• 締切済み

翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします。 no, unless you want to offer me something, lens that match bessa-R ※bessa-Rというカメラを買いたいのか、意味がわからなくて、翻訳をお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9712/12079)
回答No.1

>no, unless you want to offer me something, lens that match bessa-R >※bessa-Rというカメラを買いたいのか、意味がわからなくて、翻訳をお願いします。 ⇒「いや、もしあなたが私に何かを提供したいというのでなければ、bessa-Rに合うレンズ(が欲しいということです)。」 つまり、「特にあなたからお勧めしたいものがあるなら別ですが、それがなければ、私はbessa-R用のレンズ(だけ)が欲しいということです」、と言いたいのではないでしょうか。少なくとも、「bessa-Rというカメラを買いたいと言っているのでない」ということは明らかだと思います。

motoyasu0711
質問者

お礼

詳しく説明していただき、ありがとうございました。非常に助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 解りやすい翻訳をどうかお願いします。

解りやすい翻訳をどうかお願いします。 Do you mean you can sell me the lens for $108.00 + shipping and will not know how much that will be until you get the item and weigh it? That sounds okay just let me know, Thanks よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳

To give value, know that something or someone is estimated. So now you know, you are important to me. 自分で翻訳すると、とても意味のわからない文になってしましました。 これは、友達とのメールでの一文です。 どなたか翻訳できる方、力を貸して下さい。

• 翻訳を助けてください!!

今、ある方の英語日記のプログで、英語を勉強してますが、翻訳できず困っています。英語が得意な方、私を助けてください。お願いします。 +++++++ With Love on Mother’s Day! That’s why I’d like to make it clear how much you mean to me for no one else could take your place. Thank you for all you’ve done and all that you still do. +++++ ● 下記の文が分かりません。 That’s why I’d like to make it clear how much you mean to me for no one else could take your place. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Ok I'm sorry for being like this to you. I know that it is weird and gross but I do want to try that with you because I trust you. I feel like the whole reason I want to do that with you is so you can beat my ex and show you are so much better than her. But if you really don't want to it is fine I can live without that←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 翻訳お願いします

下記の文章の翻訳をお願いします。 knowing how much you love me and that you were just a few miles down the road if I needed when I was up all night writing this book kept me sane. よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いします

お友達からメールを頂いたのですが 翻訳できません 英語の得意な方がおられましたらよろしくお願いします and no i havent heard of that new ○○○.hope it makes it to the states, that would be fun. i love comic i am reading i luv halloween. do you think you could mail me some stuff from japan? like ○○○ or something cool? if not then its cool. この最後の下りは それらを送って欲しいとのことでしょうか?

• 英文を翻訳してください

翻訳サイトで試してみたのですが いまいちよくわかりませんでした。 単語も間違えているかもしれません expeted →expected? キレていますか?どのようなニュアンスなんでしょうか。。。 who ever you want to be friend that is ok if you Don't wanted it's ok with me and I did asked you then you expeted

• 翻訳をお願いします。

友達からのお叱りメールだと思いますが,正確に把握したいので翻訳をお願いします。 2センテンスになりますが,どうぞよろしくお願いします。 How are you today? Fiery seems a bit large. I just mentioned some, but you rebounded so much. Participate or not in the party is your own decision, and no one forced you, why would you feel embarrassed? Also linked ethnocentrism. You do not want to hear that I will not say. Since then do not say. I am angry because you know me too, I am angry because you insight into me, let me escape detection. I get angry is because you're too fond of me, allow me lost my temper for you. I am even more angry is that I care about you getting everything and cares everything you envisioned for me. I can not leave your concern, and you should bear all the responsibility.

• 簡単な英語ですが、翻訳をお願いします。

友人が外国人の友人から送られてきたメールらしいです。 私は英語が苦手でして・・・ わかりやすい翻訳をお願いします。 I had a feeling there was something you were not telling me i like you and want to be your boyfriend. i hope you are done with your boyfriend. i wish you would have told me. we can talk more about it when i see you. 翻訳サイトでは、直訳の文章でしか出てきませんでした。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を日本語に翻訳できる方お願いします!

And you tell me where this want to hear from you tell me you want to see 毎度すみません!また、翻訳のお願いです。