• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:和訳のお願いです。)

Revitalizing Market Street: A New Wave of Development in Philadelphia's Downtown

このQ&Aのポイント
  • As demo crews peeled off the skin of the block-long building, they exposed some of the 19th-century statuary work from Market Street’s heyday as the city’s bustling department store hub.
  • Real estate analyst Jones Lang LaSalle predicts that $1.5 billion will be spent to build out 5.5 million square feet (511,000 sq m) of leasable space over the next two years along Market Street and nearby Chestnut Street, a similarly faded retail strip a block away.
  • A surge in housing demand and a growing number of residents are driving the development along Market Street, with new apartments, retail spaces, and future plans for an office tower and hotel.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

あなたがこの文章を訳すのに、どのような点が問題なのですか? Weblioという自動翻訳のサイトがあります。翻訳の結果に満足できない場合はプロに頼める仕組みです。この文章は単語数559単語で、見積り概算 約¥5590になってます。 以下自動翻訳の結果です。 デモ作業員がブロック長い建物の皮膚をはがしたので、フィラデルフィア条約センターの向かいに、彼らは都市の騒々しいデパート・ハブとしてマーケット・ストリートの絶頂期から19世紀の彫像の仕事の一部を露出させました。 地域はかつて世界初のワナメーカーの場所を誇りました、そして、9つの同じように巨大な店はSnellenburgのものを好みます、しかし、仲裁している世紀はデパートまたは小片に親切でありませんでした。 関係があります: ULI春の会議のためのレジスター | ツアー: ウィリアム・ペンのイースト・マーケット・ストリートFor数十年に沿ったRetailのResurgence、店が閉まるか、覆されたので、マーケット・ストリートのビジネスはその前自身の寂しい反響でした。 今日、開発者の新世代はダウンタウンでフィラデルフィアのものの中心にこの長く紛れもない空所のことで大物と賭けています。そして、Independence Mallと市庁舎のまわりで活動の中心にはさまれます。 15億ドルが550万平方フィートを建て増すために費やされると、不動産アナリスト・ジョーンズ・ラング・ラサルは予測します(511、000平方m)、草原できるものの、離れてマーケット・ストリートと近くのチェストナット・ストリートに沿った2年、1ブロックにつき同じように色あせた小売小片、次の上に間隔をあけてください。 「マーケット・ストリートはフィラデルフィアのすべての商業のセンターでした、しかし、あなたは長い、遅い低下が1970年代に始まっているのを見ました」と、CBRE(地元の不動産を追跡する投資サービス会社)のボブ・ファーヒーJr.は言います。 「最後においてだけ、5年はそれを変えておきます、しかし、それは劇的に変わります。」、833本のチェストナット・ストリート(前の所有者が4500万ドルの歴史的な革新を完了したあと、昨年Digital Realtyトラストによって得られた1920年代-時代高層オフィスビル)で賃貸することを、CBRE自体は管理します。 建物は、建設の動揺を見渡します: Brickstone Companiesには近くで5つのプロジェクトの上に1つ、400の新しいアパートの計画があります。そして、7000万ドル、192、フィラデルフィア中心部の最初のTarget店を特徴とする000-平方フィート(17、800平方m)発展によって定着します。 そのプロジェクトが終えたので、それが、より多くのアパートを特徴とするために、第6のプロジェクトのために低めの駐車場を得ていると、Brickstoneは最近発表しました。 通りに沿って、Parkway社(駐車場演算子)は、1億1800万ドルの費用で表面の多くを300-単位高層建築に変える計画を発表しました。 ハインズ(テキサスに拠点を置くアパート開発者)は、1億ドル、ゴールデンバーグ・グループとの協力の322-単位塔、地元の開発者の上で最近始めました。 ゴールデンバーグも、マーケット・ストリートに沿って大きい駐車場を所有します、前のギンベルズ・デパート(まだその資産の計画を発表しました)の用地。 よりダウンタウンの労働者がフィラデルフィアのより大きなセンターシティー近所でアメニティに引きつけられたので、発展がアパートを求める急増している要求によって引き起こされていたと、ファーヒーは言います。 「あなたは、多くの数家族共用の下宿を見ています。 それは、マーケット・ストリート...のまわりでセンターシティーまたは病院で働く人々です。 それは、ライブ(食べに行くためのヒップな場所)への腰場所です」と、ファーヒーは言います。 彼は、何千もの新しい居住者が殺到して、来たるべき年に小売価格の急騰を見ると思っている、そして、地域がそのみすぼらしい評判を放棄すると言います。 「より多くの人々とより多くで、富はより小売りで来ます」と、ファーヒーは言います。 「しかし、我々がそこで建設される高層オフィスビルとおそらく、また、支払われるべきもう一つのホテルも条約センターの近くに見ると、私は思います。」

