• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:和訳をお願いします(可能であれば英文解釈も))

"X"という製品についての海外の方のコメントについての質問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • "X"という製品について海外の方に質問したところ、何を言っているのかが解らなくなっています。日本語訳と英文解釈を教えてください。
  • "X"という製品についての海外の方のコメントがありますが、内容が理解できません。日本語訳と英文解釈を教えてください。
  • "X"に関する海外の方のコメントがありますが、内容がよく理解できません。どういう意味なのか教えてください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

言うまでもなく、未来を予言することは、はるかにこれより複雑だ、しかも、未来の出来事はいつまだどう変わるかわからないので精度はさらに不正確になる、  しかし、我々は「X」がリスクグループとして示せるものと、実際に生きた条件での不履行率との間に高い相関関係があること示すことができる。

retweet
質問者

お礼

御礼が遅れて大変恐縮です。 解りやすい日本語にしていただき、ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文和訳ですが全然わかりません^^;

Popular culture focuses on flying cars’ glittering image and carefully sidesteps their complex realities. It treats them as the highest of high technology, symbols of technology’s power to improve everyday life. Unlike other symbols of the high-tech future―robots, smart houses, and intelligent computers―flying cars are never shown breaking down, much less developing malevolent agendas of their own. They are as reliable and easy to use as a telephone or refrigerator is in our world and, in stories set in the future, as familiar and unremarkable to their users. sidesteps (問題などを)避ける smart houses スマートハウス flying cars are never shown breaking down, much less developing malevolent agendas of their own 空飛ぶ車は故障している状態や、ましてそれ自体悪意を持ってしまうように描かれることはまずない ご協力お願いします

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 番外編です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Astrologer of the Soul. More Soul Mate Readings Dear Tomoko, now you have read soul mate one, and been inspired by this very personal glimpse through the curtain of the present time into your future and what life and love holds for you. How can I help you further? I used to tell clients this is all there is, and they used to say No you can tell me more I know you can, your powers are deep, your astrological skill is matched by no other. You can tell me more! So out of these gentle but insistent demands grew soul mate the second. Volume two in the book of your life.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 売り込みトークかもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 SOUL MATE FOUR, the last and final brilliant ultimate new chapter, it will reveal anything that is not covered in soul mate one or two, and will complete this book of love. I cannot tell you more about this because its impossible to know before we do the reading what it will show in your particular chart, but it will show something of your life and future together. When you have had all four readings dear friend, all the things you need and want to know about your soul mate and future with him should have been answered,

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 再び挨拶の部分に入ったようです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 This reading is a totally hand crafted astrological reading done in the traditional way. Now Tomoko I will begin your Soulmate Two. This is the next long chapter in your Soul mate reading, and I promise it will be as enchanting, moving and illuminating as the original one was. It will add to the portrait and enhance the details, so that you can see him more clearly in your mind eye. In looking at this reading you are looking at the future with me, as if looking at a film on a blank screen. My English is poor and my words inadequate but I will do my utmost to faithfully describe him, his life and the details that the chart reveals. Your future and past are pictured here in your Natal chart. He is part of that future. Love is your destiny.

• 以下の2つの英文の和訳をお願いします。

以下の2つの英文の和訳をお願いします。 There is much more to a language than its words. There is much more that you do know about your language which cannot so conveniently be looked up , and which you were never explicitly taught. More important , one finds that the more complex and multi-levelled the history is , and the more important the issue which it raises for today , the less it is possible to sustain a fact-value division.

• 英文の内容の解釈

More goals still can be imagined. The decennial census is conducted through a head-byhead count of Americans, rather than statistical sampling, even though the latter would probably be cheaper and more accurate. Although some argue that this practice is preserved precisely in order to undermine accuracy, see Press Release, Rep. Nancy Pelosi, Supporting Plan for a Fair and Accurate Census in 2000 (Apr. 1, 1998), http://pelosi.house.gov/pressarchives/releases/prcensus.htm, it may be that this method privileges other values. 以上の英文の意味内容は大要掴めるのですが,Although some argue that this practice is preserved precisely in order to undermine accuracyの箇所が何故,not in order to ではないのかがわかりません。ご指導頂ければ幸いです。宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 占いについての説明っぽいですので 意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Astrology is like any other profession, Like medicine say, where much is known, but much is not. so never expect perfection. You wouldn’t expect it of your Doctor, or Lawyer or yourself. An astrologer is no different. The other reason details sometimes don’t quite fit, is that birth times are not always recorded exactly. They tend to be rounded up or down to the nearest five minutes. And birth themselves can be protracted. It has long be a vexed question between astrologers, as to what constitutes the time of birth anyway. If its the first living breath. Or when the head emerges, or when the cord is cut, several minutes can elapse between either one. In many ways it is wonderful that astrology can be as accurate and detailed as it is.

• 英文和訳をお願いします

以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。 So, you see, the Earth is extremely, unbelievably old compared to us humans with a fossil record hiding incredible stories to tell us about the past and possibly the future as well. But in the short time we've been here, we' ve learned so much and will surely learn more over the next decades and centuries, near moments in geological time.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

And I was trying to tell you why it is a reason for things to happen in a certain way if we can show that that way has more ways of happening than some other way.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 2つの段落になります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Before we close, lets just look again at the planet Venus, and the house she occupies. She is the planet of love and her position in the chart is like an inner light, a candle lighting the shadows of another dark room and revealing more of the intricacies of your future love. Let me apologize if you feel you have had to wait a long time. I am receiving so many requests for readings now, and each chart and reading is prepared for you individually, there is no way it can be rushed. I hope it has inspired and enlightened, and look forward to preparing further readings for you.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • シャリオ770で三巻押さえを購入する方法について相談です。シャリオ550と同じようにF003Nに対応しているのでしょうか?
  • シャリオ770に対応した三巻押さえの購入方法を教えてください。
  • ブラザー製品のシャリオ770で使用できる三巻押さえについて質問です。シャリオ550と同じようにF003Nが対応しているのか知りたいです。
回答を見る