• 締切済み

これを和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか?

これを和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 My guess is that we're each the most productive in that particular mode too'cause it fits our personalities and aptitudes.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• litsa1234
  • ベストアンサー率28% (230/795)
回答No.3

「My guess is that we're each the most productive in that particular mode too 'cause it fits our personalities and aptitudes. 」=「個性と適正に合っているのでそのやり方なら最大の成果が僕らでも得られると思うでゲス。」 以上、参考まで。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

恐らく我々の誰もが、個々人の流儀においては最も生産性に富んでいることも事実じゃないかな。だって我々の個性と適性にぴったし合致しているもの。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

我々の人柄と順応性に合っているので、この方式だとお互いに一番生産力が増えるのではないかと私も思う。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

i guess we should call each other as "○○" bec you're younger and bec i want too be younger and scolded. 1つ1つの単語は分かるんですが長文分かりません。 あとbecがよく分かりませんが…。何かの略でしょうか?検索しても分かりませんでした。 よかったらbecとはどんな意味ですか。という文も教えてください。 お願いします。

• これ和訳出来ますか?

これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 I think the people that strive too much for the outer scorecard sometimes find that it's a little hollow when they get all through.

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

英文和訳お願いします。 Factuality fits most closely with the popular view of scientific methodology. Factuality is that “universe of facts, data, and techniques that can be verified with the observational methods and the work techniques of the time.” です。自分でやってみましたが、うまく訳できません。お願いします。

• 和訳してください

It helps to know the strengths and weakness of each type of visual object so that we can choose the type of graph that will best help us find what we're looking for, examine it in the way will most likely to lead to understanding, and, when necessary, communicate the information to others. (1)和訳してください (2)examine it in the way will most likely to lead to understanding の文法説明をお願いします。(itは何を指す?)

• 英語 和訳

Our tendency to describe silence as an absence of speech reveals a particular cultural bias,implying that something is missing,but silence is a "something" with purpose and significance. この文の和訳をどなたかお願いします。

• 英語・和訳お願いいたします。

英語・和訳お願いいたします。 And as each of our predecessors has followed their own particular narrative, so the accumulation of events has in turn acted as an ongoing frame of reference for evaluating whatever comes along next. そして、私たちの祖先のそれぞれが彼ら自身の特有の物語に従ってきて、それで出来事の蓄積は例え次に何が起きても進化のために継続の枠組みの参照として、同じ作用をしてきた。 和訳に自信がありません。 教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語 和訳

Another theory, called interference theory, argues that our memories sometimes damage each other so that they are not usable. の和訳について教えて下さい。 私の和訳は、 その他の理論は干渉理論と呼ばれる、 私たちの記憶は時々互いに失うと主張され、その結果使い物にならない。 ちょっと不自然な日本語です・・・ arguesの前の主語は省略されているのでしょうか? なぜ主語がないのですか? また、なぜ省略されているのか教えて頂けないでしょうか? 以上、ご回答よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳できますか?

これを和訳出来る方いますか? 会話文の一節です。 Some people get in the position where theyーthey're thinking all of the time, of what the world's going to think of this o r that instead of what they themselves think about it.

• 和訳お願いします

翻訳機を使わずに和訳お願いします Your mails make me so glad too. =) Really? You want?? So yes!... Please become my girlfriend!! ._. You can't guess how joyful I feel thanks to you. You are really the best girl that I know! (Uh... that's embarassing no? x') )

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 I guess Tony is right too about how my clients will be thinking if they see me stating that I actually told someone's husband about his wife's affair. So what will people think when you already told them that I am with the troupe. I don't want people to think that I am saying that because I am working for you.