• 締切済み

英語を翻訳してください。

英語を翻訳してください。 「Ooo ic ic.... I thought you're Russian, so you can teach me the language... 」 貴方はロシア人ですか?と聞かれ、「違う」と返した後の返事です。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.2

「Ooo ic ic.... I thought you're Russian, so you can teach me the language....」は 多分「Ooo I see I see.... I thought you're Russian, so you can teach me the language...」 と言う意味で、ちょっと意味がおかしくなるのですが直訳すると、 「おおなるほどなるほど。。。私はあなたがロシア人だと思ってたので、私にロシア語を教えることができるのだと思いました。。。」という意味だと思います。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

「Oh, I see.... I thought you're Russian, so you can teach me the language... 」 了解、てっきりロシア人かと思って、一体何語なのか教えてくれますか

関連するQ&A

• 英語が得意な方お願いします。

翻訳サイトを使ったんですが上手くいきませんでした。 かっこよく訳して下さい。 I can tell that you've never been true to me, I can smell that you're acting so fearfully, I can hear that you' re hoping I want to hear, I can feel the alarm above ringing in me, I can touch as I know you don't feel a thing, I can pray, but I know you commit a sin, I can sense now it all become clear to see, You're no good, and you mean no good, treacherously.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

とある曲の歌詞ですが、翻訳をお願い致します。 Torment the tortured, teach me things I'm so alive Speak to the speechless, seek the things You have inside You can hunt for the hunter He's got nowhere to hide You can seek with the seeker But hold on for the ride

• 英語の翻訳

翻訳をお願いします。 --------------------- 私はとても悲しい。 あなたは今日が私たちの記念日だという事を知らない。 私たちが付き合ってから4ヵ月経ちました。 でもあなたにとってそれは重要じゃない。 私はあなたがもう私を愛してない事をわかっています。 最近ずっとその事を考えていました。 私に教えて。 あなたに何が起きたの? --------------------- ちなみに自分で考えた文は これです… I'm so sad. You don't know that today is anniversary of us. We are completed 4 month. But, it isn't important for you. I understand you don't love me now. I was thinking about that recently. Please teach to me What happened to you? 英語がお得意な方お願いします……!

• 簡単な英語ですが、翻訳をお願いします。

友人が外国人の友人から送られてきたメールらしいです。 私は英語が苦手でして・・・ わかりやすい翻訳をお願いします。 I had a feeling there was something you were not telling me i like you and want to be your boyfriend. i hope you are done with your boyfriend. i wish you would have told me. we can talk more about it when i see you. 翻訳サイトでは、直訳の文章でしか出てきませんでした。 よろしくお願いします。

• 急いでいます、英語メールの翻訳をお願いします!

急いでいます、英語メールの翻訳をお願いします! ロシアの高校生の子とメールをしています。 一度自分なりに翻訳しています。しかし、教科書のような英文ではないので訳すのが難しいです。 なかなか自分が言いたいことが伝わらず、悪戦苦闘中です。そして、今ゆっくり訳す時間がないので長いのですが、翻訳をお願いします。 忙しくて返事が遅くなってしまっているので焦っています;; Japanese difficult fo' me too,and it's really interesting 'coz doesn't look like other languages ^_^ So study it,i'm sure if you'll want it you'll get it! (ロシア語難しいけど話せるようになりたいな、と前回送りました。) Sooo,it's normal in Russia xP Aand it's so cool,snow in sunny March,Wooahh,now i envy u!Snow so obvious and so boring xD When u see it every day Noo,i was here in spring\summer one time,it's sucks xD Too much mosquitos %_% STOP!It's still spring now,so i'm here all spring X_X Were're u in spring? :) Maybe next letter with song?Pleeeease -.- Sea U_U From my town to the sea so fucking much,just Arctic Sea near xD (Or smth cold i'm not strong in water-geography :]) I like pool too,but going not so often,i'm swim in the bath ^_^ lol Me and my friends makin' rap babe xD Sure i'll send u our track if i'll make it to your next letter ^_^ I'll try <3 What music do You like? J-Pop?j-Rock? ;P I know some Japenese music stars I like sushi and tea(green,white and mint much much (=) Alcohol?Ohh it's biggest Russia problem.Soo in some shops u can buy it if you're from 0 to 99 xD You can buy it everywhere,but our law say-DON'T GIVE DIS SHIT TO THEM IF THEY'RE NOT 18! Smth like that ^_^ I drink it :P Every kind of it X_X ***But i'm not an alcoholic*** xD We're drink it fo' fun (日本ではアルコールが入っている飲料は20歳からだよ、と教えました。) This letter so fucking boring :( Sorry,I PROMISE next will be with video,photos and mp3. =* I'm live in Internet from one your letter to another <3

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Ok I'm sorry for being like this to you. I know that it is weird and gross but I do want to try that with you because I trust you. I feel like the whole reason I want to do that with you is so you can beat my ex and show you are so much better than her. But if you really don't want to it is fine I can live without that←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 英語を翻訳できる方お願いします

Look at where he is now. I want to see you can tell me tell me この英文を、日本語に翻訳してほしいです! 最近知り合った、男性からのものです。

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルなのですが、私が英語が苦手なために返信が出来なくて困っています。 自分で文章を作成することは出来るのですが(翻訳サイトやネットで表現を調べて)相手がなんと言いたいのかはっきりわかりません。 どうぞお力を貸してください(>_<) さくらさん、こんばんは。 I think your English is good. :) I don't know Japanese, so I will write to you in English. Please ask me again if you don't understand, いいですか? You are my first Japanese friend so I don't know how to talk to you. (~_~) Please forgive me if I say something wrong, and please teach me the Japanese way. I admire the Japanese people and Japan is also very beautiful. I've never seen snow before so I really want to see it in Japan. My dream is to travel to Japan someday. さくらさん and I are similar, right? :D You can come and work in Vietnam. But first, you have to study English :p Please let me know what I can do to help you learn English. I'll be happy to help you. おやすみなさい。 P/S: Would you mind if we send emails? My Internet is very slow so sometimes I couldn't login. どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

海外の友達からメールをいただいたのですが 分からない表現がいくつかあるので 翻訳をお願いします。 Ah, I see, Thanks for that... Oh really?, Wow I am surprised I thought you would have already started your Christmas Holiday already So How Long will your break be?? Do you have a plan for your holiday?? :)

• 翻訳してください!

内容は下記です。 Heyy !! I'm doing good ,how are you long time no news ,, I thought you forget about me !! ? "Loll .for the hotel no problem yes we have available room no worry , just tell me your dates if you want me I can make for you reservation , if is ok with you ? Ok , so welcome back to NY , I will be happy to see you again .