アメリカ映画の英語の訳、お願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカ映画の英語の訳、お願いします。電話に出ない後輩と先輩の会話や先輩が弟について話をしているシーンなど、様々な場面での英語の会話が登場します。
  • 会話の中では、後輩が先輩に話しかけられて返答するシーンや、先輩が弟の酒について話し、後輩とのやり取りが行われます。
  • アメリカ映画の英語の訳をお願いします。会話の内容はリアルな英語表現が使われており、リアルなシーンが描かれています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

アメリカ映画の英語の訳、お願いします。

(1)電話に出ない後輩と先輩の会話 先輩:Go ahead, take it. 後輩:Nah, it's cool. 先輩:What? You guys like, in limbo or something? 後輩:Yeah, yeah... 先輩: I'm not good at that. 後輩:Takes a little practice.    ※この後、二人で笑ってる (2)先輩が弟について、後輩に話をしている 先輩:And he drives right through the stop sign. 先輩:And out into some field. 先輩:He totally passed out. 後輩:He must've been wasted, man. 先輩:He was totally hammered. 先輩:He's a fucking idiot. 以上、宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

(1)電話に出ない後輩と先輩の会話 先輩:Go ahead, take it.  ほら電話出ろよ 後輩:Nah, it's cool.    いや、ほっとくんです    先輩:What? You guys like, in limbo or something? え?お前たちシカトの仲? 後輩:Yeah, yeah...     ま、そんなもの 先輩: I'm not good at that. 俺、そういうの慣れてないんだ 後輩:Takes a little practice.  少し稽古すればね。(慣れちまってなんてことないですよ)    ※この後、二人で笑ってる (2)先輩が弟について、後輩に話をしている 先輩:And he drives right through the stop sign. 停止信号無視してさ 先輩:And out into some field.          どこかの野っ原の中へ 先輩:He totally passed out.           全然気を失ってんだ 後輩:He must've been wasted, man.       じゃグデングデンだったんでしょう http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=wasted 先輩:He was totally hammered.         あいつ完全に泥酔状態だった http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=hammered 先輩:He's a fucking idiot.             全くのアホだよあいつは  これだけでは酒に酔ったのか麻薬が原因なのかは分かりません。

nobu003
質問者

お礼

「お前たちシカトの仲?」だったんですね、 私は「最近の若いもんは何でも中途半端でー」とか 言ってるのかなと思ってました・・・。 あとsome fieldが辞書調べても何か全然分からなくて・・・なるほど 「何処かの原っぱ」だったんですね・・・。 教えて頂いた「ALC」とグーグルの翻訳、weblioの3つのサイト使って 和訳しているんですけど中学の英語も怪しいタイプなのでなかなかです。 日本語のDVDがない映画なので自分でコツコツやるしかなくて・・・ ホント助かりました。 まだ30分しか出来てないのでまた質問ですとすると思います。 その際は、もしもお時間有りましたらまた是非、ヨロシクお願いします。 本当に有り難うございました。

関連するQ&A

• アメリカ映画の英語の訳、お願いします。

アメリカ映画の英語の訳、お願いします。 (1)先輩と後輩の会話(後輩の弟を描いた画に付いての寸評) 先輩:Yeah. And how you darkened it around his head. (2)主人公が弟(コーディー)について話すシーン Yeah, he'd just gotten scolded. He was trying to understand why... So he came into my room. He hasn't left yet. It's the only place he could sleep. (3)先輩と後輩の会話でなのですが、訳は下の様な感じで良いのでしょうか? 後輩: I'm trashed.(飲み過ぎた) 先輩The cops are definitely coming.(警察がきっとやって来る) 以上、宜しくお願いします。

