• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ちっとも変ではありません。  さっきが「ちょっと前」なら  It’s the same team as I posteda little while ago. でもいいと思います。

suzu012359
質問者

お礼

ちょっと前、の言い方まで教えていただいてありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳おねがいします。アイルランド人が書いた英文です。よろしくおねがいします。

英語の翻訳おねがいします。アイルランド人が書いた英文です。よろしくおねがいします。 it's your truly customer again..i buy 2 lv noe..and just wonder about the shipment if will be the same price as last time 37 usd. will i get some discount next time

• わからない英文があります

"I have sort of a fluctuating, wandering eye type of relationship with makeup – sometimes I become fixated on trying new products, and then I’ll go weeks at a time using the exact same five. And then there’s the massive stockpile underneath the sink I dive into now and then (last investigation turned up some Cargo bronzer I decided to re-love for a couple weeks)." -wandering eye type of relationship with makeup -I'll go weeks at a time using the exact same five -I dive into now and then -last investigation turned up some Cargo bronzer この4つの文の意味を教えてください。

• この英文の和訳をお願いします

外国人が書き込んだフリーソフトの感想なんですけど どうか分かる方 分かりやすく和訳して頂けないでしょうか お願いします。 Firstly i was playing in practice mode, i was winning all the time, then i decided to try with real money, so i deposited £20 after 5 minutes my balance was £50 and after another minute the bot was losing and rising bet after bet and i lost all, i decided second time and again from £20 to £45 and the same situation and i ended losing it. so decided last time i put £30 and after couple minutes i got like £84 and again the same situation and i lost all!!

• この英文の構造

以下の文の"most of the time ~ "以下の構文がわかりません。 どなたか解説をお願いします。 When a technologically minded person is asked to help a friend, family member, or colleague with a computer problem, most of the time it’s less a matter of knowing the answer as much as knowing how to quickly find an unknown answer.

• 以下の英文が分かりません。

I guess it's time we be moving. これは、 I guess it's time (that) we are moving 「移動に移る時間かな。」 の形だと思うのですが なぜ、beの部分はareではないのでしょうか? 進行形になっておりますが、 これは近接未来「~しようとしている」でしょうか。 どうかご教授下さい。

• 英文

I like people who ~ に続く英文と The last time I laughed a lot was ~ という英文を何か考えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願い致します。

You were the last pretty face I saw before I departed last time. どなたか上の英文の和訳をお願い致します。

• 英文解釈をお願いします。

Bの解釈に悩んでいます。和訳をお願い致します。。 A:Okay, let’s go through your wardrobe. It’s kind of slim pickings in here. B:I don’t think I’m as clueless as I look when I walk out of my house. It’s more that I just don’t have anything. A:You wear things that make you feel comfortable……that look good on your frame. A:Because you have, what you think, is an unusual body.  And I’m telling you, it’s not as unusual as you think.

• 好きな女性からの英文でのメールです。正しく訳せません困っています。よろ

好きな女性からの英文でのメールです。正しく訳せません困っています。よろしくお願いします。                                                  thankus for hanging out with me last two days. i had a great time. hoppe you did as well. i'm sorry i'm not really good on this but i'm trying. i miss you.

• 次の英文正しいですか?

次の英文正しいですか?和訳も教えてください。 1)I have no bookcase,so I'll make myself. 2)It's green that we've painted the door,not red. 3)It was this chair I put my book on, not that one. 4)Meet me at the same place that yesterday. 5)Who's there? It's only me. よろしくお願いします