Maki4474
質問者

お礼

ご指摘ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願い致します。

Biofuelswatch, an environment group in Britain, now says that “biofuels should not automatically be classed as renewable energy.” It supports a moratorium on subsidies until more research is done to define which biofuals are truly good for the planet. Beyond that, the group suggests that all emissions rising from the production of a biofuel be counted as emissions in the country where the fuel is actually used, providing a clearer accounting of environmental costs. The demand for palm oil in Europe has skyrocketed in the past two decades, first for use in food and cosmetics, and more recently for biofuels. This versatile and cheap oil is used in about 10 percent of supermarket products, from chocolate to toothpaste, accounting for 21 percent of the global market for edible oils. Palm oil produces the most energy of all vegetable oils for each unit of volume when burned. In much of Europe it is used as a substitute for diesel fuel, though in the Netherlands, the government has encouraged its use for electricity.

• 和訳お願い致します。

The hypothesis adopted by Dr Buckland was first promulgated at a time when the gradual and regular formation of the earth's strata wasn't seen or admitted so clearly as it is now. Geologists were more disposed to believe in great catastrophes and sudden breaks. Buckland's theory supposes that, previous to the appearance of the present races of animals and vegetables,there was a great gap in the globe's history—that the earth was completely depopulated as well of marine as land animals; and that the creation of all existing plants and animals was coeval with that of man. This theory is by no means supported by geological phenomena, and is we suppose, now rejected by all geologists whose authority is valuable . Thus writes Hugh Miller in 1857, 'I certainly did once believe with Chalmers and with Buckland that the six days were simply natural days of twenty-four hours each, that they had comprised the entire work of existing creation, and that the latest of the ages was separated by a great chaotic gap from our own. My labours at the time as a practical geologist had been very much restricted to the palaeozoic and secoundary rocks, more especially to the old red and Carboniferous systems of the one division and the oolitic system of the other ;and the long-extinct organisms which I found in them certainly didn't conflict with the view of Chalmers. All I found necessary at the time to the work of reconciliation was some scheme that would permit me to assign to the earth a high antiquity and to regard it SSS scene of many succeeding creation. During the last nine years, however, I have spent a few weeks every autumn in exploring the late formations, and acquainting myself with their particular organisms.

• 英文和訳のお願い

以下の英文の分かりやすい日本語をお願いします。 In bull markets things go to prices which nobody can conceive of. I’m the bull, and I’m telling you, at one point I’m going to sellout and then they’re going double again. In the bull market in stocks, who would’ve thought that CISCO(社名) would have gone up a hundred times. It did. That’s what happens at the end of a bull market and that’s what’s going to happen at the end of the bull market in commodities. It’s still several years away.

• 和訳をお願いします( ̄◇ ̄;)

The research offers a clear warning that efforts to eradicate malaria should be accelerated, says Sanjeev Krishna from St George's University of London, who studies the biochemical origins of artemisinin resistance. He says that he expected resistance to occur eventually — but not as soon as this. "I thought we would have had longer," he says. More intensive drug-development programmes are needed, he adds, to find new drugs based on artemisinin, as well as alternatives. An eradication programme combining continued treatment and use of mosquito nets is under way in this area of Cambodia, Day says. "It's going to need considerable political willpower, scientific research and financial resources to achieve," he cautions. But without it, there is a danger that the resistant parasite could reach the world's malaria heartland — Africa. "That," says Day, "would be a major disaster." よろしくお願いします^^;

• 和訳をお願します

Many previous studies have assumed that the impact of aircraft emissions was the same everywhere. But the new analysis reveals that aircraft emissions increased the fraction of cirrus clouds where vapour trails were most abundant, and actually decreased the cirrus fraction in several locations by increasing the temperatures in the lower atmosphere, reducing the relative humidity in such locations. If black-carbon emissions from aircraft could be reduced 20-fold, warming would be halted and a slight cooling would occur from plane-created vapour trails, Jacobson says. The team’s study is being peer reviewed and is expected to be published soon, Jacobson added. David Fahey, of the Earth System Research Laboratory in Boulder, Colorado ― part of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration ― says that studies such as Jacobson’s are important to fill the gaps in aircraft-emissions data following the nation’s previously “muddled” research course. Fahey says that how European leaders are calling for carbon taxes to be levied on each commercial airline flight, the United States is being driven to catch up on aircraft-emissions research. Some of the EU proposals suggest taxing a flight for emissions along its entire route. This is “absurd”, says Fahey. For a more realistic levy, high-quality research is needed on the actual impact of such emissions, he adds. よろしくお願いします^^;

