• 締切済み

英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

SPS700の回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

少々変なところもある英語ですが  そうだね。私があそこに居た時には、メジャーリーグで投球できるほどいいピッチャーが沢山居た。例えば西武ライオンズの郭、球にコントロールがあり、ストライクになるいくつかの投球法を確保している。  腕が強く、速球が素晴らしい、位置もいい、だからメジャーリーグでも立派にやれると思う。しかし今では、ただパリーグだけを取り上げても多くの優秀な選手がいる。セリーグも同様だ。  彼がまず、浮かぶ、が、そう言えば渡辺もあそこで(=メジャーリーグで)投手になれる。  (はじめのところが何か写し間違いがあるようです、句読点も無いし、複数の語尾もあちこち抜けていますが大体こんな内容でしょう)

関連するQ&A

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします 英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m ↓ I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME WHILE I WAS THERE FOR EIGHT YEARS.,THE KINDNESS AND WILLING TO HELP WAS OUTSTANDING UNTIL THIS DAY I STILL HAVE GREAT MEMORIES,AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE QUESTION THAT YOU ASK IT IS PART OF THE BOOK AND I AM QUITE SURE SOME READER ARE GOING TO WANT TO KNOW. 1) I FIRST MET ONE OF MY JAPANESE IN LOVE FOR THE VERY FIRST I WAS OUT WITH A FRIEND OF MIND AND HE INTRODUCED ME TO HER I HAD NO IDEAL WHAT TO SAY BECAUSE IT WAS MY FRIST EXPERIENCE WITH ANY CONTACT WITH A JAPANESE LADY BUT SHE SPOKE SOME ENGLISH AND I KNEW NO JAPANESE

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m ↓ 1) I FIRST MET ONE OF MY JAPANESE IN LOVE FOR THE VERY FIRST I WAS OUT WITH A FRIEND OF MIND AND HE INTRODUCED ME TO HER I HAD NO IDEAL WHAT TO SAY BECAUSE IT WAS MY FRIST EXPERIENCE WITH ANY CONTACT WITH A JAPANESE LADY BUT SHE SPOKE SOME ENGLISH AND I KNEW NO JAPANESE 2 ) WE MET AT A BAR MY FIRST LOVE 3) I CAN'T REMEMBER HER PROFESSION BECAUSE IT BEEN ALONG TIME TO AGO BUT I THINK A OFFICE WORKER 4 )SHE SPOKE LITTLE ENGLISH BUT WE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME AND I WILL ALWAYS HAVE THOSE MEMORY OF JANPAN IT HARD AS OF TODAY I WILL NEVER FORGET 5) WELL AFTER A SHORT AFFAIR WE PART WAYS I THINK BECAUSE THE LANGUAGE BARRIER I DON'T KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPEN BECAUSE I NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO FINE OUT WHY I REALLY LOVE HER IT BROKE MY HEART. 6 )SO AFTER THAT I TRIED NOT TO HAVE A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP SO I MET MANY LOVE AND TREATED THEM WITH LOVE AND RESPECT AND TOLD THEM I HAD OTHER GIRLFRIENDS THAT I GOT OUT WITH AND HAVE DRINKS AND DINNER BUT AT THE TIME I DIDN'T DRINK MUCH,I DON'T KNOW IF SHE WANT TO GET MARRY OR NOT. AFTER I CAME BACK TO THE U.S.A. I NEVER GOT IN TOUCH WITH HER AGAIN I THINK SHE CHANGE HER NNUMBER..SO I HAD TO FIND ME A NEW LOVE AND I DID BUT IT WASN"T LIKE THAT AT ALL I JUST ENJOYED THE JAPANESE LADY COMPANY I LOVE BEEN WITH THEM AT THE TIME WE WERE TOGETHER BECAUSE IT WAS JUST DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I WAS USE TO BEEN FROM AMERICAN GIRLS,AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS NOW OR WHAT SHE IS DOING BUT I HOPE SHE IS WELL AND IN GOOD HEALTH AND HAPPY IN LIFE..