• アメリカ映画の英語の訳をお願いします

アメリカ映画の英語の訳、お願いします。 友人からは『あんたの努力と回答者の人の頭脳で翻訳してるのね』と いじられ乍らも毎日コツコツ翻訳続けてます・・・(fight!) 分かったつもりの所は()に訳入れたんですけど・・・ 間違ってたらご指摘・修正して頂ければ・・・超助かります <(_ _)> (1)姉の台詞 Please tell me that he is just confused. (話してちょうだい、あの子が少し混乱してるの) (2)姉の台詞 Ok, your confusion is one thing... But bringing Cody into this is just totally fucked. (貴方には気の迷いのひとつだとしても・・・コーディーを連れてくなんて最低最悪よ) (3)姉の台詞 ※弟は友達の兄と道ならぬ恋に・・・なのでpositive manかと。。。 Cody lost his father; He needs you. He needs a positive man in his life. (コーディーは父親を失って、貴方を求めてる。 あの子が人生のにおいて求めているのは正真正銘の男性よ) (4)弟の台詞 You're mother of the fucking year now? (あんたは年間最悪賞受賞の母親だよ) He'd be lost without me! (あいつを俺から奪えばいいさ) (5)姉と弟の会話 (姉)Zach, are you trying to fuck up our family?    (ザック、貴方は家族を崩壊するつもり?)           《姉の台詞ここで一旦終了》 (弟)Yeah, yeah Jeannie. That's what I'm trying to do.    (???)    You know, Cody has a sense of family because of me.    (???)    Mom died and I got the family fucking gene.    (母さんが死んで俺が家族を引き継いだ)※fucking geneの意味が・・・           《弟の台詞ここまで》 (姉)Oh, I see. So it's the 'family' gene    (へぇーわかったわ、これが家族なのね)     ※geneの意味が・・・遺伝子?唐突すぎて・・・ 以上です、宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m

• アメリカ映画の英語の訳をお願いします。

好きな映画の内容が知りたくて、英語の字幕を コツコツ訳している英語音痴で身の程知らずな質問者です・・・(スイマセン) 出来ましたら、下の和訳、お願い致します m(_ _)m 分かったつもりの所は()に訳入れたんですけど・・・ 間違ってたらご指摘・修正して頂ければ・・・助かります。。。 (1) 主人公は画が好きで、スプレーでステンシルのグラフティ・タグをあちこちの塀に落書きしています。 油絵(アクリル画かも)も描いていますが・・・ 絵には共通して近所の吊り橋とクレーンが描かれています。画像を添付しました。 友達兄:Oh hey, I saw some of your tags today.(今日、お前のグラ・タグ幾つか見たよ) 友達兄:They're sweet.(良いじゃん) 主人公:Yeah?(マジで?) 友達兄:Yeah, you've got that crane thing going on; it looks cool. 友達兄:Glad to see someone's doing their artwork. 主人公:Yeah, sometimes.(まあ、時々ね) (2)友達の兄は脚本家です。その友達兄がノートPCの前で悩んでいるシーンです 友達兄:He's a fighter. He's totally a fighter.(彼は戦う男、真の戦士) 友達兄:He's gonna kick his ass.(彼はぶっ飛ばす) 友達兄:kicking his ass.(ぶん殴って) 友達兄:He's wearing a sweet suit, and he's gonna kick his ass. (スエット?、練習着?イケてる服?甘いの???上のsweet suitがさっぱりわかりません・・・) (3)Gabe=友達兄の弟(つまり友達です) 主人公:Oh. What, it's been like, uh, 3 years since the last one, right?(最後の本から3年も経ってない?) 主人公:Is it really long or something?(それって長過ぎでしょ、何か有ったの?) 主人公:You sure didn't leave much out of the last one. 《中略》 友達兄:Funny, Gabe never mentioned anything.(変だな、ゲイブから何も聞いてない) 主人公:I never told him.(言ってないもん) 主人公:Why would he tell you? 友達兄:I just never knew that you knew about me.(俺の事なんて何も知らねーと思ってた) 以上、宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の訳を教えてください!

You know why I hired you? I always hire the same girl...stylish,slender,of course...worships the magazine. But so often they turn out to be...I don't know,disappointing. And stupid.So you,with that impressive resume,and the speech about your so-called work ethic,I thought you would be different. I said to myself,go ahead. Take a chance. Hire the smart,fat girl.

• この英語を訳していただきたいです

A: Do you think the you can take the them? B: Are you kidding me? Totally. And I'd just be like, ”Tom, sit down and make me a cup of tea." So yeah, I think we can definitely take the them. There're like 6 of them. And a 100000 of us. Cause we are a family and they are just a team.

• 英語が堪能な方 訳をお願いできますか?

