All canidates are corrupt?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 候補者全員が腐敗しているのでしょうか?
  • アメリカの候補者は、私が信じる理念を支持していないようです。
  • 現在の候補者は、アメリカ人が聞きたい一般的なアイデアを提唱していますが、その「良い」表面には彼ら独自の計画があります。経済や政治についての詳細な情報がないため、政治的な候補者についての良い判断ができません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この英文を日本語にしてください。

All canidates are corrupt. They do not support ideals in which I believe in. The current canidates promote general ideas that American people want to hear, but the canidates have their own plans behind their "good" facade. I do not have enough information on how the economy works or politics in general to make a good decision on a political canidate. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Oubli
  • ベストアンサー率31% (744/2384)
回答No.3

全ての候補者は堕落している。彼らは私が信じている諸理想を支持していない。現在の候補者たちはアメリカ国民が聞きたがるような総論を鼓舞しているが、彼らの”善良な"外見の裏に各自の計画を持っている。私は経済がどう動くかとか政治一般について十分な情報をもっていないので、政治上の候補者について良い判断をすることができない。

kagosima65
質問者

お礼

翻訳していただきありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9712/12079)
回答No.2

以下のとおりお答えします。 (原文に誤植がありますので、カッコに入れて訂正しておきます。) >All canidates (←candidates) are corrupt. They do not support ideals in which I believe in. The current canidates (←candidates) promote general ideas that American people want to hear, but the canidates (←candidates) have their own plans behind their "good" facade. I do not have enough information on how the economy works or politics in general to make a good decision on a political canidate (←candidate). ⇒訳文は次のようになります。 すべての候補者が堕落しています。彼らは、私の信じる理想を支持していません。現在の候補者たちは、アメリカ人が聞きたがっているような一般的な理念を促進していますが、彼らの「善良な」外面(そとづら)の背後に自分自身の計画を隠し持っています。私は、政治の候補者について良い決定を下すために、経済や政治がどう作用するかに関する十分な情報を持っていません。 以上、ご回答まで。

kagosima65
質問者

お礼

分かりやすい翻訳ありがとうございました。

noname#251075
noname#251075
回答No.1

すべてcanidatesが破損しています。彼らは私が信じている理想をサポートしていません。現在canidatesは、アメリカの人々が聞きたいという一般的なアイデアを促進するが、 canidatesは彼らの"良い"ファサードの背後に自分の計画を持っています。私は経済が機能するか、一般的には政治は政治canidateに良い決定を下す方法についての十分な情報を持っていません。 by google翻訳

kagosima65
質問者

お礼

グーグル翻訳は私でも出来ます。 それから、この文章は政治的な内容だと思いますが、この内容と私の政治思想はなにも関係はありません。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

All canidates are corrupt. They do not support ideals in which I believe in. The current canidates promote general ideas that American people want to hear, but the canidates have their own plans behind their "good" facade. I do not have enough information on how the economy works or politics in general to make a good decision on a political canidate.

• 英文の邦訳

Knowing does not in general depend on print, and if early modern farmers, carpenters, butchers, and smiths had been as industrious about describing their work as they were while doing it they could have filled volumes, just as our researchers do now. 上記英文を御訳し願います。

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

・Japan is steadily moving towards becoming a multilingual society. ・Japan does not have that many doctors who can speak a foreign language to treat foreigners. ・Pang was satisfied with Doctor Sakamoto because she was used to his American style of treatment. ・The multilingual medical interpreting software is now widely used at hospitals throughout Japan. ・In general, Japanese doctors should improve their communication skills with their patients.

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

I miss cooking and eating Chinese food. In college, the food just doesn't taste as good as when it's homemade, and they very rarely make Chinese or other Asian dishes. Sometime they have sushi though, which is good.  I have so many plans for traveling and studying abroad, I hope I can do them all! In Japan, I want to see Shibuya, the Ghibli Museum, Pheonix Hall (or I think you call it Byodo-in), Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan, and haha probably so many other places but I can't think of them right now よろしくお願いします。

• 英文と日本語訳があります。日本語訳は正しいですか?

