• ベストアンサー

比較的簡単な文法だけどなぜなんでしょう?

farsideの回答

• farside
  • ベストアンサー率41% (23/55)
回答No.5

(1)まずは 誰とを考える。 with whom(誰) He is easy to be with. 彼と友達になるのは容易い。 She is easy to be with. 彼女と Others are easy to be with. 他の人達と They are easy to be with. 彼等と "誰”の部分が主語?になっているので with の後は何もありません。 それが文章の最初の言葉になっているわけです。それで He is easy to make friends with others. が矛盾しているのが解ります. (2)It は to______ を代する It is easy to make friends with him. It is easy to make friends with her. It is easy to make friends with others (but not with him) 書き替えると、 To make friends with him (or, making friends with him) is easy. To make friends with her is easy. To make friends with others is easy. 彼が他の人達と友達になるのは容易いというのならば、 It is easy for him to be friends with others. となります。

noname#11432
質問者

お礼

To make friends with others is easy. こう考えればothersがわかるのですね。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

以下の文章を訳していただける方、お願いします He is a person who is not easily discouraged or deterred. He can disregard the insults and unpleasantness or plane spoken ness and arrogance of others, if it is to his purpose to do so. He may seem easy going and tolerant an to make enemies into friends but he is not, it is a superficial mask, a tool he uses to advance him self or serve his own purpose.

• 不定詞について

It is easy for her to please him. 上記の文章をHeを主語にした場合、He is easy for her to please.で合ってるのでしょうか。

• 大学受験対策の自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

テーマ「初対面の人と接する際に、よりよい人間関係を築くためには、どのようなことに気をつけたらよいと思うか。」 字数制限は70字前後です。 You should actively talk to a person whom you first meet. This is because if he and you are quiet and don't talk with each other, he and you feel uncomfortable and he never want to be in harmony with you. On the contrary, if you happily talk with him about many things, it is so easy for you to make friends with him. For these reason, it is important to talk actively. 73words 第1文で主張、第2、3文で理由、第4文でまとめ、という構成にしました。 文法・語法だけでなく、論理的展開についても言及して頂けると助かります^^

• 文法問題で・・・

文法問題で・・・ (a~d)より不自然な文を選べ a:The old man is hard to place. b:Mr.Jones is eager to succeed in the business world. c:Bob is easy to make friends with strangers. d:The distance is too great to cover on foot. で、Cが答え。 なぜでしょうか??

• よろしくお願いします

My boyfriend is wonderful and kind and a great listener and very engaging with me, but actively is bored by all of my friends. He’s been willing to accompany me on various trips/meals with friends, but usually ignores people and tells me how bored he was afterwards. It means a lot to me to have him involved in various parts of my life. I don’t ask it of him often (I know he’s very introverted), but having him come just to be a downer is maybe worse than just not having him along. All my friends want to meet him and to become friends with the person who has made me tremendously happy for the last couple years, but on the off chance we do all get together, he basically just looks at his hands! Is there some way I can get him to interact in a nontaxing way? 1 ここでのengagingは「愛嬌のある」でしょうか? 2 having him come just to be a downer is maybe worse than just not having him along.の和訳を教えてください。 3 nontaxingはどのような意味でしょうか? 以上、よろしくお願いします

• 英文法

I think that it is easy to solve the problem (1) I think it easy to solve the problem (2) (1)と(2)の違いは何なのでしょうか、 (2)でどうして it easy になるかわかりません。 ( it is easy なのでは?) また(1)は文法的に間違っているのでしょうか、 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 2つの文の比較

それぞれどう違うのか教えてください ・When she heard the news, she called her sister at once. Hearing the news, she called her sister at once. ・It is natural for him to help his best friend It is natural that he should help his best friend. ・Tom knows Mary is not at home. Tom knew Mary was not at home.

• 前置詞の後ろに目的語がない?

前置詞の後ろに目的語がない? NHKラジオ英会話講座より He's so easy to be with. 彼は一緒にいてとても気が楽だよね。 質問: (1)he is easy.は「彼は気楽だ」だと思いますが、気楽なのは彼でなく自分自身だと思います。違和感を感じます。どこに私の間違いがあるか教えて下さい。 (2)「私は彼と一緒にいるととても気が楽です。」と私を主語にした英訳を教えて下さい。 (3)to be withの後に目的語がありません。省略されていますか?それはhimですか?meですか? (4)前置詞の後ろの目的語が省略されるのは、どういう場合ですか? (5)to be withだけを抜粋すると第一文型ですか?beは完全自動詞ですね?  以上

• 比較 thanのあとの省略

次の比較の文で質問があります。 「手で書くより、コンピュータを使って書くほうが簡単だ」の英訳での問題です。 まずはもとの文を考えてみると........ 1 Writing with your computer is easy 2 It is easy to write with your computer. と二通りかけます。 この文は(1)動名詞を主語にするものと、(2)形式主語it を使い、真主語を不定詞で表すものとの2通りができます。 (1)は Writing with your computer is easier than writhing by hand (is) (is)は省略できることを意味する。 (2)は、It is easier to write with your computer than (it is) to write by hand. (it is)は省略できることを意味する。it is easyと本当はなっていた。 ↑ 質問ですが、(2)の文は、「なぜ主語、動詞(it is)を省略して」いいのですか?than の後は完全な文がくるので、主語、動詞がくるはずだと思います。 than以下は、なぜ to write by hand と 「to writeからはじまる」のですか? by handが省略できないのは当然だと思いますが。 疑問ですが、to write の「to を省略」して、than write by handとしてもいいように思えるのですが....いけませんか? it is easierの easierは省略していいのは「なんとなく」わかりますが、thanのあとはなにを、「どう省略して」いけばいいのでしょうか? 「代動詞」というのはわかります。 前置詞と名詞はワンセットなので、前置詞は省略してはいけない。 ここまで調べて分ったことです。比較の省略がおわかりになる方、よろしくお願いします。

• 文法の質問

(1) I object to my daughter marrying him      と (2) This book is writen inn easy English       と (3) He is proud of his father having been a mayor     以上の文は なにぶん文型ですか 第1ですか 第2ですか??? おしえてください。