英語の翻訳とニュアンスについて

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英文の翻訳をお願いします
  • 英語の翻訳とニュアンスについての考えを教えてください
  • 翻訳とニュアンスについての意見をお願いします
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の翻訳とニュアンスについて

この英文の翻訳をお願いします。 英語圏の方では無いので、英文法は少し怪しいです。 I have a question in mind for several time and I would like to have your opinion ... What do you think about learn french, come study in France and see if life together is possible? なんとなくの意味は伝わったのですが、重く真剣な意味として言っているのか軽い意味で言っているのか、どう受け止めるべきなのかが分かりません。 翻訳とニュアンスについての考えを教えていただきたいです。 回答宜しくお願いします。

noname#212538
noname#212538
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

I have a question in mind for several times and I would like to have your opinion ... What do you think about learning French, come study in France and see if life together is possible? と手を入れるだけで  「何度も聞こうと心の中で思っていたんだけれども、意見を聞かせてほしい、、、フランスに来て、フランス語を勉強して、一緒に暮らすのは可能だと思う?」  と読めます。別に冗談の入る余地はないので真面目なニュアンスの問いだと思います。

noname#212538
質問者

お礼

詳しい回答ありがとうございました。 相手の英語のニュアンスがときどき分からない事があるので助かりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

確かにちゃんとした英語じゃないですね。なのでニュアンスと言ってもと言うところがあるのですが、最後のところを見る限り”一緒にフランスで暮らす”と読み取れることが書いてあるので、真剣でしょうね。 以下怪しいながらも全訳します。 「何度も頭をよぎったことなんだけど、考えを聞きたいんだ。もし一緒に暮らすことができるとして、フランスに来て見てフランス語を勉強すると言うの、どうだろうか?」

noname#212538
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 やっぱり真剣な意味を込めて言ってくれているんですね。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

I'm not sure about my trip in Japan this year... I have a serious question : shall you wait for me if I don't come this summer ?    上記の英語訳をお願いします。   「私は今年日本への旅行は確信していない。   私は深刻な質問があります。    もし私が今年の夏来なかったら、   あなたは私を待っているのでしょうか?」  こんな感じの翻訳でよろしいですか?  Shall のニュアンスがよくわかりません。  相手は、どのような意味合いで私に質問しているのか、  どうが教えて下さい。    ちなみに、  相手の方は私が好意を持っていることを知っていますし、  メールの返事は「待っている」、にしたいと思っています。  よろしくお願いします。

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m WELLMIT WAS SO MANY GOOD PITCHER WHEN I WAS THERE THAT I THOUGHT COULD HAVE PITCH IN THE MAJOR LEAGUE AND I THINK THEY WOULD HAVE DONE VERY WELL THE ONE THAT COME TO MIND IS KAKU OF THE SEIBU LIONS HE HAD GREAT CONTROL HE HAD SEVERAL DIFFERENT PITCHES HE COULD THROW FOR STRIKE HE HAD A GREAT ARM OUTSTANDING FASTBALL HE LOCATION WAS GREAT I THINK HE WOULD HAVE DONE GOOD IN THE MAJOR LEAGUE BUT THERE WAS SO MANY NOW JUST THE PACIFIC LEAGUE BUT IN THE CENTRAL LEAGUE AS WELL HE IS THE ONE THAT COME TO MIND WHEN I THINK OF I KNOW WATANABE COULD HAVE PITCH THERE AS WELL.

• 英語の和訳

和訳お願いします(>_<) ↓ ↓ When it come to eating,the United States has a lesson to learn from France. I'm not talking about the kind of elaborate dinners Americans often associate with the French. Many of the meals the French eat are quick and simple. The difference is that the French eat together. They have managed to preserve a tradition that is good for everyone's health―the family meal. According to the French government's Committee for Health Education,75 percent of the French eat dinner together as a family and many French schoolchildren still go home for lunch. This figure hasn't changed much in decades. In the United States, on the other hand,national studies show that,on average, only one family in three sits down for dinner together on a daily basis. Over the last two decades,there has been a steady decline in the number of American families that eat together regularly. It looks like the family meal is disappearing.