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

It’s all part of a government scheme to address the country’s unique housing crisis. A 2013 government report found that there were more than eight million abandoned dwellings littered throughout Japan, many of them located in regional areas or in the outskirts of major cities, The Japan Times reported. Fujitsu Research Institute has projected that that number will grow to more than 20 million by 2033—making up almost a third of all homes nationwide. It’s understood that Japan’s akiya glut is due in part to the nation’s dramatically ageing population. As more and more Japanese citizens either kick the bucket or shuffle into retirement homes, an increasing number of houses around the country are being left empty without anyone to live in them. There aren’t enough young people around to fill the void, and those that are present are taking longer to have families.

• 和訳お願い致します。

Environmentalists like Namakin are focused on fight over flight, drawing up adaptation plans and continuing to urge countries like the United States and Australia to take the lead in cutting emissions. Such action "would give us more hope for the future, instead of starting to pack and leave," he said. The Pacific Regional Environment Program has joined other groups in the region to start a $34 million adaptation effort that includes preparing roads for flooding in the Federated States of Micronesia; improving sea walls and drainage systems in the Cook Islands; and relocating gardens, planting salt-resistant crops and reviving the fishing industry in Solomon Islands atolls. But even Takesy, the program's director, says such efforts may be akin to "rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic" unless strong measures are taken by developing countries to curb emissions. "I do not believe that the world should sit idly by while entire countries are slowly but surely annihilated," Takesy said. "And do you really want five million angry Pacific Islanders to come knocking on your door?"

• 和訳をおねがいします!!

何度も申し訳ございません これで最後にします 次の英文を日本語に直して下さい またカッコ内のsellを適当な形に直して下さい。 Bicycling Magazine predicts that in five or six years, about 10% of all bicycles (sell) in Japan will be electric. That’s about 1 million bikes a year. As companies make more of these bikes, prices will drop, and sales will continue to increase. おねがいします

• 和訳お願い致します。

And while many people have grown accustomed to recycling cans, bottles and newspapers, used clothes are generally thrown away. Britons on average discard about 65 pounds , or 30 kilograms, of clothing and textiles a year. Only an eight of that goes to charities for reuse. “In a wealthy society, clothing and textiles are bought as much for fashion as for function,” the report says, and that means that clothes are replaced “before the end of their natural life.” Julian Allwood, who led a team of environmental researchers in conducting the report, noted in an interview that it is now easier for British consumers to toss unwanted clothes than to take them to a recycling center, and easier to throw clothes into the hamper for a quick machine wash and dry than to sponge off stains. He hopes his report will educate shoppers about the costs to the environment, so that they change their behavior. There are many examples of how changing consumer priorities have forced even the most staid retailers to alter the way they do business.

• 和訳お願い致します。

While writing the first chapters of the present volume, I intended that the latter half of it should be devoted to a con sideration of this question, and therefore in " Animal Intelli gence " I said that such would be the case. But as the work proceeded it soon became evident that a full treat ment of this question would require more space than could be allowed in a single volume, without seriously curtailing both the consideration of this question itself and also that of mental evolution, as this is exhibited in the animal kingdom. I therefore determined on restricting the present essay to a consideration of mental evolution in animal, and on reserv ing for subsequent publication all the material which I have collected beaiing on mental evolution in man. I cannot yet say how long it will be before I can feel that I am justified in publishing my researches concerning this branch of my subject ; for the more that I have investigated it, the more have I found that it grows, as it were, in three dimensions— in depth, width, and complexity. But at whatever time I shall be able to publish the third and final instalment of my work, it will of course rest upon the basis supplied by the present essay, as this rests upon the basis supplied by the previous one.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • PDFの資料が勝手にメディアプレイヤーに変換されてしまい、見れなくなった。
  • NEC 121wareを使用してWindows上でPDFの資料を閲覧していたが、ある時から資料が自動的にメディアプレイヤーに変換されてしまい、正常に閲覧できなくなってしまいました。
  • この問題が発生した原因としては、NEC 121wareの設定に問題がある可能性が考えられます。設定を確認し、PDFの関連付けが正しく行われていない場合は、適切に設定し直す必要があります。
回答を見る