• 締切済み

和訳と解説お願いします!!

That's why I need you to stick with it. です!!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

stick with it で、貫き通す、頑張り通す、負けないでやり抜く、 http://eowp.alc.co.jp/search?q=%5bstick%5d+%5bwith%5d+%5bit%5d&ref=crx 「だから君には頑張りとおして欲しいんだ。」

9hf787
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!納得できました!

• mshr1962
  • ベストアンサー率39% (7418/18948)
回答No.1

前後の文章がないと解説は難しいけど。。。 That's why ・・・だからこそ I need  ・・・望んだ you to stick with it. ・・・君がそれで刺すことを 繋げてのセリフとしてなら、「お前が刺せば良かったんだ」とでもなるんでしょうね。 前後の文章に理由や目的があるはずです。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いいたします。

s I'm writing this email right now ... you must still be sleeping. When I think of you ... how cute you look when you sleep ... I get such and empty feeling inside, because I want to be with you so much. That's why I just like to be with you. As you said, it doesn't really matter what we do as long as I'm with you. There is one thing I'm dreaming of ... that we don't have to do anything! That we have 1 day that we don't need to do anything. Sleep and lay in bed as long as we like, laze around, watch a movie together, ... …And I will leave for Osaka Wednesday the 5th of January early in the morning and I'm planning on coming back to Tokyo Friday the 7th in the evening. And Monday the 10th I will go back to Osaka and return to Tokyo on Friday the 14th in the evening. A

• 和訳をお願い致します

どなたかこの英文を訳していただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願致します。 hi! $100.00 with the shipping included! wow that's so cool! thank you! i have to go back to my bank tonight to pay on line because their system is down for the next few hours they said and i'm going to try to increase the credit i have with them. right now i have 32.00 with them abvailable. (50.00 when i pay what is owed, tonight) i can put i can put either the 50 or the 32 down on the item if you want and then make payments from there and when i am done you can ship the item because it's a christmas gift for my girlfriend so i don't need it immediately, i'm so happy! if i get a credit increase for $100.00 i will just pay you the $100.00 but if they don't give me the increase we'll do it the payment way if that's cool with you. thank you so much!

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 和訳(というか解説)お願いします

イタリアの子とメールやりとりしているのですが、送られてきたメールでいくつかよく分からない箇所があります。 a text message is like an email!But you send it directly to the phone number! I don't know if you understand me (I'm not good in explanations xD).I reply you sending a text to "***.." instead I reaply my friend sending a text to "**:..." (a phone number) ^^ ↑はテキストメールについて教えてもらったんですが、I reply you sending...の箇所と、最後の文章の意味がいまいち分かりません。 Anyway I haven't understent very well how Tokyo is divided.Can you explain it to me?*-* I know there are 23 districs (Am I right? xD) and there are neightbouring towns But that's all!I don't know very much over and above that ^^ ↑は東京の23区の分かれ方?が知りたいみたいなのですが英語でどのように説明したら良いのでしょうか?。。 Have you got a place where do you really want to go? ↑文の構造が分かりません。本当に行きたいところはある?という意味ですか? だいたいの全体の意味もお願いします。質問多くてすみません。

• 和訳お願いいたします

But if you already have previous engagements with your friends that you need to go to ... I understand if you need to go to them. Or maybe we can go together? As long as I can be with you I'm happy. Oh ... there should also be a gym in the hotel. If you're working I will go to the gym or go running. You can want you can also go to the gym ... I think they have a steam room as well :) But now it has gone down a lot ... since now you have taken a big place in my heart.

• 和訳お願いしますww

am so sorry to let you know, we just received your package returned back from USPS. We will need to find out from the USPS the reason why the package got return. But I want to check in with you if you want us to ship this back to you by UPS.

• 和訳をお願いします。

これはどう訳せばよいでしょうか? It was fun talking about our feelings together even thou you were shy about it. この2行はこれでいいでしょうか? But I was impressed that you were able to get the courage to bring it up. あなたが勇気を出して言ったことを感動しました。 But that why I like you. だからあなたが好きなんです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いします;

I can easily do it now, while he's talking to God. But if I kill him now, he'll go straight to Heaven. I need to think about this. A wicked man murders my father and I, his onl son, send this same man to Heaven? No, that's not revenge. It will be better to wait. I'll kill him when he's drunk too much. Or when he' angry, or in bed with my mothe. I want this man to go to Hell, not Heaven. I must be patient. Your words to God have saved you now, but you won't live much longer. 長いですが宜しくお願い致します

• 和訳と解説をお願いします。

”Thefacebook was still small. That's because you can only get it in certain schools,” he explained. ”But when Thefacebook opens at a new school, almost all the students join, and almost all of them visit the site every day.” That's because you can only get it in certain schools, のyouは誰、または何を指しているのかわかりません。文脈からyouに置き換わるものの見当がつきません。この一文の主語はThefacebookではないのですか?それならitになるとおもうのですが..... 解答よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします!!!

・Is there a special reason you recommend this area? Should I stay close to a specific metro station? ・It's so fun! We can plan a trip and be together again. ・Oh I also don't need to work on the 3th and 4th ... so I only will stay in Osaka evening of 5th and 6th ... hmmm I think it's better to work in Tokyo the 1st week. I'll double check with my boss. ・Are you sure that's ok with you? Maybe you're parents would miss you? Or maybe your father will become angry at me?