• 翻訳お願いします(^^ゞ

韓国の方が書いた英語のためによく意味が分かりません(^^ゞ  翻訳よろしくお願いします。 I have little time, so I shortly send. These days I hardly study and work in U.S.A and KOREA. (so I can't usually use WEB service.) Not decide, but next year I don't live in KOREA. Good luck to your good work, job, and energy. See U, next e-mail.

• 英語の得意な方翻訳していただけませんか?

2年ほど親くさせて頂いている男性からメッセージを頂いたのですが 当方非常に英語が苦手な為 翻訳できる方、翻訳のお手伝いお願いします。 (翻訳ソフトですと文章がはちゃめちゃで判りづらかったので・・・) Dear ○○ darling thank you for spending so many great moments with! for laughing with me, teaching me japanese, spend your free time with me, waiting at the station when i was late. playing games together and let me win! and thanks for loving me! i wish you a great year in 2015, may all your dreams come true! i am looking forward to spending many happy hours together! I love you ○○!

• 英語のニュアンスがわかりません。

英語のニュアンスがわかりません。 体から始まった関係海外の人に年明け、 1月1日の朝に好きと思っていることだけ伝えたくて あけおめメールと好きという文章をメールしたら その日の夜にThanks ○○! such kind words.ときて 分かってたけど少しショックで 一日開けて今日の15時頃に既読だけつけてそのままにしていたら I like you, would love to spend another night together. I'm off work on sunday, but don't have the money to come see you in ○○. の文章と共に彼が今滞在している街の写真が6枚来たのですが、 これは遠回しに来てと言っているのでしょうか? 一行目のanother nightは またセックスしたいと言う意味ですか?

• 翻訳と英語について教えてください。

日本語に翻訳してください(>_<) 話していて内容がごちゃごちゃで意味がわからなくなってしまって... それと、 もしかして相手は私と付き合いたいといっているのですか? Likewiseと言ってしまったのですが 相手はもうこれで付き合ったと勘違いしているでしょうか? ちなみに相手はイギリス人男性です。 相手I would love to be more than friends with you... is that something that might interest you? 私Likewise 相手Really? What have you got in mind gorgeous? ;) 私what do you mean? 相手 I mean, when i say more than friends, and you say likewise, what do you think i mean?

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルなのですが、私が英語が苦手なために返信が出来なくて困っています。 自分で文章を作成することは出来るのですが(翻訳サイトやネットで表現を調べて)相手がなんと言いたいのかはっきりわかりません。 どうぞお力を貸してください(>_<) さくらさん、こんばんは。 I think your English is good. :) I don't know Japanese, so I will write to you in English. Please ask me again if you don't understand, いいですか? You are my first Japanese friend so I don't know how to talk to you. (~_~) Please forgive me if I say something wrong, and please teach me the Japanese way. I admire the Japanese people and Japan is also very beautiful. I've never seen snow before so I really want to see it in Japan. My dream is to travel to Japan someday. さくらさん and I are similar, right? :D You can come and work in Vietnam. But first, you have to study English :p Please let me know what I can do to help you learn English. I'll be happy to help you. おやすみなさい。 P/S: Would you mind if we send emails? My Internet is very slow so sometimes I couldn't login. どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳できる方いらっしゃいますか? 特に、But with me in it の意味が分かりません。 I have one looking the same, but with me in it. I'll post it when I get a chance, so you'll see me in Japan in my past visit.

• 至急。英語について。

just come sweetie I will pay for the ticket and we can be together.に I'm very Happy, Thank you. I want to see you, right this moment. but no. I have a job. I'm sorry.といったら well you will be moving soon so quit the job early and comeと来たのですが 『じゃぁ、今すぐ仕事やめて来てよ』という意味ですか?