• 締切済み

大至急!こちらの英文を訳して下さい>_<

Thanks for your understanding.. You feel I'm working now more than playing...makes me feel better..yoyooo よろしくお願いします(>_<)

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

わかってもらえてうれしいね。今は遊ぶより働いてるってこと。だからご機嫌なんだよね、フフ~ン。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削

Playing the piano is more difficult than speaking English for me. Playing the piano is more difficult for me than speaking English. はどちらも正しいですか? for meを入れる位置によってニュアンス等の違いはありますか? お願いします。

• 英文の添削

私にとってピアノを弾くことは英語を話すことより難しい。 Playing the piano is more difficult for me than speaking English. あなたは夏と冬ではどちらが好きですか。 Which do you like better, summer or winter? あなたと働けることを楽しみにしています。 I'm looking forward to work with you. 健は彼独自の調査をしなくてもよい。 Ken don't have to study his own research. この英文の添削をお願いします。

• 和訳に至急お願いします。

すいません!和訳にお願いします。 彼氏がインフルエンザになったと聞いて私が、あなたが困ったことがあったら何でも言ってね。私が力になれることがあったら力になりますね。ご飯食べて、薬飲んでゆっくり休んでね。とメールしたんです。 そしたら彼氏からメールきたのですがスラングが多くて^ロ^; 自分なりに和訳したのですが自信がなくて。。 自分でスラングからちゃんとした単語に治したので後が分からないので和訳宜しくお願い致します。 Ohayo my i just woke up & @ the hospital now thanx alot for your advice〓 you make me more proud of you kant wait to get better & see you Princess i donno but wheneva i wanna see you i get sick すいませんが宜しくお願いします!

• moreとbetterの使い方の違い

(1)I love you more than he does. (2)I know you better than he does. なぜ(1)はmoreで(2)はbetterになりますか?moreとbetterの使い方の違いを教えていただけますか? (3)I love you more than he does. (4)I love you better than he does. (3)と(4)はどちらが正しいですか?その理由を教えていただけますか? どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• この英文ではつたわりませんか?

この英語理解できる範囲にありますでしょうか・・・・すみません英語苦手で・・・これは私が書いて送ったものなんですが、理解しょうとしてくれれば何とかつたわりますか?間違えなど気づきましたら教えてください お願いします。(ちょっと訳合って大文字になってしまいましたがお願いします) THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL. I'M VERY GLAD TO TALK WITH YOU. YES I LIKE SNOWBORDING. BUT I'M NOT GOOD AT SKATING... WELL, ARE YOU JAPANESE? BECAUSE YOUR NAME IS JAPANES NAME ........ NOW, WHERE ARE YOU LIVE? I LIVE IN SHINAGAWA, DO YOU KNOW SHINAGAWA? OH, I FINISHED FOR WORK RIGHT NOW, IT WAS EASY DAY:) I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN. THANKS FOR READING という文と、 NOW,IM SEEING TO MY PAGE BY CELL PHONE. TODAY, IM GOING TO STUDIO WITH FRIEND. BECAUSE MY FRIEND TEACH ME GUITAR TODAY. IT FIRST TIME THAT I GO TO STUDIO. WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THE FRIDAY? I ANSWER YOUR QUESTION. MY GOAL IS... I GET FLUENT ENGLISH AND I TALK ABOUT VARIOUS THINGS WITH PEOPLE OVER THE WORLD. AND I LEARNING MORE GUITAR. です。よろしくお願いします

• 和訳、御願いいたします

たびたびお世話になります。告白したらこんな回答が来ました。 なんとなくは、解りますが正確な和訳を御願いいたします。 somethimes,being friends is more better than being lover. Don't you notice that being friend is more free to talk to each other but not lover. I'm looking for a true heterosexual friend for a long long time. I thought your difference. But It's the opposite. you make me feel disappoint on that.

• 英文和訳をお願いします

A: Hi, Al. I haven’t seen you for . . . well, since you left the company. Have you found another job yet? B: Yes, I work for Plexar now. I miss you guys, but I’m much happier there. A: Good for you. What makes Plexar so much better, besides the products? B: That’s just it. All my clients know we sell high quality products, so they trust me. I get far fewer complaints than I did with MediaSavvy, and my sales volume’s through the roof. A:[ I’ll bet. Let me know if they have any openings in marketing, would you?] B: Sure, Linda. I will. [ ]でくくった一文の意味が分かりません。 openingは「好機」の意味でしょうか・・・にしても分からない。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文 第五文型について

I want to invent somthing special that makes life better for people. の文章で、下記の文章 makes life better (for people.) V    O   C   副詞 は第5文型でよろしいでしょうか? また Exciting ones that keep you <on the edge of your seat.>           S V O   C はon the edge of your seatを前置詞+名詞で形容詞の固まりと 考えて、第5文型 Sad ones that make you weep.    S V  O C で第5文型と考えていますが、認識は合っていますでしょうか。

• 至急和訳お願いします(;_;)!!!!!

大体の内容は分かるのですが、お金が動く話なのでちゃんと内容を理解したいです! 英語に堪能な方のお力を貸してください!!! ----------------- Dear Friend, Thanks for your mail,i am glad to read from you and i thank you very much for your kind responds and your understandings to me over these dealings. I got your mail and i understand your points. I will like you to quick with your search and make try all your possible best to get me the items. I need 10 sets and i shall be going out for an Additional payment of the sum of $25,000.00USD to your Previous cash for the Wrist Watch and your total money will be the sum of $26,700.00USD. I hope you understand my Points and i will be glad if you can get me the cameras these week or next. Thanks.. ---------------------- 上記の内容です。 長文ですが、どなたか宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英文添削していただけませんか??急ぎです

ある海外女優さんへ送る、ファンビデオ?のようなものに参加させていただくことになりました。 それで、このメッセージを入れてもらおうと思っているのですが 不自然な部分などがあったら添削していただきたいです>< お願いします;; Hi. My name is ○○. Your smile always makes me happy. You're the most attractive of the world!! I'm so proud of you and i love you forever. Please, be in much more wonderful actress and singer from now on. I hope i can meet you someday:)) Thank you. Love you so much!! xx