To them the crowding is so unbearable because their personal space is not only invaded but pushed be yond the limits of intimacy by other human beings. Having people step on their feet or poke them, even unintentionally, without apology, makes things worse. I often tell them that Japanese people do not apologize because they probably do not feel that the other people in the train are really "people" in the sense that there is no personal relationship with them. "You don't apologize to a table when you bump into it, do you?" I often ask. 日本語訳 彼らにとっては、自分のパーソナルスペースが侵されるばかりでなく、他の人間によって親密さの限界を超えるので、混雑はとても耐えがたいのです。たとえ故意でなくとも、足を踏んだり、小突いたりする人がいることは、事を悪化させます。私は、日本の人たちが謝らないのは、たぶん列車の中の他の人たちが明らかに彼らと個人的つながりがないという意味での「人々」だと感じていないためだからと、頻繁に話します。「テーブルにぶつかった時、あなた、テーブルに向かって謝らないでしょ?」よくこう聞きます。

• 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

長文になりますが、おおまかで構わないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ………………………… In summer in the year before last, I received a mail from a person. I felt almost was make-up story but various thinks about you were written in it. I understood the contents and replied my promise not to relate with you. However, harassment to me started by your friends, staffs of (店名) and your friends I had never related and it has been continuing until now although it becomes not so often as before. Even some of my friends were harassed only because being with me. (店名) is your working place and a place for your friends to gather. I guess they hope me not to relate with you. Because I had been told about you sometimes, I had a complicated feeling when I received your message via facebook. I thought that I would select my human relation and it would be possible for me to be a friend with you but I can not be free from the wavering of my decision to relate with you as a friend if I visit (店名). I have to keep promise with your friends.... I do not know why your friends still stick to me. Because I have no relation with you now. I also have no relation with anyone who might have close relation with you. I do not know you have any engagement to such continuous sticking to me but I think it is a matter of mind of these people not of yours or mine. I am thankful to you for calling me your friend. However, considering my current position, I think that it would be difficult to be your friend. If you have good human relation now, I think that there would be no reason for you to keep on staying as my friend beyond it. What do you think about it? Please do not misunderstand. I do not take you into my confidence to hurt you. I want to tell you only why I have avoided you. If we have fate, we might be able to relate as ordinary friend.

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

In September 1916, General Murray moved his headquarters from Ismailia on the Suez Canal back to Cairo in order to deal more efficiently with the continuing threat from the Senussi in the Western Desert. General Lawrence was transferred to France where he served as Chief of Staff to Field Marshal Haig in 1918. Field Marshal William Robertson, the British Army's Chief of the Imperial General Staff, set out his global military policy at this time in a letter to Murray of 16 October 1916, in which he stated "I am not intent on winning in any particular quarter of the globe. My sole object is to win the war and we shall not do that in the Hedjaz nor in the Sudan. Our military policy is perfectly clear and simple ... [It] is offensive on the Western Front and therefore defensive everywhere else." In this climate of defensive military policy, Major-General Sir Charles Dobell, who had acquired a reputation for sound work in minor operations, was promoted to the rank of lieutenant-general, given the title of GOC Eastern Frontier Force and put in charge of all the troops on the canal and in the desert. His headquarters was established at Ismailia and he began to organised his command into two parts, the Canal Defences and Desert Column. Also in October, Eastern Force began operations into the Sinai desert and on to the border of Palestine. Initial efforts were limited to building a railway and a waterline across the Sinai. The railway was constructed by the Egyptian Labour Corps at the rate of about 15 miles (24 km) a month and the British front moved eastward at the same speed.[84] By 19 October the Anzac Mounted Division Headquarters was at Bir el Abd where the 52nd (Lowland) Division joined them on 24 October.

• 以下の英文を日本語に訳してください

以下の英文を日本語に訳してください Based on the info I have taken from the various posts I have seen, This attack too place in Abinsk, Russia.The girl taking the beating is... Yanochka Cherkashina - She is 16 years old and her profile can be seen here - https://vk.com/id235020923 She was beaten by Anna Naumova and Elizabeth Bondarenko, whose online profiles have been deleted, however the forums have retained and saved their profile pages, addresses and contact details. The reason is not yet known. - See more at: http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=44a_1408522902#sthash.XKheNS82.dpuf

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

Eyschen was not alone in letting his principles obstruct government business. In the summer of 1915, Eyschen pushed to further reduce the role of the Catholic Church in the state school system. Grand Duchess Marie-Adélaïde objected. A fervently religious Catholic (as was most of the country, but not her late father, who was Protestant), she was reputed to have said, "I will not allow their most precious heritage [Roman Catholicism] to be stolen while I have the key."Marie-Adélaïde refused to budge, inviting Eyschen to resign if he could not accept her decision. Eyschen nearly did, but decided to control himself. Nevertheless, he would not be long in the job.

• 出来れば至急、以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います

Someday I'll explain to you what a lovely and good man, * no matter what language, no matter now do not understand me ... Thank you:) you have changed my mind about women ... Proved to me that something beautiful can be .. Never mind that I'm here in Vilnius, and you land on another world in Tokyo ...