• 締切済み

Stylish and Sophisticated

It is a well stated fact that shoes are the perfect reflection of a man's character. At workplace, well polished and stylish formal shoes( http://www.queenia.co.uk/shoes.html ) helps to give a complete look. In fact, formal shoes only makes a man look more professional and elegant. Thus, selection of perfect formal shoes for men is definitely important. There are various brands which specially design formal shoes for men. But, before selecting these shoes, you need to consider on the material of the shoes. Generally, pure leather or patent leather shoes look glamorous and stunning. But, men generally detest the idea of moving around at malls and comparing the products for a perfect pair of shoes. For them, online shopping comes as a great relief. These days with the popular option of online shoes shopping, you also need to be careful about the size of your feet. Again, when you are going for different brands, you should also be aware that different footwear companies have different standards of measurement. So, it is preferable if you take prior measurement and stick to a single brand. Again, since online stores does not give the chance of trial. So, you should understand the terms and conditions of the company. So, take care of the few important guidelines and go for online shoes shopping. Major Brands is one of the most fashionable online store which showcases a reviewed range of formal shoes for men and formal shoes for women. In addition, you can also get outfits like business wear, party wear and many more. Managed a proficient team of experts, you will definitely have a great time shopping here. In fact, with the comfortable online shoes shopping, most people these days are quickly shifting their interests to online shopping. In fact, this online store is the crucial store house of brands like Aldo, Charles & Keith and many more. Again, when it comes to fashionable accessories like sunglasses and watches, you can also get these here. It would be more appropriate to state that it is a one stop shop for fashion and style. See more at: http://www.queenia.co.uk/evening-dresses.html

みんなの回答

• mt_mh
  • ベストアンサー率24% (273/1108)
回答No.1

とりあえず、2曲を選んでみました。 「Boogie Shoes」(KC and the Sunshine Band) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTiw2Ap1LE8 「These Boots are Made For Walkin'」(The Racoons) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mil2UW3T9LE  

関連するQ&A

• 英文の訳お願いします

Indian footwear looked more like stockings than shoes. These coverings for the feet came much higher on the leg than ordinary shoes. They were made of tanned skins and sewed with the sinews of animals. Early settlers found these Indian shoes extremely comfortable and well suited for walking through the woods. They often wore them and took over their Indian name, moccasin. The word seems actually to have meant "box" or "case." It is still in everyday use, but the shoes to which the name is now given do not look at all like the shoes the Indians wore. When white people borrowed a word from the Indians they often made more use of it than the Indians had ever done. They applied moccasin to a poisonous snake, the short, stout form and color of which may have suggested the Indian shoe. Most of the early pioneers knew very little about snakes and so gave the name moccasin to many snakes, some of which do not much resemble the Indian shoes and are not at all poisonous.

• 以下の2つの英文の和訳をお願いします。

以下の2つの英文の和訳をお願いします。 There is much more to a language than its words. There is much more that you do know about your language which cannot so conveniently be looked up , and which you were never explicitly taught. More important , one finds that the more complex and multi-levelled the history is , and the more important the issue which it raises for today , the less it is possible to sustain a fact-value division.

• 以下の英文の意味を教えてください。

More important , one finds that the more complex and multi-levelled the history is , and the more important the issue which it raises for today , the less possible it is to sustain a fact-value division.

• この節のCは??

入試問題からの抜粋ですが、 However, I feel that the teacher's role is more fundamental than the critic's. It comes down ultimately, I think, to the fact that his first obligation is to the truth of the subject he is teaching, and that for the reading of literature ever to become a habit and a pleasure, it must first be a discipline. のthe fact以下。 that his first obligation is to the truth of the subject he is teaching // that は同格のthat でthe fact の内容を説明していると考えると、それに続くhis ~teachingまでの節中では、 his first obligationがS。isがV。ではCは何なのでしょうか?toから始まる前置詞句はCにはなれないと思うのですが、、、わかりません。 どなたかご存知の方、ぜひ教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• "and"の訳

Women do smile more than men, but when occupying similar work and social roles, the differences in the rate of smiling disappear, a Yale researcher has found.  Also, there are large differences in the degree to which men smile less than women depending on a person’s culture, ethnicity, age, or when people think they are being observed, according to the study funded by the National Science Foundation.  “It would be interesting to look at these data because the wide cultural, ethnic and other differences suggest that the sex difference is not something fixed and impossible to change,” said Marianne LaFrance, professor of psychology at Yale. “This is not determined by the fact of being male or female. Each culture gives men and women rules about appropriate behavior for men and women.” (質問) 上記文章の3段落目のandの訳は「~しながら(それでいて)」でよろしいでしょうか? the sex difference is not something fixed and impossible to change の部分。

• and は何をつないでいる?

Environment: Links to international trade and relations. pros With the threat to the future of the planet posed by global warming, ocean and air pollultion, depletion of natural resorces and threats to biodiversity, the enviroment must be a top priority for all nations. International aid, trade and diplomacy should be used to promote environmental protection and conservation. その文でwith the threatの with は because of , as a result of という意味だと思います。must be a top priorityは the thing that you think is most important and that needs attention before anything else とあります。質問1ですが"海洋と大気汚染が最優先事項”といういう言い方を英語ではするのでしょうか? and の使いかたは、A, B ,C, and Dというように最後にand"を置くはずですけど、top priorityの主語は何ですか?the environmentだと思います。ocean と air pollutionの組み合わせ、depletion of natural resorces とthreats to biodiversityの組み合わせ と考えましたが(and が何と何を結んでいるのか考えるのが大切なので)and が複数あって、主語がはっきりわかっていないのだと思います 質問2、andの理解の仕方がまちがっているのでしょうか? それとも posed by global warming, ocean and air pollution.... threats to biodiversityまでがby のあとにつながっているのでしょうか?全訳とかはしないで大丈夫です。ありがとうございます。

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分です。 抽象的な部分や変なところは意訳して いただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 There is a celestial influence from planets and stars in your seventh house. When there is a planet in the seventh house, it brings a definite kind of fate to bare, the choice of love is much more destined and less free. A planet also means that you yourself possess, a particular look or character that will deeply attract only a certain kind of man, and not others. It is as if the picture of love is cut out for you. If you had no planet in the seventh house, it would be more difficult to find love and yet more freedom to fall in love too, more opportunity but perhaps less depth. This planet placement gives you, endurance, practicality, a feeling of the predestined, so that once you are involved with someone, even if its not the soul mate, you are able to “make do” with relationship, or to put up with a lot that others wouldn’t for the sake of love.

• 和訳してください

If you would like to give me a list of item #s that you would like more of I will be happy to check for you and add more quantity to website if available.

• 至急 翻訳をお願いします。

以下の英文の翻訳をお願いします。 double boxing these shoes is really expensive to ship to Japan, $40 for one pair, and $60 for two pair, I can give you shipping for $40 for two pairs, if you help me cancel the auction after you receive it. OR, i can give you $60 for two pair, instead of $78, like it is on the auction what you think?

• My shoes の使い方

いつもお世話になります。 英字新聞のコラムで I went shopping to buy my shoes at the department store. の「my shoes」はおかしいとありました。 何故なら、私の(所有する)靴が何故デパートにあるのか? ということです。 それでは、to buy shoes I wear とか、to buy shoes for me とかにするのでしょうか? なお、この場合もa pair of shoes とすべきですか? それとも、会話的には a shoes でも可でしょうか? or the shoes I wear とthe が必要?

専門家に質問してみよう