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m ↓ Then I see beautiful marie I wanted to talk to her but I didn't know any Japanese so Gohlam said to me I will invite her over to our table to have a drink with us ans she accepted and he translated for me and that how I met my first Japanese girlfriend. No we were not alone there was many many people there as well it was just a place where people met and had drinks and food. Well I want say it was love at first sight. I was attached to her , she had long beautiful hair a slender body a kind face and eyes, it was like a dream come true to met such a beautiful Japanese lady and I didn't know much Japanese

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m ↓ WELL I TOOK SOME TIME TO THINK ABOUT THAT QUESTION ABOUT MY MANY GIRLFRIEND. I HAD MOSTLY WE WOULD JUST HANGOUT GO TO A BAR LISTEN TO SOME MUSIC I FOUND THE JAPANESE LADY TO BE VERY SWEET AND KIND HEART SOME HAVE CAME TO MY APARTMENT AND COOK FOR ME MADE GREAT DINNER SOME I HUNGOUT WITH JUST TO ENJOY ONE COMPANY JUST AS FRIEND TALKING ABOUT THE DIFFERENT CULTURE ,AND HOW I FELT ABOUT BEEN IN JAPAN ..BUT I JUST HAD WONDERFUL TIME WITH THEM I WILL NOT GO INTO MUCH DETAIL BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO ANSWER THE QUESTION

• この英語の翻訳をお願いします。

now that I know about this he, I am! Saying that, he deserves that because I rock around in scruffy jogging buttons and scruffy boots most of the time. I think I scrub up okay, which is possibly while I was on that list. But Tom is always well dressed. Some people have just got it; I wish I was one of them.

• 英語を日本語に訳してほしい

ある男の子が歌っていたんですが英語で分かりません 。よかったら日本語に訳してほしいです。お願いします Suitcase packed with allhis things Car pulls up,the doorbell rings He don't want to go He thought he' d found his home But with Circumstances he can't change Waves goodbye as they pull away From the life he's known For the last seven months or so She said we found the man who looks like you Who cried and said he never knew About the boy in pictures that we showed him A ramble in his younger days He knew he made a few mistakes But he swore he would have been there Had he known it Son we think we found your dad in Oklahoma Amillion thoughts raced through his mind What's his name what's he like and will he be Anything like the man in his dreams She could see the questions in his eyes Whispered "don't be scared my child I'll let you know, What we know About the man we found, he looks like you And cried and said he never knew About the boy in pictures that we showed him A rambler in his younger days He knew he' d made a few mistakes But he swore he would' ve been there Had he known it You always said that this was something that you wanted Son it's time to meet you Dad in Oklahoma One last turn he held his breath 'Til they reached the fifth ho use on the left And as they pulled into the drive A man was waiting there outside Who wiped the worry from his eyes Smiled and took his hand And he said I'm the man who looks like you who cried because I never knew About that boy in pictuves that they showed me A rambler in my younger days I knew I made a few mistakes But I swear I would have been there had I known it Never again will you ever bealone Son welcome to your home in Oklahoma

• 以下の英文の翻訳をお願いします><

1.Study was done in the morning and at night. 2.There were two reasons for studying. 3.The first reason was that there is an eaxaminatim. 4.The second reason was that when summer vacation ends there is a final exam. また、英文が変だったら指摘お願いします。

• 正誤問題

文法上間違った箇所を訂正する問題です。お願いします。 1The weather forecast said it rains in the night. 2The girls lay on the grass by their eyes closed. 3I know the man that bycycle was stolen yesterday. 4If you could have a faver, you should not go out today. 5The suspect was seen entered the building at midnight. 6The handout was very well organized and easy to look. 7Hardly had he finished to eat when he felt hungry again. 8I will lend you the book when I shall have done with it. 9The sign reads, “Please let the elderly to sit in these seats.” 10I have lost my cellular phone. I think I must buy it today.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします!!!

英語の翻訳お願いします!!! [もし私がそこにいたら、あなたに会えるのに] 現在離れて住んでいる子に対して言いたいのです・・・。 If I was there, I can see you. If I was there, I could see you. それとも I wish I had~ を使う方がいいのでしょうか? 助けてください! よろしくお願いします・・・ .

• この英文日本語訳してください

I gotta give it to the Japanese! The American comedians have to study and learn from these dudes because they are the veterans in this business and are very different than the other younger comedians, even the musicians become big whenever they get back-slapped by Hamada. They must have a  lot of respect for them as comedians and doing music shows, plus other things. I said that you obviously know what kind of shows I was referring to, because I already mentioned which ones I disliked, dumbshit. The ones with drunk, low IQ teenagers making out in  bathtubs. And I didn't say reality tv had to be shitty, just the ones we get in tv in the western world. except that i dont watch shows like that? what a stupid assumption that was to make. and then you act like IM the stupid one. lol. the fact is if you watch shows like this, you are much closer to watching reality tv than  i am. so think before you speak. This is Batsu game. It means punishment game for loosing some match or game. He doesn't get anything from this. Prior this there  was swimming match between him and the other four guys and he lost. 宜しくお願いします