英語の文章と和訳の正確性について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の文章と和訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?
  • 車の中でさえ身分による席次がありますし、この席次というのも又文化により異なります。
  • 私がアメリカで日本からの一団を案内していた時、この文化の違いによる恥ずかしい場面に遭遇しました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の文章と和訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

Even in cars, there are positions of importance, and again this position differs by culture. When I was in the United States guiding around a group from Japan, I encountered an embarrassing situation because of this difference. 日本語訳 車の中でさえ身分による席次がありますし、この席次というのも又文化により異なります。私がアメリカで日本からの一団を案内していた時、この文化の違いによる恥ずかしい場面に遭遇しました。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9712/12079)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。完璧な訳文とお見受けしました。日本語の語句を1つ2つ、置き換え「てもよい」ところがあるくらいです。 >Even in cars, there are positions of importance, and again this position differs by culture. When I was in the United States guiding around a group from Japan, I encountered an embarrassing situation because of this difference. >車の中でさえ身分による席次がありますし、この席次というのも又文化により異なります。私がアメリカで日本からの一団を案内していた時、この文化の違いによる恥ずかしい場面に遭遇しました。 ★Even in cars, there are positions of importance:「車の中でも、立場による席次があります」。この場合のpositionsは、「その場の状況によって変わりうる身分」、つまり、「立場」のほうがより自然かも知れません。 ★I encountered an embarrassing situation because of this difference.:「この文化の違いのせいで、当惑する(気まずい思いをする)場面に遭遇しました」。embarrassingは、広義には「恥ずかしい」も含まれると思いますが、ここでは「当惑する、気まずい思いをする」のほうがよりふさわしいでしょう。 ⇒車の中でも立場による席次がありますが、この席次というのもまた文化によって異なります。私がアメリカで日本からの一団を案内していた時、この文化の違いのせいで、当惑するような場面に遭遇しました。

iwano_aoi
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の和訳

1:In a society where change is not uncommon for every generation to experience a generation gap. 2:It is heartles of him to say such a thing to the sick man. 3:I can't think of what to say in English in this situation. 4:In order to save fuel,people are driving smaller cars. 5:Everyone spoke very quietly in order not to wake the baby. 和訳をお願いします

• 和訳をしてくだし。

The theory of wich I have here attempted to give the general outline differs from the old-fashioned one in this, that it suppose what is personal or selfish to be the growth of time and habit お願いします。

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

Accordingly, in our study, it is sufficient to try to find collision orbits with a limited range of b, i.e., b_min<b<b_max. Thus, the collisional rate <P(e, i)> is written practically as (see Eq. (10)) <P(e, i)>=∫[b_max→b_max](3/2)db(4b/(2π)^2)∫[0→2π]dτ∫[0→π]dωp_col(e, i, b, τ,ω).         ・・・・・・(14) Unfortunately, we cannot predict b_min and b_max definitely. As to b_max, we only know its upper limit from the Jacobi integral E of Hill’s equations, given by (see Hayashi et al., 1977 and Paper I), E=(1/2){e(r)^2+i(r)^2}-(3/8)b(r)^2-(3/r)+(9/2). ・・・・・・(15) Particles with E<0 cannot enter the Hill sphere and never collide with the protoplanet. The condition E>0 yields an upper limit of b_max, in terms of orbital elements at infinity (r→∞), b_max<{(4(e^2+i^2)/3)+12}^(1/2).    ・・・・・・(16) By the following consideration, a lower limit of b_min can also be estimated. First, we will find a turn-off point of the horseshoe orbit of the guiding center (see Fig.1). In the two-dimensional case, Hénon and Petit (1986) have found that the variation of e is much smaller than that of b at a large distance. This suggests that, as a first order approximation, we can neglect the variations of e and I compared to the b variation also in the three-dimensional case. Thus, assuming that both e and I are invariant, we have from Eq. (15) b(r)^2+(8/r)=b^2,        ・・・・・・(17) where b is the semimajor axis at infinity. Fig.1. Example of an orbit with small b. Dashed curve denotes the trajectory of the guiding center. Turn-off point of the guiding center y_t and Hill sphere (x^2+y^2=1) are also shown. 長文ですがよろしくお願いします。

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

3. Results of the orbital calculations   In this paper, we describe our numerical results only for the special cases e_i~=0 and e_i~=4 in order to find the characteristic features of the two-body encounters of Keplerian particles. 3.1. For the case e_i~=0   In this case the orbital element, δ_i, loses its meaning because the particle orbits have no periheria and , hence, we can actually assign the initial condition by one parameter, b_i~. The orbital calculations are performed for about 3800 cases with various values of b_i~ from -10 to 10. よろしくお願いします。