I: We hung out about six months ago or so. CS: I was like I've been here before and I came in the back way. I: You did exactly the same thing. And the last time you were here, I think you had about a hundred thousand followers on Twitter. CS: Yeah I'm at like 500 and it goes up like 5,000 a day and I'm like wow. I: At the Cody Simpson, talk to me about how this happened. Of course you were found on YouTube by mediators. CS: Yeah I was found I think it was two thousand and was the end of two thousand and nine. Um like October 2009. I had this producer was just like send me messages to Myspace I think it was and he was just like I think you're really talented why don't you come over and record some songs for me. So he flew me and my dad over and we just gotten in a studio and see what happen and.. I: Next thing you know. CS: Yeah it just it just went like that. I: And you teamed up with Flo Rida with..

• 英語の訳をお願いします・・。

多少長いので、簡単にでもいいです。 冷やかし無しで和訳をお願いします・・。 While the enterprise may have a life of its own, its present health and future growth surely depend on the individuals who guide its activities. Just what, then are the functions of the executives responsible for the fortunes of the enterprise? They coordinate, appraise, and plan. They may, at the same time, do the actual buying, selling, advertising, accounting, manufacturing, engineering, or research, but in the modern enterprise the execution or carrying out of these functions is usually left to such employees as salesmen, buyers, production supervisors and foremen,, technicians, and designers. In many cases, the executive does not even personally supervise the working force but rather administers the duties of other executives. In planning and coordinating the work of subordinate managers or supervisors, he allocates tasks and makes available the necessary equipment, materials, and other physical resources necessary to carry out the various jobs, In appraising their activities, he must decide whether the employees or subordinate managers are handling their tasks satisfactorily. If not, he can take action by changing or bringing in new physical equipment and supplies, by transferring or shifting the personnel, or by expanding or cutting down available funds. Thus, the term, administration, as used here, includes executive action and orders as well as the decisions taken in coordinating, appraising, and planning the work of the enterprise and in allocating its resources.

• 英語のジョークと訳を教えてください!

Homophone When we moved to northen California, my husband began deliberating about buying a sailboat. He struggled over our budget, and nagged me for help in his decision.I told him that it was strictly his choice to make, that I was with him either way, but he had to decide. One morning, as he hurried out the door on his way to work, I waved and said, 'Bye.' He broke into a big grin and called over his shoulder, 'I was hoping you'd say that!' Him& Hymn A woman had been very faithful in attending all her church's services for many years, and the minister wanted to reward her.At the next Sunday-evening service he announced, 'For her loyalty to the church, we shall reward Miss Jones by letting her pick three hymns for the evening.' 'Oh, goody!' exclaimed Miss Jones. And, pointing to various members in the congregation, she said, 'I'll take HIM and HIM and HIM.' 回答宜しくお願いします!!

• 英語が堪能な方! 訳をお願いできますか?

I wanna try a song about being blonde, blondes. I was trying to think okay what I have to say. Well, I'm a blonde and blondes are more fun. There is several against them. I decided to play with it and I get sick out of it at the same time. I am totally forgot 'o person and I know that. So it's like yeah, I'm blonde so I'm sorry and I get kind of quirky. But you know, I don't consider myself a domb person. So it was just like this is what I'm like as an individual. And yes, there is a label being blonde but it doesn't define me. I wanna try the song 'bout being blonde. They showed me this track and I really liked it and just kind of singging along to it, singging with it and the song just flew pretty quickly.

• すごーく長いので、出来たら訳をお願いしたいです

He is an interesting man, but there has been obscurity and misery in his life. He has faced some long and hard past ordeal, or unfavorable circumstances or darkness of spirit has shadowed him and dogged his footsteps. He is stalwart and hardened by the struggle, and a little fatalistic and guided often on his course by his instincts as to what will bring him luck and what wont. He knows what direction he wants to follow in life and struggles against adversities in a dignified way. But he is an unsettled man with a changing unreliable life and a restless determination to rise about him. One who is never at rest or at peace but always on the move. He has a receptive mind, a wild energy and life of much turmoil and contradiction. An ambitious man, but with many impractical dreams, who fools himself into thinking he is capable of achieving more than he can, and so no matter how hard he tries, how successful he is. his goals remain always distant, out of reach or just beyond his capability. He is one of life's takers, not one of life's givers. He takes what's given for granted and exploits it in any way he can, to get further gains. To heap up favours or wealth, a grasping nature, that when given something, extracts more, but gives little or nothing back. He ceases opportunities where he can. Lives by his wits exploits his own reserves, but fails to learn from his bad luck and failures. すみません。やはり長すぎますね・・