something. I trust in her. 2 でも、彼女は私の言葉を聞こうとしない。勘違いしてヒステリックになって私に怒った。おかしいよね?(ネックレスを)なくしたのは彼女だよ!!?なんで私が彼女から怒られるの? 彼女の性格にはあきれた。 but she dont hear me and she beeing histeric and mad at me. its funny. why am I got angry for her!? who is it to lost?? thats her. Im too shocked to her.

• 意味を教えてください

Last night, I received my umpteenth call from my sobbing, devastated sister (mid-20s) over yet another semi-hookup-flirty-thing guy that didn't work out. He is moving away and she found out via an announcement at work, not from him. This is a years-long pattern. She falls for jerks -- i.e., they consistently bail on plans, girlfriends still in the picture, conveniently call only on weekends -- then is utterly devastated when it doesn't work. She's convinced she is "unlovable," "boring" and "ugly" even though she is a beautiful, smart, funny, successful, athletic, kind and thoughtful person. She says things like, "I can't do this anymore," and, "I don't want to do life if this is how it's going to be." bail on plansとdo lifeの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします