• 締切済み

※急)和訳をお願いします。

初めまして。 学校の課題で和訳をしなければならないのですが、上手く和訳が出来ません。自分で考え、翻訳機も使ったのですが、上手く訳せません。皆様の力を貸して頂けませんか。英文は、同じ段落のものではありません。少し専門用語もあると思いますが、その点は全てカタカナにして頂いて構いません。 (1) Those students frequently strive harder than usual to produce a greater variety of correct and appropriate language than they might for more routine assignments. (2) Having 'nothing to say' they may find creative writing a painful and de-motivating experience, associated in their minds with a sense of frustration and failure. (3) In genre-based writing, two heads analyse genre-specific texts as well as, if not better than, one head would do, and often create genre-specific texts more successfully as a result. (4) When offering correction teachers should choose what and how much to focus on based on what students need at this particular stage of their studies, and on the tasks they have undertaken. この4つです。 多くて長いのですが、一つでも分かるのがあれば、和訳を宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

noname#245859
noname#245859
回答No.2

前回答者さんの言う通りだとおもいますので。英語が苦手な私なりの訳しかたを。 (1)Google翻訳先生を使用 おそらく普通の文にはならないけど。単語の意味を一通り出力するのにはとても便利。 専門用語はおそらくでない、が、他の訳された単語の意味から推測することが可能なこともある。 (紙の辞書をひくほうが覚えられるらしいけどね、そんなん、無理や←) (2)文をスラッシュで切る たとえば、「Those student / frequently strive / harder than・・・correct / and・・・」みたいな?これが結構重要だったりする。英語は「harder than~」とか、単語同士を繋げると意味が変わることがあるし。これが覚えられないから苦手だっ!(゜ロ゜)← (3)区間ごとに訳す 区間ごとだと意外と簡単だったりする。 (4)繋げて、纏まりのよさそうな文に仕上げる 以上。ここまでやってダメなら先生に聞くしかない(笑)私の場合は上記の行程を見せつつ「こうやって訳したけどだめだった」って素直に許しをこいて。先生からは「努力は認めてやんよ」って許して貰ってました(* ̄∇ ̄)ノ課題の点数としては低かったけどねーorz(笑)

noname#201345
noname#201345
回答No.1

学校の課題を他人にやらせるという行為そのものに感心しない。 学校の点数のために課題をこなしたいのなら、こういう公の場ではなく もっとこそと答えを尋ね得るべきです。 自分の力にしたいなら、何がわからないのか、上手く分からないのはどうしてなのかを 自分自身で分析し、そのことを先生なりに尋ねるべきです。 それが勉強というものではないですかね。 あなたは前者?後者? 学校の点数のために勉強してると学校卒業したあと悲惨だよ。

yamamo0128
質問者

お礼

そうですね。自分の課題を他の方にしてもらうという行為は最低ですね。 気付かせて頂きありがとうございました。自分なりに考えてみます。 失礼しました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳

和訳をお願いします。 良く分からなかった箇所や上手く訳せていなかった部分がありました。( )内も、間違ったものを選択して訳した場合もあるので、お願いします。 スペルには気を付けましたが、もしございましたらすみません。    Shown a photograph, North American students of European background paid more attention to the object in the foreground of a scene, (A) students from China spent more time studying the background and talking in the whole scene, according to researchers at the University of Michigan.  Researchers led by Hannah-Faye Chua and Richard Nisbett tracked the eye movements of the studentsー25 European Americans and 27 native Chineseーto determine where they looked in a picture and how long they focused on a particular area.  “They literally are seeing the world differently,” said Nisbett, with Westerners focusing on objects and Asians talking in more context to view a scene as a whole. He believes the differences are cultural.  “Asians live in more socially complicated world than we do,” he said in an interview. “They have to pay more attention to others than we do. We are individualists.” The key thing in Chinese culture is harmony, Nisbett said, while in the west the sky is finding ways to get things done, (B).  And that, he said, goes back to the ecology and economy of thousands of years ago. In ancient China, farmers developed a system of irrigated agriculture, Nisbett said, in which farmers had to get along (C) each other to share water and make sure no one cheated. This is especially the case in rice farming, he said.  Western attitudes, (D), developed in ancient Greece where more smallholders ran individual farms, operating like individual businessmen. Thus, differences in perception go back at least 2000 years, he said.  He illustrated this by asking Japanese and Americans to look at pictures of underwater scenes and report what they saw.  The Americans would go straight for the brightest or most rapidly moving object, he said, such as three trout swimming. The Japanese were more likely to say they saw a stream, the water was green, there were rocks on bottom and then mention the fish.  The Japanese gave 60 percent more information on the background than the Americans and twice as much about the background-foreground object relationships. (A) 1because 2while 3since 4after (C) 1at 2to 3with 4in (D) 1after all 2once in a while 3on the other hand 4as a whole (B) 1paying much attention to others 2focusing on group welfare rather than their own welfare 3paying less attention to others 4focusing on harmony

• 大至急和訳お願いします

Americans' style of negotiation tends to be rational and legally oriented. Americans usually like to keep negotiations on a strict time schedule: moving along logically from one point to the next, hoping to reach an agreement and to sign a contract as soon as possible.Japanese, on the other hand, tend to see negotiation as a slowly evolving matter of building trust and respect. They value informal verbal agreements and long-term relationships more than the legal contracts and short-term goals usually pursued by Americans.

