• ベストアンサー

至急翻訳お願いします(>_<)

メールしているマレーシアの人がいて、今度私がオーストラリアに行くって言う話をしてて、 オーストラリアからいっぱい写真を送るねー! って言いたいんですが、、、なんて言えばいいんでしょうか、、? I will sent any pictures for you in Australia. 私の力ではこれくらいしかわからなくて、、、

noname#233899
noname#233899
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1437/3766)
回答No.1

I will send plenty of photos (pictures) to you from Australia. のような感じでしょうか。

その他の回答 (1)

• 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

I'm gonna send a lot of pictures from there. かな。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

When I make a heat sink for a C6 host I make the heat sink longer than the ones in the picture you sent me, you will not need the "pill" from the host as the heat sink will be in it's place and I machine a step in the end of the heat sink for a round 17.7mm driver to fit into unless your driver is a different size so let me know, 17.7mm is the size that is in a C6 pill.

• 英文で分からないとことがあるので教えてください

(1)の訳し方が分からないので教えてください。(2)は、訳し方があっているか教えてください。 (1) I was going to ask for your picture but then you have send me one. thanks again. (2 )I will send you my picture by mail, because i dont have any scanned picture. (私の写真をスキャナーで取り込むことができないのであなたに写真を送れません)

• 翻訳お願いします

下記の文章を丁寧な英語で書きたいのですが、教えてください。 丸投げはよくないと思い、自分でも英語にしてみたのですが 宜しくお願い致します。 ★返事をくれて本当にありがとう!彼女が写真を送ってきた後、彼女のフェイスブックの友達リストを見たら、その中にあなたがいたの。送られてきた写真と、あなたのプロフィの写真が同じだったのであなたにコンタクトできたのよ。 英語が苦手なので、うまく伝えられなくてごめんなさい・・・。 もっと日本のことを知りたかったら、何でも聞いてね!! thank you for your replay!  There was you in that when I watched a list of friends of her face book after she sent a picture. Because a picture of your profil was the same as the picture which had been she sent, I was able to contact you. sorry my english is very poor so if you don't understand my messageh please let me know Please hear anything if I want to know more Japan! !

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Hehe you did it Thank you. I will take pictures for you tomorrow. I got my hair cut so I will give you an old one for now. Hehe I don't mean to be rude but maybe you could take a picture showing more skin if you know what I mean hehe But of course that is your choice I don't want to harass you with that. Also nice dress ↑翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 至急 翻訳お願いします!

You will need to login using the password I sent to you. (last icon on the blue toolbar) Then add each item to your cart. I can add them but you will still need to checkout yourself using paypal. Can you hit live chat? I can walk you through the process.

• どなたか翻訳お願いします。

i will send out express mail on friday. but right now, i have NO MONEY for anything I have done or sent you. so please take care of pay pal and i will send the 8 DVDs EXPRESS mail on friday and the 2 new fights

• 至急翻訳してくださいm(__)m

thank you thought for saying that you will do it only because I want. Of course I will try my best to do anything you want.←日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Hehe because I will be in Japan with you so it would be bad if I didn't like it. Good news though I just didn't like the stuff they gave us in the beginning. I liked the stuff I had after I sent you that message. Also I was getting picked on because it was my first time using chopsticks.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

ピンクは7個しか持っていない。輸送費は含まれていない。ということですか? As I told you I have no 12 pcs small in pink BUT I found 7 pcs for you :) I have sent the proforma attached. No freight cost. If you agree, let me know.

• 翻訳なのですが

オーストラリアの方にオークションでカメラを購入していただき、日本から中国への発送だったのですが、 こちらが送った証拠に、郵便局の配送レシートと問い合わせ番号を聞かれて、レシートをスキャンして添付、問い合わせ番号も書いてオーストラリアナショナル銀行(送るようにいわれてたので)と買主本人様にメールをしました。 確認が取れたらオーストラリアナショナル銀行から、自分の口座にお金が入る手はずです。 そこで、メールを銀行に送りましたよ~ という内容をメールしたら次の文が返ってきたのですが、グーグル翻訳しても意味不明でした。 どんな内容かわかる方教えていただけると助かります。 Hello, How are you doing how is everything going on. Thanks for the mail regarding the mail you sent to the bank as they requested informations. That's alright about the informations details you sent and I want to assure you that as soon as they finish with there verification they will activate your account. Where are you now and what are you doing? Get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks