メールの受信は表示されるが、内容が見つからないと出る

このQ&Aのポイント
  • メールの受信は表示されるが、内容が見つからないと表示されます。
  • 特定のメールを開こうとしても「メッセージが見つかりません」と表示されます。
  • メールが迷惑メールとして処理され、他の受信したメールも開けない状況です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

メールが受信は表示されが、内容が見つからないと出る

Hello Investor, If you would purchase Netflix stock for a $8 and sell today over $740? Exact scenario is AGHI Agora Holdings, Inc valued at $0.55!!! Agora brings better than forecasted global clients engagement. This play is selected as a Buy with a investors mark of A+. Mogul Icahn obtained Netflix at $59 and received 13 folds his purchase, this company is a comparable bargain!!! Start buying AGHI on Monday, July 13th, 2015 under a $3. Happy trading. このメールを迷惑メールとして処理して、のちから他の受信したメールを開こうとしても全て[メッセージがみつかりません]と出て表示されません。どのような意味の英文かもわかりません。どうしたら、メッセージが見られるようにご指導ください ※OKWaveより補足:「富士通FMV」についての質問です。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • narashingo
  • ベストアンサー率74% (10167/13676)
回答No.1

このメールは、お金儲けのための投資の誘いのメールですね。 迷惑メール処理で削除です。 で、Windows Liveメールでの受信ですか? また、このメールは削除されていないのですか? 後で受信したメールも開けないのでしたら、データベースが壊れた可能性がありますから、メッセージ一覧で、それらのメールをクリックして選択の上、ドラッグ&ドロップで、各emlファイルにコピーできると思いますが、そのコピーをダブルクリックしても開かないですか? それでもだめなら、データ保存フォルダを初期化※してLiveメールの初期化を行った法がよいでしょう。 ※C:\ユーザー\ユーザー名\AppData(隠しフォルダ)\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail(このフォルダ)をデスクトップに移動してから、起動すると初期状態で起動します。

関連するQ&A

• メールの内容がわかりません読めません

MAILER-DAEMON@kshsmbga.jpこのアドレスから送られてきたのですが私は英語がほとんど読めません読める方がいましたら教えてもらえるとありがたいです。こちらがメールの内容です。→Hi. This is the qmail-send program at kshsmbga.jp. I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

• どんな内容か教えていただけますか?

Ahead in midstream,on a day sunny as this one was,there is a path of strong light which is hard to look at unless you half close your eyes,and down this path on the crowded Sundays go the launches with their parasols and their pennants;and also the rowboats with their beetle-leg oars,which seem to dig the sunlight out of the water as they rise.

• メールが受信できないんです・・。

こんにちは。ちょっと困ったので質問させていただきます。 私は、フリーメールではない、普通のOutlook Express を使っているのですが、昨日の夜あたりから、メールは送れるのに受信できないんです。 そこで、試しにフリーメールで、自分のOutlookのアドレスに、メールを送ってみたのですが、やっぱり届いていませんでした。 以前にも同じようなエラーがあり、メールを何通が削除したら元通りに直ったのですが、今回6000通ぐらい削除したのですが上手く直りません; 試しに送ったフリーメールの方にも、「メールが送れませんでした」のような、エラーメールが届いていたので、一応載せておきます。 The original message was received at Mon, 19 Sep 2005 20:26:32 +0900 from ext104.mail.goo.ne.jp [210.165.9.53] ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <Outlookのアドレス> (reason: 552 5.2.2 Sorry, Now this mailbox is full: Outlookのアドレス) ----- Transcript of session follows ----- ... while talking to [172.22.54.66]: >>> DATA <<< 552 5.2.2 Sorry, Now this mailbox is full: Outlookのアドレス 554 5.0.0 Service unavailable (Sorry, Now this mailbox is full: Outlookのアドレス) 初心者なので分からない事ばかりです; どうぞ宜しくお願いします。

• このitの指す内容

いつもお世話になっております。 Science and technology now pervade every aspect of our lives and, as a result, society is changing at a speed which is quiet unprecedented. There is a great technological explosion around us, generated by science. This explosion is already freeing vast numbers of people from their tradition bondage to nature, and now at last we have it in our power to free mankind once and for all from the fear which is based on want. 最後の文のit(we have itのitです)の指す内容がわかりません。itの指す内容を教えてください。また、その考え方の過程も教えていただけたらうれしいです。よろしくお願いいたします。

• メールで・・・。

こんにちは。先日メールを送信したらこのようなメールが返ってきました。 Hi.This is the qmail-send program at "ドメイン"I'mafraid Iwasnt' able to deliver your message to the following addresses.This is a Permanent error,I've given up.Sorry it didn't work out. と出てしまったのです。一体何がダメだったのでしょうか??

• どんな内容か教えてください。お願いします!

He was used to her being silent. But this silence went on and on and on. She was just staring into the garden. After a time,she said,in her precise conversational tone, "The only thing I want,the only thing I want at all in this world,is to see that boy." She stared at the garden and he stared with her,until the grass began to dance with empty light,and the edges of the shrubbery wavered. For a brief moment he shared the strain of not seeing the boy.Then she gave a little sigh,sat down,neatly as always,and passed out at his feet. After this she became,for her,voluble. He didn't move her after she fainted,but sat patiently by her,until she stirred and sat up;then he fetched her some water,and would have gone away,but she talked.

• 英語のメールが来たのですが

英語でズラズラ書かれたメールが来たのですが正直解読出来ないので出来る方はお願いします 以前、YOUTUBEからメールがきてその解読をしてもらったのですが勧誘メールだったようだったので 今回もそんなのはめんどくさいのでどうかお願いします ただ普通のメールだったら申し訳ないですけど・・・orz My name is Jabor Thani, a merchant in Qatar. I have recently been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer, which has defiled all medical treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that I have few months to live. The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a business entrepreneur, who can identify a viable investment and guarantee reasonable returns on my wealth. This is to secure a future for my 4 years old son who lost his mother during birth. I cannot rely on his closest relatives any more, as they did not show responsible behaviour two years ago when I entrusted half of my wealth to them to invest on his behalf. They thought I wouldn’t survive the operation and then used the money for their personal needs. To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring every aspect of the investment. Funds should be split in half and distributed to charity organisation and the other half, as investment for my son. If this interests you, please reach me on the email address: jaborthani@aim.com to discuss terms and compensation. Kind regard Jabor Thani ******************************************************************************** The information in this email message is confidential and exclusive intended for the addressed. The information in this message is confidential and is possible legally protected. The information sent is exclusive intended with this e-mail message for the addressed. Use of this information through others then the addressed is bans. Publication, vermenigvuldiging,spread and/or verse twich of this information at harmed not has been allowed. Not in for the right and complete transfer of the content of a sent e-mail, neither for timely reception of that. This footnote gives also at that this e-mail gescand is through a current virus scanner on the presence of computer virussdn. With kind greeting ******************************************************************************

• 翻訳をお願いします

取引で必要な契約書です。翻訳をお願いいたします。 “A”には弊社名が入ります。 “A” PAYMENT TERMS ACCEPTANCE AGREEMENT “A” and SELLER agree that the payment terms of 75 calendar days from the date the accurate invoice is received at the location as designated by “A” will govern all “A” Purchase Orders and/or Releases that are issued to SELLER. SELLER, as partial consideration for such “A” Purchase Orders and/or Releases, acknowledges and agrees that the payment terms in this acceptance agreement are incorporated into the “A” Purchase Order and/or Release issued to the SELLER as if it was set forth therein. Please sign this acceptance agreement and return to the below address, whereupon this letter constitutes a binding agreement between “A” and SELLER. ACCEPTED: SELLER NAME (“SELLER”) by, Signature (Name Typed / Printed) Date Please return the signed form to: Attn:

• エラーメールの内容

********************************************** ** THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY ** ** YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE ** ********************************************** The original message was received at Mon, 2 Jun 2003 22:13:39 +0900 (JST) from dsmtp10.***.ne.jp [210.196.3.102] ----- The following addresses had transient non-fatal errors ----- <***@****ne.jp> ----- Transcript of session follows ----- <***@****ne.jp>... Deferred: Connection reset by tgms.****ne.jp. Warning: message still undelivered after 1 hour Will keep trying until message is 1 day old オークション落札者にメールを送ったら上記のような内容でメールが戻ってきました。 よく分かりませんのでどなたか教えて下さい! よろしくお願いいたします。

• メールが来るところまではできたのですが。

Greetings, We thank you for joining the Classical Archives as a free member. Please log in at https://secure.classicalarchives.com/login.html Free members may: 1) listen to preview clips 2) purchase downloads 3) listen to and download our free MIDI files (up to 5 files/day) If you upgrade to a paid membership, you can enjoy: 1) unlimited music streams of complete files 2) create and listen to playlists 3) 10% discount on all purchased downloads 4) Over 16% savings (2 free months) over the monthly membership 5) listen to and download our free MIDI files (up to 100 files/day) Remember that the MP3 music files that you purchase from Classical Archives are yours to keep forever. Thank you and enjoy! - ClassicalArchives.com [The IP address of the computer that created this membership is 220.216.40.166] 英語の意味がわかりません。