• 和訳お願いします(>_<)

上手く和訳ができなくて困っています…和訳お願いします。 1 . Species end up placing higher priority on investing in growth and production -in the perpetuation of the species -than on building a body that might last foever. 2 . Once again,modulating metabolism seems to have an effect on the rate of damage accumulation ,because mice subjected to dietary restriction increase the activity of a range of maintainance and repair system . (コンマ後がよく訳せません。。

• 和訳お願いします

WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE TO TODAY'S STUDENTS AND TEACHERS? Now is the time to rethink the meaning of the word "literacy." We used to think of literacy as the ability to read and write. Now we need to think beyond reading and writing. We all need to learn how to create and collaborate on videos,photos,blogs,wikis,online forums,and other kinds of digital media.

• 簡単ですがわかりません!!和訳です

「one of millions」とはどのように和訳したらいいですか? あと、 「Left‐handed people may also have problems writing because they are more likely to make the letters they write dirty with their left hand as they write」 もお願いします!!

• 和訳

英語の和訳例をお願いします。  何度か : が付いた箇所や、何となくで訳してしまった箇所がありました。一文が結構長い部分等もあり、少し難しかったです。 意訳をしなければならないところはあまりないとは思いますが、出来るだけ自然な形での訳をお願いできますでしょうか。  The demographics of my students have completely changed in the past 10 years. Until several years ago, the majority of my students were interested in commerce : they were businesspeople, lawyers and doctors. Now, the students enroll in my classes because they are interested in anime, manga, Japanese pop culture, or even video games. Some of the students are also interested in joining the Japan Exchange and Teaching Program. As a result, my classes have become more youthful.  I get a completely different atmosphere from these students compared to previous ones. While most have never visited Japan, I feel I can relate to them better. The earlier students, even those who had been to Japan, didn't have as good an understanding of it. Although they often had a lot of knowledge about Japanese culture, they retained a certain detached attitude toward it. However, my new students come into the classroom listening to J-pop and toting backpacks adorned with anime characters. They informally say, “Sensei, ohayo!” On tests, they draw their favorite anime characters and after class they exchange anime DVDs and music.  I began to realize that these students were absorbing Japanese language and customs directly with their eyes and ears, not trying to intellectualize their experience in the way my previous students often did. Some of the kids learn Japanese information and grammar through anime. Of course, this creates problems at times. For example, I'll teach: “Kyo wa ii tenki desu ne,” and they'll respond “Ii tenki dayoooo,” as if they were anime characters themselvesーcharming, but somewhat inappropriate in this context.  “Why do you like anime?” I inquired. A few of the many answers are: “Because it's fan!” “The pictures are so pretty!” “Because there's actually a plot and a story." One of my students said: “I find the unusual storylines refreshing in comparison with the redundant ones of American television and cinema. The characters in anime seem to be more fully developed. The characters fail, learn and grow, so I feel that I can really relate. Animation may be the initial attraction for many fans, but it's the creative plots and unique storylines that keep us interested.”

• 和訳の質問です。

下記2文の和訳が分かりません。 どなたかご教示いただけないでしょうか。 A landlord’s ability to deal with the wide array of new lease issues is highly dependent on the characteristics of the tenant. Not all technology tenants are the same, and for the purposes of lease negotiation, they sometimes can be divided into three somewhat overlapping categories—startup, emerging, and mature—based on business maturity and financial strength. 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 次の英文を和訳してほしいです。

Interestingly, studies based on the uranium series as well as other decay series put the age of the oldest rocks and, therefore, probably the age of Earth itself at A, or B years. この英文を和訳してほしいです。

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいですよろしくお願いします!! The FDJ was founded on 7 March 1946 and systematically built up under the leadership of the later SED general secretary, Erich Honecker, as a youth organization allegedly ‘above party affiliation’. Honecker, a roofer born at Wiebelskirchen in the Saarland, had survived to be liberated by the Red Army on 27 April 1945. In May he joined the ‘Ulbricht Group’ and as youth secretary of the CC of the KPD built up the ‘Antifa’ youth committees, which led to the founding of the FDJ in 1946. According to official statistics, approximately 70 per cent of young people between 14 and 25 in the GDR were members of the FDJ. The proportion of school pupils and students was particularly high. The officials of the FDJ were often at the same time members of the SED.

• 和訳と空所補充

和訳をしてみたものの、空所に入る語句が わかりません。。。 和訳と空所補充の答えと根拠をよろしくお願いいたします!!! the findings of study ( 1 ) Mozart lowered the quantily of energy the babies used , meaning they may have been able to increase their weight faster. (1). showed , showing , to be shown , were shown while ( 2 ) to this specific music a baby can have a lower energy expenditure and hopefully he will gain weight ( 3 ) than without the music. (2) heard , hearing , listened , listening (3) faster , other , rather , slower