• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

Yea that is a tight host. Anyway if you do remove the back just feel it. If you feel the driver is starting to turn with the back half you need to adjust it so it does not rip the pins off. Also if you let me know I can send it without the back half on.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1437/3766)
回答No.1

Yea that is a tight host. → 確かにそれはきついホスト(ホストねじか何か。或いは機械そのもの)ですね。 Anyway if you do remove the back just feel it. → とにかく、あなたが後ろ(カバー)をはずすならば、ちょっと感覚をつかむ必要があります。 If you feel the driver is starting to turn with the back half you need to adjust it so it does not rip the pins off. → もし、あなたがドライバー(多分、スクリュードライバー:ねじまわし)が半分ほど回り始めたと感じたら、そこで微調整が必要で、それをすることでピンが剥ぎ取られなくて済むでしょう。 Also if you let me know I can send it without the back half on. → それに、もし、あなたが私に言ってくれれば私は後ろ(カバーか何か)がついていない状態のものを送ることができます。 ※少し、実際とは違っているかもしれませんが、文章からおおよその全体を推定しました。参考になればいいのですが。

bonboy
質問者

お礼

とてもわかりやすい回答でした。 言ってる事は間違いないと思います。 ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

Yes if you take the module apart the driver can catch and cause the driver to turn with the back half. This is why I discourage taking the module apart because this exactly can happen. This happened by taking the back half off. The unit was tested after assembly and was perfectly working. The damage occurred when you unscrewed the module. Anyway send it back I will work you a good deal since you are a good customer but in the future don't take them apart or I can't cover damaged caused.

• 翻訳お願いします

Yea if you want to shoot it back I can rebuild it for the cost of a bare diode. I would avoid taking the module apart in the future the driver can bind and do that.

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳して頂けないですか?

awww dont think that you have a clumsy English ... i never think that way about you English ... i know that you are doing well on it ... and you never will annoy me wit it . i be so sad if you stop sending me! e-mails .because you think that is annoy me .. went i see, a email from you it make me feel special and happy . it doesnt matter if you wrote it wrong...... please dont never feel that way .... i will do my best to write back to you in japanese so you dont fill bad about you english ... you are doing well .. you are special for me ! この文章です。 よろしくお願いします。

• すいませんが翻訳お願いします。

すいませんが翻訳お願いします。 We are writing to inform you that our products department had comfirmed that this item A0878000BQ is above 300mw. It has a strict quality check before shipping. And it is possible that the 200mw is much powerful than the 300mw. Would you please keep the item and we are willing to apply you $40 cash coupon as a gift? Your understanding and cooperation will be highly appreciated! Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions!

• 翻訳お願いします

OK I have the aluminum one finished and the copper is all finished except for the set screws, I need to know if you like this length or if you would like it shortened a little as it's longer than the one you showed me by several mm. I left it this long because I felt the more heat sink you have the better it is for your laser diode but you may not like the look of it so I am giving you a chance to have it shorter if you like. Also I think these heat sinks may not fit your hosts as they were made to fit these hosts and you know I like to make them tight, for example the aluminum heat sink will go in the host that the copper heat sink was made for and it's a bit loose but the copper heat sink will not fit inside of the other host. There is about .005" difference in them so you will probably want these hosts they are $12.00 each that's my cost. Let me know about the length so I can finish it up and get it off to you

• 英語を日本語に翻訳してください

「The problem that you are having is that you are reading and studying English more then you actually put it to use. A possible solution would be for you to start listening to more English shows and music while studying it until you feel like you are comfortable enough to start speaking it. Even if you only memorize a few words at first it is still process.」 長いですが日本語に翻訳していただけると嬉しいです。翻訳機は既に試しましたが恐らく違う意味の結果が出たので翻訳機の結果をそのまま載せるのは控えて欲しいです。

• 英文が読めません。すみませんが翻訳お願いします。

Glad to know you received the item already. The carved side is the back.Please try to look at the sign at the front view.You will know how amazing it looks. If you have any further questions,please kindly let me know.

• 英文が読めません。すみませんが翻訳お願いします。

Glad to know you received the item already. The carved side is the back.Please try to look at the sign at the front view.You will know how amazing it looks. If you have any further questions,please kindly let me know.

• 翻訳希望

以下の英文を翻訳していただけるかた、 お願いできますか? どうかよろしくお願いします。 The intuitive wisdom of your emotional insights. You also bring comfort. You feel proud to know this man, this rare soul. You feel secure when he pays you attention. experiencing a sense of well-being. He is also like a strange avenue of life to explore, exciting, and uncertain as to where it is all going to lead in the future.

• 英文翻訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分になります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The men in your life can love as wonderfully but are more distant, and have less need to be constantly with you. So they may feel they have no space, no time of their own, that love is crushing their freedom. That you demand too much of them. So that in the end the abandonment or rejection you secretly fear is self perpetuating. The advice is to let the relationship run at the mans own pace. Don't push too hard, don’t seem too keen, don't demand too much attention, the more you peruse him the faster he may run. Love is like a wild wolf, if you run towards it runs away, if you stand still and do nothing it comes cautiously to you. If you walk away when it has approached it will follow you.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • HDDのUSBを外してしまったせいで、ドライバーの再インストールが必要です。
  • 型番が不明で困っています。
  • エレコム株式会社の製品に関する質問です。
回答を見る