• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

和訳お願いします

・so for all intents it appears that the city has been deserted. ・most families understand what it means to say that a patient has less than I chance in 20 of returning to an independent life.

noname#203495
noname#203495

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数41
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15224/32758)

1。今のところ、どう見てもその町はもぬけの殻って感じ http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=to+all+intents 2。患者は、ひとに頼らないで暮らせる生活に戻れる確率が20人に一人以下、と言うのが何を意味するか、殆どの家族に分かっている。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございます! 参考にさせていただきます!

関連するQ&A

• 簡単に和訳のほうをよろしくお願いします。

the blade sharpening (for which you charged me $30) was less than satisfactory. I would like to ask that you refund the fee charged for this as it appears that it was either not done or done poorly.

• 和訳困っています、お願いします><

We can see, then ,that each stage of the family life cycle involves defferent adjustments and new forms of learning. Although, inevitably, it doesn't fit every single family, identifying the different stages in this way has proved to be very useful for marriage guidance counsellors and other people who are either trying to help people to adjust to changes in their relationships, ore who are trying to do the adjusting themselves. Having said that, the number of modern families which fits this simple pattern is becoming increasingly few. Families break up and re-form with new members, single-parent families are increasing common, and people with grown-up children often find themselves in new relationships which involve bringing up much younger children. Models like Duvall's can be helpful, but they are not be any means the whole pattern of our life span family development. Insight The family life cycle model can help us understand the adaptations that parents must make. But modern families are not always so neat, with overlapping generations, stepchildren from previous relationships and other complications. So, relatively few families follow the pattern exactly the way that the theory proposes.

• 英文の和訳をお願いしますm(__)m

以下の5文を訳してくださいm(__)m ▼Here in this area of overlap between the playing of the child and the Playing of the other person there is a chance to introduce enrichments. ▼The teacher aims at enrichment.By contrast,the therapist is concerned specifically with the child's own growth processes,and with the removal of blocks to development that may have become evident. ▼It is psychoanalytic theory that has made for an understanding of these blocks. ▼At the same time it would be a narrow view to suppose that psychoanalysis is the only way to make therapeutic use of the child's playing. ▼It is good to remember always that playing is itself a therapy.To arrange for children to be able to play is itself a psychotherapy that has immediate and universal application,and it includes the establishment of a positive social attitude towards playing.

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **I think this is what you meant by "sense." If someone says you have good taste, they're saying that they admire your ability to appreciate things. It probably means that either both of you like the same thing. If I said it to someone who I did not agree with it would be strange because then I am implying that I have bad taste haha. You can be more specific, like I could say "She has good taste in shoes," which means that I think (whoever she is) has a really good idea of what a good shoe is. "Sense" can be used to express a similar idea though. If I say you have a nice sense of style, it means that I probably think your clothes are cool or the way you decorated your room is cool etc. It's most typically used with "sense of style/fashion" though I think I could probably say something like "You have a nice sense of what it takes to bake a good cake," but it's much easier to say "you know how to bake a good cake." If someone actually does say "someone has a good sense of what it takes to bake a good cake," they're probably trying to communicate that this person is so good at baking cakes that they naturally know what makes it better... It's like how we have a "sense of smell" or a "sense of hearing." That person is so good at baking cakes that it's like they have a "sense of cake."

• 以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。

Imagine being a foreigner and being to learn that in English one tells a(イタリック体) lie but the(イタリック体) truth, that a person who says “I could care less,” means the same thing as someone who says “I couldn't care less.”

• 和訳をお願いします。

次の英文の和訳をお願いします。 thats good!! :)that means theres more to come ^^ it would be boring if you knew it all already, right?

• Itを用いた構文

高校英語文法の参考書の表示です。 ・Itを用いた構文(1) ←仮主語(形式主語)   It is difficult to understand his book. ・Itを用いた構文(2) ←仮主語ではなく、「予備のIt]   It seems that he knows the hact.  他にappears,happen,chance,followがある。 とありました。   「仮主語のIt」と「予備のIt」はどのように違うのでしょうか教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳

With language so close to the core of what it means to be human, it is not surprising that children's acquisition of language has received so much attention. という文なんですが、with~humanまでの文章がどう訳してよいか分かりません・・・前から訳していこうとすると、どこで切って読めばよいか分かりません。to the coreという熟語がありますが、この文で適応されるのか、この文の中のcoreとはどういうことなのか分かりません・・・

• 和訳お願いします。

訂正・見本をお願いします。 自分なりにやってみましたが微妙です。。 You may think it's obvious that "terro" is a bastardization of English, but consider whether some of the other katakana words which you use everyday in Japanese are real English. ・あなたは明らかにterroが英語の変形としてできたものと思っているかもしれないが、他のカタカナ語はあなたが毎日使っている日本語は、本当の英語なのです。 "Skinship" is something we hear that is very important between mother and child, and Japanese speakers understand that it means physical contact. ・私たちが聞く「スキンシップ」は、母と子供の間ではとても重要で、そして日本人の話者はそれが肉体的接触と理解する。 But to native English speakers it has a rather insalubrious ring, it sounds like something which probably happens in a katakana place, a "pink saron." ・しかし、母国英語話者ではむしろ不健全な響きなのである。それはピンクサロンのような響きです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願い致します。

アメリカの友人から頂いたメールの一部です。 (そのままコピーして貼りつけました。) 全体的に読んでみて大体はわかるのですが、的確にはわからない部分が多々あります。お手数をお掛けしますが和訳の方宜しくお願い致します。 How can we understand each other when you do not tell me everything that your feeling? What did I say to you that day that offended you? I can not think of ever wanting to hurt you with my words. If you told me what was it I could have made it right. I would have apologized if I was wrong, and maybe I was not wrong. Maybe you just did not understand what I was saying. I would have explained to you what I actually meant. I just want you not to blame language on our problems. If two people want to be together nothing could come in there way. It is up to you to decide where we stand, like it has always been.