• ベストアンサー

英語が得意な方に質問です

写真のほとんどは私の愛しいペットです。と英語で伝えたいんですが 「Most of the photos my dear pet」 で合っていますか?英語が苦手なので自信が…。他にも言い方がありましたら教えて欲しいです。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

「Most of the photos are of my dear pet's/pets'」 ペットが一匹なら pet's を、何匹もいれば pets' をお使いください。この文ではペットのではない写真もある、ということですね。

ailover
質問者

お礼

やっぱり間違ってましたね(^-^;)英語難しい…。ご丁寧にありがとうございます(ハート)

関連するQ&A

• 英語が得意な方へ、教えてください。

英語が得意な方へ、教えてください。 外国人のお友達で、私に好意をもってくれている人からのメールに 「Hi,my dear」とあったんですが、どういうニュアンスになるんでしょうか? あと文末に「kindly」ともあったので、 そのニュアンスも。 分かる方教えてください(`・ω・´)

• 英語の得意な方、お願いします(>_<)

自分で書いた日本語の文章を急いで英語に直さなければいけないのですが、英語は苦手なもので自分の力だけではどうも納得のいく英文が作れなくて困っています。もしお時間がありましたら、お力をかしていただけたらとても助かります。自分でも多少文章を作ってみたのですが、改善点があれば教えて下さい。 <文章> 小さい頃の私はどんな子であったのだろうか。あまり記憶にないが、母に聞くと、とても恥ずかしがり屋で声を掛けられてもいつも母の後ろにかくれていたらしい。確かに、昔のアルバムを開いてみると、母の後ろにちょこんと立っている自分の写真があった。   そんな私が変わったきっかけとして、英語の存在はとても大きい。私は小学生の時に、近所の英語塾 に行き始めました。親に薦められて試しに1回授業を受けてみるだけのはずが、気付いてみたら約8年間は通っていた。最初はいやいや始めた事だったが、次第にもっと英語を学びたいと欲がでてくるようにまでになっていた。私の大きなターニングポイントはここにあったのでしょう。 <自分で作った英文> When I was young what kind of child was I? I could'nt remember my childhood much. So I asked my mother about my childhood.And she answered like this . "You were very shy and whenever you were spoken by someone ,you hid behind me''. certainly I had seen my child hood picture which I was hiding behind my mother . The great cause which changed me is english. when I was elementary school student,I started to learn english at neiborhood private school. ここちょっとわからないです。 this is my turning point.

• 英語が得意な方に質問です‼

英語が得意な方に質問です‼ フリガナをつけてください‼ 僕は英語が全く読めないので歌詞にフリガナをつけてください‼ Think of other possibilities I rather hang me up on psycho linden trees And if you find my body,wait and see,because you'll meet a creep so deep inside of me when i was kid i used to write my venus up side down but i can easily handle that by using rationalistic mind Once,I said If you really want to have a part of me You better find yourself another piece of harmony All my garbage friends now thank you for your expense I'm pretty rich enough to hide my real intensity Yaliyali tiatta littityaliya Candy candy hop he gose Slovenia, Solvakia whatever, however Amen Now sing for just a moment when i was kid i used to write my venus up side down but i can easily handle that by using rationalistic mind when i was kid i used to write my venus up side down but i can easily handle that by using rationalistic mind my lyrics gone so far and now that no one understand but to tell the truth me, myself have no idea what i'm saying when i was kid i used to write my venus up side down but i can easily handle that by using rationalistic mind

• 日本人は英語が不得意なことを外国人は知ってますか?

外人といっても英語を話す方々の事です。 日本語でタイトルを付けている写真や絵のSNSサイトに、 英語でコメントしに来る人がたまにいます。 私は英語に自信はないので普段日本語以外のサイトにあまり行きませんし そんなところで下手にコメントしたりもしません。 日本の写真投稿サイトに日本語でタイトル打っているなら、 相手も英語が苦手な日本人と分かるはずですが英語のコメントがかなり来ます。 英語を話せる国の人は、 日本人は英語が苦手だと分かってないのでしょうか?

• 英語(関係代名詞)について教えてください。

そのしっぽが短い猫は、私のペットです。 を関係代名詞を使って英訳する場合、 (1) The cat the tail of which is short is my pet. (2) The cat whose tail is short is my pet. のどちらも正しいでしょうか。 また、どちらも正しい場合、どちらのほうがより自然に使われるでしょうか。 (1)の関係代名詞の使い方に慣れません。 何かいい考え方はありますでしょうか。 質問が多く申し訳ございませんが、どうぞ宜しくお願いいたします。

• どなたか英語が得意な方、宜しくお願いします。

どなたか英語が得意な方添削を、宜しくお願いします。 恐れていたことが実際に起こってしまいました。AA滞在中に空き巣に入られてしまっていたのです。 楽しい旅行中に私に知らせては可哀想だと主人は帰国するまで私のは知らせなかったのです。 私の最近の不運の連続について、「二度あることは三度ある」という諺は英語で”Bad luck comes in threes” というと話していた矢先でした。 Unfortunately, something I've been always afraid of finally came true : My house was burglarized during my stay in AA. My husband worry about telling me about it while I was out enjoying the trip. Incidentally, we were just talking about suffering my bad fate. There is the saying, "it (bad luck) comes in threes,". (この手紙は旅行に一緒に行った友人に送るものです。主人は都合で旅行に同行できず留守番をしていました。) 長くて申し訳ありませんが宜しくお願いします。

• 英語が得意な方、問題をお願いいたします

( )内に入る最も適当な語句を(1)~(4)の中から選びなさい。 また、完成した文を訳しなさい。 1. My sister is in the front row in the picture. She is the one ( ) in her hands. (1)of everything (2)of some thing (3)with anything (4)with nothing 2. Japanese people exchange New Year's cards with ( ) on New Year's Day. (1)each other's (2)one another (3)each another (4)one other 3. There are ( ) in the park. (1)many lovely deer (2)many lovely deers (3)much lovely deer (4)a lovely deer 4. There were over five thousand ( ) at the demonstration for world peace. (1)people present (2)people to present (3)present people (4)to present people 5. Susan was terribly confused - really at ( ) loss. (1)a (2)an (3)the (4)無冠詞 6. In ( ) 1930s there was a lot of unemployment. (1)a (2)an (3)the (4)無冠詞 7. I met Henry by ( ) chance at the airport. (1)a (2)an (3)the (4)無冠詞 8. Even if the sun ( ) rise in the west, he would never stop loving his wife. (1)were to (2)will (3)might (4)was going 9. If real life ( A ) like a movie, John and Mary ( B ) happily ever after. Alas, though, their lives were moving apart. (1)was-will live (2)was-would live (3)were-will have lived (4)were-would have lived 10. It was a lovely, fine day. The weather couldn't have been ( ) for our school trip. (1)best (2)better (3)worse (4)worst 11. Diamonds are ( ) all substances; they can be cut by other diamonsds. (1)the hardest (2)more than hard (3)haedr of (4)hardest 12. The higher you go, ( ) it gets. Some high mountains, even in warm places, always have snow at their tops. (1)the coldest (2)the most cold (3)the colder (4)the more cold 13. The problem is ( ) will water my flowers for me. (1)if (2)or (3)how (4)who 14. Now that he was ( ) moving, he could hear the other sounds in the dark. (1)no longer (2)no more (3)not any (4)not much 15. My friend is going to fly back to California ( ) Hawaii. (1)by means of (2)by way of (3)in line with (4)in the coures of 16. This job is extremely urgent. It must be finished by tomorrow morning at all ( ) . (1)duties (2)charges (3)costs (4)necessities 17. He made a speech ( ) the committee. (1)in place with (2)by way of (3)on behalf of (4)by means with 18. This is my first trip abroad, so I'm going to ( ) it. (1)make sence of (2)make the most of (3)make off with (4)make way of 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。 間違いなどがありましたら、お知らせください。

• 英語が得意な方にお願いします。

海外サイト(写真専用サイト)で、気に入った方のブログをフォローしたら、フォロー返しをして下さった方がいましてお礼と伝えたい事があるのですが、私は英語が苦手なので。。 どう英語で伝えていいのかわかりません。。 英語が得意な方お願いします。 「フォローありがとうございました。 とても嬉しかったです♪しばらく私の日記はお休みしますが、、 また再開したら英語が不得意な私ですが仲良くして下さったら嬉しいです♪ 本当にありがとうございます。」 と伝えたいのです。 あと、ブログをやってて海外の方の性格と日本人の方の性格は大分違うと感じました。 上のような長い感じのメッセージはあまり海外ではよくないのでしょうか? フォロー返しありがとうございます♪とても嬉しかったです。 のようなあっさり?としたメッセージの方が良いのでしょうか? 沢山の質問ごめんなさい。。

• 英語の得意な方 添削お願いいたします

英語の得意な方 添削お願いしますm(_ _)m エイゴタウンよりこちらを紹介していただき、投稿させていただきます。 英語面接を控えており、添削していただきたいと思い、投稿します。厚かましくて申し訳ないです。  ★自己紹介 I experienced office work and secretary's work till now. Then, that time I learned a communication and the importance of plus thinking. It makes use of this, I'd really like to do my best as a professional of the service in your company. ★自己アピール My appeal points are a round face and physical strength. A feeling of relief is given to it to the guest. Because it has physical strength, it doesn't get tired all day long.   It does its best for the guest's satisfaction.  ★志望動機 There are two reasons why it wants to join your company. First, The thing that it is the face which touches first most to the guest Then, as for the second That wonderful teamwork with which a name was decided as with all of the members I'd really like to work as a member, too.  以上です。本当にお恥ずかしい英語ですが、どなたか添削してくだされば幸いです。  

• 英語が得意な方いましたらお願いします。

英語が得意な方いましたらお願いします。 私は英語は読んで理解はある程度なら出来るのですが、こちらから話す(書く)ことが苦手です。 なので間違いを指摘していただけたらと思います。 purevolumeで聞きましたよ。 すっと耳に入ってきて聞きやすくどの曲も好きです。 そうそう、もし日本に来る機会があれば私の街○○に来て下さいね 待ってますね^^ I heard on purevolume! Easy to listen to any song I like came straight inti ear. By the way,please come to my town, ○○ if you have an oppotunity to visit Japan:) I'm waitting.