• ベストアンサー

英文の日本語への翻訳は合ってますでしょうか?

簡単だとは思うのですが、以下の英文の日本語への翻訳は合ってますでしょうか? With my love and great respect for people and country of excellence and beauty. 「優秀で美しい国と人たちへ愛と大きな敬意を送る。」 外国の方から日本人へ送ったコメントなので、「country」は日本の事、「people」は日本人の事だと思うのですが…。 ご返答ありましたらよろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

あっています。 細かいことを言うと、この文、文章の構成を取っておらず、手紙や全体の文に添える言葉のようですね。英語の手紙の後に付け加える、 "with my warmest regards" とか" with best wishes" みたいな感じですね。 そうすると、 > 「優秀で美しい国と人たちへ愛と大きな敬意を送る。」 の最後は、"... 愛と敬意をこめて" の方がしっくり来るかと思います。

zeppzone
質問者

お礼

早速のご返答ありがとうございました。 書かれているように、文章的なものではなく、写真に添えられた一言コメントみたいなものです。 確かに「こめて」の方が感じが出ますね。 大変参考になりました。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

正解です。 書物の冒頭の言葉のようですね。with の訳として「…をこめて」なんて決まり文句がありますが、使うかどうかは訳者が決めればいいと思います。

zeppzone
質問者

お礼

早速のご返答ありがとうございました。 微妙な表現などに全く自信がないので質問させていただきました。 意味的には合っているようなので安心しました。 ありがとうございます。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

簡単だとは思うのですが、以下の英文の日本語への翻訳は合ってますでしょうか?  合っていると思います。

zeppzone
質問者

お礼

早速のご返答ありがとうございました。 合っていて安心しました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。

英文を日本語に訳してください。 よろしくお願いします。 You must really love my stuff! I'm honored and truly humbled! Hopefully it continues.

• 翻訳 英文→日本語

以下、2つの英文を日本語に翻訳して頂けないでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 1. we present our sincere compliments and do hereby wish to confirm that the bearers hereof mr. A and mrs.B both of C county, Country D did obtained their traditional marriage certificate from the bureau of leagal affairs, ministry of internal affairs before giving birth to their below listed children. 2. This is to certify that mr.A and miss B, both of C county, Country D, have on this 1st day A.D.1981 on E County, Country D entered into a valid Marital Vow according to the Customary Laws of the Country D,and they have been pronounced as Husband and wife effective as of Today`s date;they shall now be known and referred to as Mr.A and Mrs. B.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください!お願いします!

アメリカ在住の中国人女性と英語でメールのやり取りをしています。私は英語初心者のため彼女からの文章が上手く理解できません。 どなたか日本語に翻訳してください!どうぞよろしくお願い致します!長文で申し訳ありません… (この女性の職業は家庭教師です。マイケルは旦那さんです。 また、私は食材を使用したアートの写真をSNSにアップしています。) My character is active ,like to make friends . Michael remain me don't too closely with people, they will feel uncomfortable. Maybe they think I want to get adventure from them. But I say I want all my friends happy ,enjoy their life and feeling love. When I see all my friends carry lovely smile, I will feel happy too. I like sharing love with all my friends. I always let my students to know this. I give lots of time , thinking and communication with them. They all are teenagers, never listen to their family. Not reply to messages, knock bedroom and s Unlike go out for public society . I show with them to know they are very important to me. And step by step to let them know your family so worried about them. I can see your food art also let people to know that meaning. Honestly, I think what will you make on this week. Because I feel happy to see it. Haha never seen people like me ,right? Too much comments and suggestions, Michael feels headaches all the time but that is me.

• 英文をわかりやすい日本語に翻訳してください!

すみません、どなたか英語に詳しい方、下記の英文を わかりやすい日本語に訳して いただけませんか? ちょっと翻訳ソフトでは意味がわからないものですから・・・ どうぞ宜しくお願いします! My music friends know just how difficult this is to do by ear. We were shooting an unrelated video for my Nuryl baby app and he blew me away with this. 12-22 UPDATE: I'm getting tons of messages asking if I have an ear training course. The education system I've developed at www.nuryl.com is for babies, from 5 months prenatal to 2 years old.

• 【至急 (長文)英文→日本語】翻訳して下さい

下記の私のメールに対する返信が届きました。 【私の文章(英文で書いてます)】 あなたは私とコミュニケーションをとるのは、面倒ですか? 私は確かに、英語は少ししか話せません。 前のメールでも書きましたが、コミュニケーションが容易ではない事は重々承知の上です。 それから、今回の出来事であなたは呆れてるでしょうか?今回あなたに頼ってしまった事は申し訳なく思っています。 【相手の方からの返信】 ※こちらの文章の訳をお願い致します。 I don't understand what is happening with you, that's to say, why you are asking me if you are annoying me or I'm avoiding you, so that, please this will be the last email I'd send you, and I hope you respect it, I don't want to keep in contact with you from now. Once I took you a report, and I call my wife to help you. This is my manner to process, because of my profession, till here everything is correct, but from this point on I shared two hours join my wife with you, nothing else. As I told you before, please respect my request.

• どなたか日本語への翻訳をお願い致します!!!

外国(カザフスタン)の方から質問を頂いたのですが、英語力が足りず翻訳できず悩んでおります。 以下の英語をどなたか日本語に訳して頂けないでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。 would like to choose SAL - With Insurance Is it possible I will pay on Monday? In my country of bank on Saturday and Sunday does not work, I will put yet money on an account what to buy with insurance=) Is it possible to ask, and what your native language?=)

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします 英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m ↓ I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME WHILE I WAS THERE FOR EIGHT YEARS.,THE KINDNESS AND WILLING TO HELP WAS OUTSTANDING UNTIL THIS DAY I STILL HAVE GREAT MEMORIES,AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE QUESTION THAT YOU ASK IT IS PART OF THE BOOK AND I AM QUITE SURE SOME READER ARE GOING TO WANT TO KNOW. 1) I FIRST MET ONE OF MY JAPANESE IN LOVE FOR THE VERY FIRST I WAS OUT WITH A FRIEND OF MIND AND HE INTRODUCED ME TO HER I HAD NO IDEAL WHAT TO SAY BECAUSE IT WAS MY FRIST EXPERIENCE WITH ANY CONTACT WITH A JAPANESE LADY BUT SHE SPOKE SOME ENGLISH AND I KNEW NO JAPANESE

• 英文を日本語に翻訳したいと思っています

英文を日本語に翻訳したいと思っています 数学のグラフをテーマにした英文です ※の部分だけで結構なのですが、私の訳はこうです 「辺はもし頂点vが辺の端点ならば範囲を含みます」 どうでしょうか? incident withを上手く訳せたような気がしません ・Adjacency and Incidence Two vertices v and w in a graph are adjacent if an edge runs between them; if a loop occurs at v, v is adjacent to itself. An isolated vertex is not adjacent to any vertex. Adjacent edges have a common vertex. ※An edge is incident with a vertex v if v is an endpoint of the edge.

• 英文翻訳できる方いませんか?

こちらの英文を日本語に訳していただきたいのですが、どなたか訳していただけませんか? スマホの翻訳機能などを使ってみたのですが、直訳ばかりで意味がよくわかりません。 自分でもやってみたのですが、私の英語力では翻訳不可能でした… どなたか翻訳お願いします。 Great! Thanks for the information. We need a license for fishing and hunting here, but they are affordable and easy to acquire in USA. Do you have to worry about radiation from the meld down when eating the fish. Or do you catch and release only. By the way, we feel great sorrow for what happened to your country, and your people when the tsunami came a ashore.

• 英文翻訳お願いします

英文翻訳お願いします 英語でメッセージいただいたのですが、いまいちわかりません。 i heard the your song.and i would love to voice it,not for profit,,and all credit to you