• ベストアンサー

訳みてください

I said I would not tell you anymore lies and I havent and I wont. 私は言ったよ、いくつも嘘は言わないって。 Japan trip was 2/7 to 31/7, last Friday it changed to 9/7 to 31/7, today it changed to 13/7 to 31/7. Until I get my tickets in my hand I cant guarantee when I will come. 日本に行くのは7月2から7月31今週の金曜だったのが 7月9~7月31になったけど、今日7月13からに変更になった。ここまでのチケットはげっとした。できない?? 私はいく。 Current project keeps changing because Japan members are too slow!!! 現在のプロジェクトキープをチェンジ?? 日本のメンバーがおそっすぎ!! This time we will be working at 〇 and based in △, I am not sure if this is better or worse for you? 今回は〇と△。でもここ知らない。ここあなたに悪い?? 〇と△は地名です UKemailです。 お願いします

noname#7394
noname#7394
  • 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数35

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

>I said I would not tell you anymore lies and I havent and I wont. >私は言ったよ、いくつも嘘は言わないって。 私はあなたに嘘はつかない言ったし、過去にもつかなかったし、これからもつかないよ。 >Japan trip was 2/7 to 31/7, last Friday it changed to 9/7 to 31/7, today it changed to 13/7 to 31/7. Until I get my tickets in my hand I cant guarantee when I will come. >日本に行くのは7月2から7月31今週の金曜だったのが 7月9~7月31になったけど、今日7月13からに変更になった。ここまでのチケットはげっとした。できない?? 私はいく。 [前半はあなたの訳でOK][後半:]チケットを手にするまでは、私がいつ行くのかを確約することはできません。 >Current project keeps changing because Japan members are too slow!!! >現在のプロジェクトキープをチェンジ?? >日本のメンバーがおそっすぎ!! 日本メンバーが遅すぎるから、現在のプロジェクトは変わり続けています。 >This time we will be working at 〇 and based in △, I am not sure if this is better or worse for you? >今回は〇と△。でもここ知らない。ここあなたに悪い?? >〇と△は地名です 今回、私たちは△を本拠地として○で働きますが、これがあなたにとって良いことなのか悪いことなのか私にはよくわかりません。

noname#7394
質問者

補足

こんばんはです 最後の文のIfってもしという訳ではないと思いますが ここでのIfは何か意味がありますか? それとも、何か単語がかくされているとかですか?? お願いします

その他の回答 (3)

回答No.4

#1です。 最後の文のifは、「~かどうか」という意味でつかわれています。 この文の中では、「これがあなたにとって良いことなのか悪いこと ”なのか(どうか)” 、…」というところにあたります。 "whether"という単語でも同様の意味になります。 This time we will be working at 〇 and based in △, I am not sure whether this is better or worse for you? となっても、ほぼ同じ意味です。(若干ifの方が、少しくだけた口調) というわけで、この場合のifには、「もし~なら」というような意味はありません。

noname#7394
質問者

お礼

補足回答ありがとうございました。 何何かどうかですね。 わかりました。

回答No.3

Japan trip was 2/7 to 31/7, last Friday it changed to 9/7 to 31/7, today it changed to 13/7 to 31/7. Until I get my tickets in my hand I cant guarantee when I will come. 前半OKじゃないです! 日本に行くのは7月2から7月31日までだったけど、この間の金曜日に7月9日から7月31日までに変わって、今日、7月13日から7月31日までに変更になった。 あと、細かいけど、 This time we will be working at 〇 and based in △, I am not sure if this is better or worse for you? 今回、私たちは△を本拠地として○で働きますが、これがあなたにとって、「前よりも」良いことなのか悪いことなのか私にはよくわかりません。 前よりも を入れた方がいいと思いました。

noname#7394
質問者

お礼

こんばんは 訂正ありがとうございました 前よりもを入れた方がいいですか。 確かにかも!! 回答ありがとうございました

回答No.2

1)これ以上あなたに嘘は言わないとつもりだと私は言った。じっさい言わなかったし、今も努力している。 2)訪日は2~31日の予定だった。それが先週の金曜には9~31日に変わり、今日さらに13~31日に変わった。私がチケットの現物を手にするまで、いつ訪れるか保証はできない。 3)日本メンバーがあまりにもトロいから、現在のプロジェクトは変更を繰り返している! 4)今回は我々は△を拠点に○で仕事をするつもりだが、この判断が私やあなたにとってベストだと思うか?

noname#7394
質問者

お礼

こんばんは アドバイスありがとうございました。 日本のメンバー何がとろいのかな?? 私には関係ないですが本人に聞いてみます。 アドバイスありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 訳みてください