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

In Figs. 7b and 7c (b=2.8 and 3.1) we find that the τ values of close-encounter orbits are confined in a region near τ=0 and, further, its width decreases with an increase in b. In particular, when b=3.1 (i.e., b very close to b_max), the τ values of the close-encounter orbits localize in a narrow region around τ=0. This comes from the choice of φ=0 in the initial conditions: When b is relatively large and the mutual gravity is weak, then a particle continues approximately its original Keplerian motion. When the guiding center of the particle comes across the x-axis (i.e., when t=0), its position is given by (see Eq. (7) with φ=0) x=b-cosτ, y=-2esinτ, (23) z=-isinω. The distance from the origin becomes minimum when τ<<π. Thus only particles with τ<<π can be disturbed drastically by the gravity of the protoplanet and have the possibility of encountering the two-body sphere. The fact that the width of τ in the finely dotted region (i.e., the τ of close-encounter orbits) decreases with an increase in b is also observed in other e and i, as long as b>e. This behavior is very useful to systematically find collision orbits. If we can once find an appropriate restricted region of close-encounter orbit, e.g., τ_1≦τ≦τ_2, for some b_1 (b_1>e), then for b>b_1 it is sufficient to search close-encounter orbits in the limited region between τ_1 and τ_2. よろしくお願いします。

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

1. Introduction This is the third of a series of papers in which we have investigated the collisional probability between a protoplanet and a planetesimal, taking fully into account the effect of solar gravity. Until now, the collisional probability between Keplerian particles has not been well understood, despite of its importance, in the study of planetary formation and, as an expedient manner, the two-body (i.e., free space) approximation has been adopted. In the two-body approximation, the collisional rate is given by (e.g., Safronov,1969) σv=πr_p^2(1+(2Gm_p/r_pv^2))v, (1) where r_p and m_p are the sum of radii and the masses of the protoplanet and a colliding planetesimal, respectively. Furthermore, v is the relative velocity at infinity and usually taken to be equal to a mean random velocity of planetesimals, i.e., v=(<e_2*^2>+<i_2*^2>)^(1/2)v_K, (2) where <e_2*^2> and <i_2*^2> are the mean squares of heliocentric eccentricity and inclination of a swarm of planetesimals and v_K is the Keplerian velocity; in the planer problem (i.e., <i_2*^2>=0), the collisional rate is given, instead of Eq.(1), by (σ_2D)v=2r_p(1+(2Gm_p/r_pv^2))^(1/2)v. (3) Equations (1) and (3) will be referred to in later sections, to clarify the effect of solar gravity on the collisional rate. よろしくお願いします。

• この文章の和訳を教えてください。

In order to see the detailed features of the scattering in this region, we have calculated the particle orbits in a fine division of b_i~. The results, which are illustrated in Figs. 3(a) and (b), show that in almost all of the region ⊿b~ continues smoothly with respect to bi but there remain the fine discontinuous bands near b_i~=1.92 and b_i~=2.38. Again we have tried to magnify the range of b_i~ between 1.915 and 1.925 and found that there are still finer discontinuities near b_i~=1.919(see Figs. 4(a) and (b)). よろしくお願いします。

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

The corresponding velocity components are given by x_s'=esin(t_0-τ_s) y_s'=‐(3/2)b_s+2ecos(t_0-τ_s), (22) z_s'=icos(t_0-ω_s). In the above, we set t_0=-(2y_0/(3b)) without any loss of generality, for later convenience, which is equivalent to the choice of φ=0 in Eq. (7). In Eq. (21), y_0 is set to be max (40, 20e, 20i). The choice of y_0 is not essential to the evaluation of <P(e, i)> as long as y_0 is larger than this value since Eq. (19) is valid for such a large y_0. In Table 2, the evaluated values of <P(e,i)> are tabulated for various y_0 in the cases of (e, i) = (0,0) and (4,0): when y_0≧max(40, 20e, 20i), <P(e, i)> is almost independent of y_0 within an accuracy of 0.1% for the case of (e, i)=(0, 0) and 5% for (e, i)=(4, 0). よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の文法及び意味合いについて

英語の文法及び意味合いについて分からないことがあるので教えてください。 「家の前を今朝から車がずっと走っていてうるさい」を英訳するとどれが一番正しいでしょうか? 1.There have been cars going in front of my house since this morning, making noise. 2.Cars have been going in front of my house since this morning, making noise. 3.There has been noise caused by cars going in front of my house since this morning. アドバイスお願いいたします。

• この文章の和訳を教えてください。

It should be noticed that Λ_f is independent of both ei~ and R. In order to compare Λ_K with Λ_f clearly, we consider the ratio of these, that is, γ=Λ_K/Λ_f=3.0C_K(R/1AU)^1/2, (4・9) which is independent of the mass of the planet. The values of γare listed in Table I as well as those of C_K. As the parameter C_K is approximately proportional to R^-1/2 (see Fig.11), γ is almost independent of R and is 2.3 for ei~=0 and 1.4 for ei~=4. This indicates that, though the result is obtained in the limited framework of the two-dimensional particle motion, the collisional rate of Keplerian particles is enhanced by a factor of about 2.3 or 1.4 compared to that estimated in a free space formula, as long as we are concerned with the two cases of eccentricity. Furthermore, as seen from Table I, γ for the case ei~=4 is significantly smaller than that of the case ei~=0. This seems to confirm the conjecture that γ tends to unity in the high energy limit (i.e., ei~→∞), or in other words, the free space formula is right only in the high energy limit. お手数ではございますが、どうかよろしくお願いいたします。