• 締切済み

英語の翻訳をお願いすます。

海外の方が私のネットショップからカメラを購入し、故障があったので返金します。と返答した後のメールです。 THE REFUND IS OK WITH ME. AND I UNDERSTAND YOU WISH ME TO KEEP THE CAMERA ? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

noname#221359
noname#221359
回答No.1

返金することは構わないが、私が(故障した)カメラを持っていてもいいのかい??

motoyasu0711
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。大変助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳してくれませんか?!

翻訳してくれませんか?! 外国人の友達からメールで言われた言葉なんですが、曖昧な理解しかできなく 困ってます>< 翻訳してくれますでしょうか? I'm sorry to tell you but I'm seeing someone. Its difficult to wait for you and someone is very interested in me now. She is very nice and sweet. Ive asked you to be more sweet with me but I understand you never met me before. I guess we can just be friends. Hope you understand that I need to kiss, hold and make love to woman and it's been too long. I understand you cant promise me anything so I'm being honest with you that I'm seeing someone else.

• 英語の翻訳おねがいします。お金のやり取りの件です。YOU MADE A

英語の翻訳おねがいします。お金のやり取りの件です。YOU MADE A REFUND ON THE SHIPPING BUT AS YOU MADE A MISTAKE ON THE MAIL IN ORDER NOT TO WAIST TIME I MADE THE PAYMENT YESTERDAY AND YOU JUST HAVE TO REFUND ME 34 USD AS WE KNOW EACH OTHER I THINK IT WAS THE BEST WAY TO DO IT WITH MY BESTS REGARDS 宜しくお願いします

• すいませんがわかりやすく翻訳お願いします。

Thanks for your reply.We would like to partially refund you.But since a dispute is opened, we are not allowed to issue a partial refund by PayPal. We hope you can understand and close the dispute first. After that we will arrange the refund for you. Also you can check that with paypal.There is no partial refund button .Hope you can unserstand that. Once you close the dispute.We will make a new order for all the items of your orginal order.Also we will send your email to *****@yahoo.co.jp to inform you the order information. Hope you can tust us close the dispute first.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットでカメラを販売しているのですが、海外の方から来たメールです。 I'm sorry. I wish you knew for sure. I need to buy this today. Let me know if for sure it has no stickiness. Same with the other f100 you're selling. I'll send you a separate message to keep it tied to each unit. Some sellers do have them with no stickiness, but I wish I could buy this one with the battery holder. However the stickiness, even if almost no, would be a deal braker. Thanks again for your time. どうか、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 ネットで海外の方にレンズを購入していただき、そのあとのやり取りしているメールです。 Helo Friend, What can I do with $10USD.I have paid you $252.65USD.I have to keep this lens as a Toy.This is not needful for me.so please do justice for me.I am not rich person,Photography is my job.I expect further help from you.Thanks Have a nice day! よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I care so much about you I care about you more than I can say. And that caring and that feeling have a meaning that is more precious and more special to me than I can explain. But let me try to tell you this... Stying ''I care'' means that I will always do everything I can to understand. It means that I will never hurt you. It means that you can trust me. It means that you can tell me. What's wrong. It means that I will try to fix what I can,that I will listen When you need me to hear,and that ~even in your most difficult moment ~all you have to do is say tha word,and your hand and my hand will not be apart. It means that whenever you speak to me,whether words are spoken through a smile or theouge a tear... I will listen with my heart. I do care about you... In a very special wey. メッセージカードの柄としてあったので気になりました。お願いします

• どなたか翻訳お願いできませんか?

翻訳機を使ってみたのですが よくわからなかったので、どなたか翻訳していただけませんか? Now I understand that's an obstacle and it is for me too but I'm willing to try to put it aside and just get to know you for you 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットショップで海外の方がカメラレンズを購入して頂いき、不具合があったとのメールがありました。その後に、少し返金致しますが、いかがですか?と送った後に来たメールです。 No thanks, I do not need a lens that does not go to infinity. Infinity focus is the priority need for me, doing panoramic photographs in the mountains. [www.alpinow.com] 👀 This is annoying. I do not want to keep it and I now are obliged to make a trip across the border to go to the post office in Slovenia to send back to you. 😕 Claudio Costerni よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してください。。

すみません、英語がわからないので、どうか和訳をお願いします。。 we can refund full money to you, but you should return the curtain you recived to me. we all know we didn't cheat you as we send you curtain with hello kitty style with very fast delivery time. we cost a huge money on the curtain and shipping freight. once we refund full money to you, who pay the money to me? I know you are the honest buyer also, so sincerely wish you can stand by my side and understand our situation. look forward to hearing from you.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

The band is—black. In attire mostly, and hair. Delila’s hair is solidly a part of the act. The aptly named lead singer and front-woman for TLI, she throws it perfectly in time with her emphasis on vocals and the movement of her hips. And she’s sexy. There’s no denying it. She is beautiful to watch. Visually she’s somewhere between Joan Jett and Blondie, and vocally Janis Joplin and Joan Baez. And she’s a stunning performer. Dynamic, delicate, powerful, feminine, terrorizing, intense, edgy, poetic, all at once. She wears her guitar more easily and comfortably than a handbag, and the way she moves with it… The girl can move. Edgey, on the other hand, is definitely the power-force behind the band. His presence is very New York and so is his voice. He’s imposing and street and yet understated. His Jim Morrison black hair covers just slightly his eyes and parts of his face so you feel like you can never fully see him, but you want to, because he is so interesting, so multifaceted and with so much to say.