• ベストアンサー

英文解釈について

以下の英文解釈について文法的解釈も含め教えて下さい。 It’s also something that is in all of our faces. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

it is X that ~. は形式主語構文とも強調構文ともなり得るわけですが、 もうひとつ、it が前に出ているものを表わし、 普通に X だ、と言って、その X を関係代名詞 that ~で修飾している可能性もあります。 Given that we are tripling the number of vehicle-miles traveled per household per year, this upward spiral of auto-use grabs my attention the most. It’s also something that is in all of our faces. この流れからすると、it は前の this upward spiral of auto-use のことで、 grabs my attention「私の注意を引く」だけでなく、 「このような自動車の使用の急増は、我々みなの直面していることでもあるのだ」

その他の回答 (1)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9702/12068)
回答No.1

>It’s also something that is in all of our faces. ⇒It~thatの強調構文 something「何か(を物語るもの)」 faces「表情・外観」 訳:我々の表情にあるものもまた、すべてが何らかのことを物語るものだ。

関連するQ&A

• 英文解釈について

以下の英文解釈について文法的解釈も含め教えて下さい。 最後の一文がわかりません。 特にworst of whatあたりがあやふやです。 And they said, "Well, look, we have to design for at least one car per household because it’s the future." There is this expectation — that the future is America. The phenomenon of emulating the worst of what we do is really dangerous. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文解釈について

以下の英文解釈について文法的解釈も含め教えて下さい。 We simply can’t build our way out of congestion anymore. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文解釈について

以下の英文解釈について文法的解釈も含め教えて下さい。 They just put across a policy がわかりません。 Most of what I have to report is rather depressing. China, for instance, is going in totally the wrong direction. They just put across a policy that said that the automobile is going to be their chosen transportation system. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳と英文解釈を教えてください。

次の英文の和訳とできれば文法解釈をお願いします。 文法的にあやしいような気がします。 出来る範囲でかまいません。教えていただければ助かります。 Beyond this regulatory aspect which is not similar in your company, efficiency of that part remains an important matter difficult to manage because of low preventive change level in normal operation. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文解釈について

以下の英文解釈について文法的解釈も含め教えて下さい。 Once you get out there, it’s just cars. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文解釈について

以下の英文解釈について文法的解釈も含め教えて下さい。 the townhouse, which is 以下がわかりません。 I didn’t even get into the issue of how many vehicle-miles that single-family home requires compared to the townhouse, which is naturally closer to things and denser and therefore transit-supported. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文解釈について質問&確認

英文解釈について質問&確認 下記の英文について質問があります。 It's only when you look closer that you start to notice the abandoned huts and half burned sheds hidden among the trees. あなたがもっと近づいて見たときだけ、打ち捨てられた小屋や、半分焼かれてしまった納屋が木々の中に隠れている事に気付き始めるのです。 It's kind of an analogy for the conflict itself. It seems to be hidden in plain sight from the eyes of the world. それは、kind of an analogy for the conflict itself. がわからない。それは、世界の目から隠れているように見える。 Every time I tell people I'm visiting the Democratic Republic of Congo, they tell me "how awful." 毎回、人々にわたしはコンゴ民主共和国に訪れていると言います。すると彼らはわたしに「なんて恐ろしいことを」と言います。 But they also sound puzzled. It's almost like we've been hearing about this for so long that we've all kind of presumed that must mean that something is being done. they also sound puzzled.の構造がわからない。この文章が理解出来ない。 The tragedy is that we haven't heard the half of it. わたしたちが知っているのは半分だけ。それが悲劇なのです。 元ネタはhttp://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/10/21/congo.noteboook/index.html よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文解釈について

以下の英文解釈について文法的解釈も含め教えて下さい。 becouse of 以下の意味があやふやです。 I did the calculations and showed that a townhouse — because of its common walls and its decreased external surface area — was actually more energy-efficient than a single-family passive solar home in most climates. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文解釈について

以下の英文解釈について文法的解釈も含め教えて下さい。 The townhouse implied a density that creates a neighborhood where there are local shops and the viability of transit. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文解釈について

以下の英文解釈について文法的解釈も含め教えて下さい。 given以下がよく理解できません。 It seems incredible that those subsidies are still in place given that America doesn’t look anything like it did following the Second World War. よろしくお願いします。