• ベストアンサー

日本語訳に直していただけませんか??

Good morning. Please don't blame yourself. I'm very happy just talking to you! Don't think too much! When you stay stop contact with me, I think you mean stop talking to me forever これを日本語訳に直していただけれは光栄です

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

おはよう。ご自分を責めないでください。ただお話しするだけで大変嬉しいです。  あまり考え過ぎないように。貴方が私と連絡しないと言うと、私は貴方が永久に私と話さなくなる意味だと思います。  stay は say の間違いでしょう。

関連するQ&A

• 訳がわかりません 日本語にできません・・・

英語を勉強のため詩を訳しているのですがこれはなんといっているのが訳せませんでした。自分でやってみると、 もし私があなたに私が愛してると話したらそれは....わかりませんでした。君が必要だというとしたら....すみませこれ以上訳せませんでした。教えてくださいおねがいします。 If I told you I love you That doesn't mean that I don't care, And when I tell you I need you, Don't you think that I'll can never be there I'm so tired of the way you turn my words into Deception and lies... Don't misunderstand me when I try to speak my mind I'm only saying what's in my heart.

• 2センスある日本語訳できますか?

2センスある日本語訳できますか? What do you think about the tend for women bodybuilders to alter the natural body line with breast implants? - I think it’s a very unfortunate trend. I t looks to me line the women are being manipulated by men’s wishes. It’s like a fitness version of playboy. I think that in Japan, especially, women have a very narrow concept of themselves. What do you think? - You have to value yourself more and value what you think and what you want to do.

• 日本語に訳してくださいその1

海外からの、送金を受けたいのですが。。 訳して貰えますか? Hi Shuji, How are you doing? I came on here to reply you from my second e-mail, I just came back from Work and i want to login to my Gmail, I don't know who collected my Gmail please if anybody reply you don't answer this is my second e-mail for you to contact me any time. Have you heard from the bank today? because they should have start processing the money to your account Ok Let me know back as soon as they contact you from the bank. Thank You

• 日本語訳お願いします。

Are you going to kill me? Don't be silly. It's waste of the ammo even if I shoot you. Beat it!

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

It's so exited I'm glad to hear you again, your picture is wonderful and makes me want to go there,i really wanna to touch the snow by my own hand,that must be fantastic i think.(* ̄︶ ̄*) in here i can wear shorts haha!!or sometimes i don't wear clothes,is to warm for me,and actually i'm a little envy you because you can see the snow falling from the sky~^o^~ by the way,my major is media,i learned it for almost 2years but i feel like i get nothing.maybe my heart is not for school but if i don't learn more now i afraid i will regret in the future::>_<::make me crazyπ_π anyway,i can see your techniques for photography must be very well,haha!!maybe next time i will send you a picture of myself to you,but don't be so disappoint haha!!\^O^/

• 英訳と和訳の確認お願いいたします

私が彼に Do you not want to contact me? I don't mean to bother you, so I'll stop keeping in touch with you と聞いたら彼から It's difficult You're a great person But I'm still in a relationship と返事がきました。彼はにはまだ彼女がいて中々別れられない難しい状況は私も知っています。 これは、この関係を続けていくのが難しい!ごめんねみたいにいっているのか、もしくはまだ、彼女とは別れないけど、私との関係を続けたいといってるんでしょうか?

• 和訳、英訳の追記お願いいたします

SPS700さま、回答ありがとうございました。追記がありましたので、投稿しなおします。 私が彼に Do you not want to contact me? I don't mean to bother you, so I'll stop keeping in touch with you と聞いたら彼から It's difficult You're a great person But I'm still in a relationship と返事がきました。彼はにはまだ彼女がいて中々、別れられない状況なのも知っています! 彼は今後つきあっていくのが、難しいと思い、OK,分かった!Please delete by blocking my lineと送ったら oh really?と返事が来たのでbecause I think that I contact you again…と返しました。その後はまだ返信がありません。 もう連絡出来ないなら、really?なんていわず、OK~とかの返事ではないのですか?

• 訳をお願いします!

You Wouldnt Think I Was Mature If You Hungout With Me, I'm Silly And Do Stupid Things. I Have A Son So I Have To Try To Be Mature. What Do You Mean Japanese Is Immature!?? I Think Your Soo Gawjus, You Look Just Like A Doll..Porcelin Skin..I Fucking Love It. <33 これをよろしくお願いします!

• 日本語にして下さい

When are you coming back to see me?  It feels like forever that I havent seen you.  miss holding you.

• 日本語にお願いします!!

以下の文章です。 I will not apologise, because I intentionally said what I said. Because I am acid and mean when I am sad and angry. oh it was a joke, but I didn't tell it to be funny I realized that you have no interest at all in talking with me. That is why I am angry. I am probably angrier with myself, for having thought you cared about me. However, you do not. Even if you say it, it is not true. If “i'll be busy " is enough to forbid us from talking by voice, even if you have time, it means I count nothing for you, evidently. Fine. I take it as it is. I thought you didn’t often ask me to talk because you were shy, and maybe were afraid my answer was no. But no, you never do that because the truth is you don’t care at all about it.