Glad you liked my new hairstyle, I won first prize for my costume. 私の新しい髪型あなたは気にいった。私は服装で1位を勝ち取ったよ。 I am not coming to Japan in Feb, it will be Shane and Nicky. 私は2月は日本にいかないよ。2月はシェーンとニッキーが行くよ。 I will see you shigatsu in America, your hair will be really long by then. 私は4月にアメリカであなたとあえるよ。その時のあなたの髪の毛は本当に長いだろうね。 I need to work out how to send you a cell phone 私は仕事が終わっても携帯は必要なんだけど、どのように携帯送ろう・・・・??? もし、方法だとしたら文末に?があるはずですよね? (うまいぐわいに訳せません。) 変ですがお願いします。

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??

I`m not sure of when I will finish school because there are alot of circumstances involved. First, I have just moved to a different state so I don`t want to go to school immediatly because my tuition would be very high (takai!!!). And then, I am also hoping to get a sponsor for my tuition when I begin my new school out here in California. There are hospitals which would sponsor my schooling but in return I have to work for that hospital for at least one year after graduating. It`s okay but I am very picky and can`t decide who I would rather work for. Another circumstance is that some of my completed courses will not transfer and so I will not receive credit for those classes. It is frustrating because either I will have to do those classes again or I will have to complete some similar classes to even get credit for my work. いつも御世話になっています(^_^)看護学校に通う子からのメールです。 (1)when I begin my new school out here in California. この部分のoutはどのように訳したらいいのでしょうか? (2)たびたびcreditとういう単語がでてくるのですがこれは信用と訳したほうがいいのでしょうか?? (3) It is frustrating because either I will have to do those classes again or I will have to complete some similar classes to even get credit for my work. の部分はどこで区切って訳したらいいのか全くわかりません。誰かお時間とれるかたお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。

英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。 できれば大切な人に語りかけるような口調の訳だと 嬉しいです。 I know you think that I shouldnt still love you or tell you that But if I didnt say it, well, Id still have felt it Wheres the sense in that? I promise Im not trying to make your life harder or return to where we were But I will go down with this ship I wont put my hands up and surrender There will be no white flag above my door Im in love and always will be I know I left too much mess and destruction to come back again And I caused nothing but trouble I understand if you cant talk to me again And if you live by the rules of "Its Over" then Im sure that that makes sense And when we meet, which Im sure we will, all that was there will be there still Ill let it pass and hold my tongue And you will think that Ive moved on よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳にしていただけませんか?

知人からメールが来ました。 翻訳していただけませんか? I hope you and your family are okay after this terrible tragedy. My heart goes out to the people of Japan. Take care and I hope Japan can recover from this disaster. Japanese people are strong, so I have faith that they will endure and handle this as best as they can. My best wishes are with Japan. Take care. よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします。

Everyone, I will try my best to translate this video but I can't right now cuz I'm on my iPod and I need to listen and translate at the same time. So just hang in there. Tomorrow morning I will translate it for you all. It will be funnier once you get the idea of what they are talking about!

• 翻訳お願いします。

How come after you know i sell this host you go to others asking for them to make the heatsink.? You show no respect for me. I dont understand why you changed like this to wards me. You lasers took so long to make because I dont build cheap half fast made stuff. All my lasers are quality. I find it very disrespectful. I have done and given so much to you over the year. Going behind my back and asking other machinist which iam very good friends with to make heatsinks for stuff i sell is very disrespectful. In fact i was the one that showed you this host Months ago. Remember After you get your 2 high power laser which should be there very soon and i see whats going on with your friends 635nm laser i think i will no longer offer my service to you. With the 635nm laser something does not sound right and a few things you mention that made me upset. Now you go behind my back and ask other people to make stuff for you that i sell. That is very disrespectful. If I sell something i only sell it. I will ask you nicely to never and i REPEAT NEVER ask another member to make any of my stuff again.! I worked hard to get where i am. I dont need anyone to take what i worked hard at. I will let you know when your friends 635nm laser comes in and let me know when you get your 2 high power laser in. After i see whats wrong with the 635nm laser and Fix it i can NOT offer you my service to you anymore. Again, I will ask you nicely to NEVER ask another member to make any of my stuff again.! I worked hard to get where i am. I dont need anyone to take what i worked hard at.

• 私の日記です、また添削お願いします。

英語日記は私にとっては難しいですが、ここで終わっってしまっては夢が叶いません。I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday.一日一回、声を出して言いながら頑張ります。 Hi, My Crystal! You know today's story, don't you? Your answer is right! Ok, let’s start. Last Saturday, I played golf with my husband. We play golf one time a month. But this January and February, I couldn't play golf. Because while then I was not enough good about my health. I love playing golf and want to do more and more! But it's cost is expensive in Japan. Have you ever played golf? I hope I will play with you, someday, Crystal! I forgot I said to you about my score. It was 103. I want to get less than 100. It is not easy for me, so I will do my best! Sorry, my husband calls me. I have to say to you "Have a nice week end, my Little Sweet crystal!"

• 訳助けてくださいm(__)m

I would like to use this if we need to e-mail, becouse in this mailbox I can save my writings. これを使いたいです。もし私たちが必要なら。なぜならこのメールボックスは私が書くのを保存できるからです。 I can't do that in the 〇. 私は〇の中はできません(保存する事が) (〇は相手のアドレスです) com I don't know why, and I don't remember what things I have already asked you and which not. なぜかわかりません。そして思い出せない、それはなにかというとあなたに尋ねたものを・・・ (訳ギブアップです) Like now I don't remember did I send you my home address! But here it is again, if I didn't send i Ok, now you know for sure my address. 私は思い出せない、あなたに送った私の家のアドレス しかし・・・・・ もし私が送ってないなら、私はOK・・?? 今私のアドレスからしる・・ Bye now, I would like to write to you first okey? じゃね。私はあなたに書きたい(手紙??) 初めていい? よろしくお願いします

• 恋系でしょうか・・・ 修正と訳見てください

epalが詩らしきものを書いてきたのですが、私には難しくてすべて訳せません。自分でできるところはやりましたが間違えもたくさんあると思います。文章自体がながいので、わかる箇所だけでもいいので訳、修正お願いします。段落で分けました。 1) I like to write stories and poerty too.I wrote on for you last night.I wrote it in case I never meet you.You could keep it in memory. 私は物語や詩を書くのがすきだ。私は昨夜あなたに書いた。私があなたにあったことがない場合・・・・ 2) The Girl I Never Got A Chance To Know Have you ever met anyone that makes your heart skip a beat? To know this person would be more than a treat. I would have never imagined that someone I hardly know I would truly admire. Our little time on the internet,nearly set my heart on fire. What is it about you,that sets you apart from any other girl. Your ambition and intelligence lets me know you were born ready for the world. 彼女はしるチャンスが(わかりません) あなたはいままでハートをskipさせるような人とあったことがありますか?インターネットの短い時間は私のハートに火をつけた。(わかりません・・・・) (わかりませんでした) 3) When you write to me with your mesmerizing words,I lose all composure and get weak in the knees. My temperature begins to rise up to around 400 degrees. When you're not around my heart beat still. Within you'll remain it always will. Your beauty is unlike any other I have ever seen. The visions of you follow me even in my dreams. How could I ever forget that beautiful smile and those gorgeous seductive eyes? あなたが私に手紙書くとき。。。。私の体温は 4) If anything were to happen to you,I would surely die. There's an enigma to the attraction I hold in my heart for you. For I only want happiness and the best for you,perhaps one day you'll even be my boo! Secretly knowing the innocence in your heart makes me excited. Even though I try my best to conceal and hide it. You remain a mystery to me. So I hold back and choose not to truly speak. I would like to talk to you,because there are so many things I want to say. もしあなたに何か起きたら・・・・私はあなたと話がしたい。なぜならたくさんのことを言いたいから 5) Everything from how I adore you to how you take my breath away. Considering the situation im in,we may never get the chance to connect. I guess that's why I keep my distance and pay you the outmost respect. I'll keep it this way,because as time moves on,my attraction will only continue to grow.But i'll always keep you in memory as the girl I never got the chance to know....... by@@@@@ I hope you like it.Well write me back when you get time.I have to go bring my nephew and niece to school.Talk to you later! Feel free to ask me anything. 私はあなたがきにいってもらえたらいいです。時間があったらメールして。甥と姪を学校へ連れて行かなきゃだから。またね

• 訳みてください

Apart from the nose problem 鼻からの物に1つ問題があるね。(鼻が垂れている友達の子供の写真を送りました。)  I am very sorry for lying to you and did not mean to hurt you. 嘘を言ったこと、本当にごめんなさい。あなたを傷つけるつもりはなかった。 I will never tell another lie, I hope you can forgive me? もう二度と嘘はいいません?(その他の事には嘘はない?)ここの所がうまく訳せませんでした。 私は望んでます。許してくれる? Will has no idea when he will return to Japan, we are now on different projects. Will(友達)は日本から帰った時から同じ企画ではなかった I will be in Japan all of July then September to December 日本には7月全部、9月から12月は・・まだはっきりしない??ですか?よくわかりません。 たくさんあってすいません。 お願いします。 UKe-mailです