• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

Since the inverse of the Hessian, the covariance matrix on the fitted model parameters, is not known, the parametric bootstrap was used to generate 100 bootstrap resamples, and standard errors and significance tests were based on the bootstrap results.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • drmuraberg
  • ベストアンサー率71% (847/1183)
回答No.1

参考訳です。 ヒットされたモデルパラメータについて共役行列であるヘッセ行列の 逆行列が未知なので、パラメトリックブートストラップが100の ブートストラップ再標本を生成する為に使用され、そして標準誤差と 有意差試験はブートストラップの結果に基づいた(基づいて求められた)。 事情を知らずに申し訳ありませんでした。

sab3736
質問者

お礼

いえ、とんでもないです。 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳していただけませんか?

下の文を和訳していただけませんか? Although wind power is safe and non-polluting, there are some problems associated with land-based and offshore wind farms in Japan. There is a shortage of suitable land on which to install large numbers of wind turbines. Also, some residents who live near wind turbines complain about the noise. For offshore wind farms, fishing rights and legal regulations present complications. Nonetheless, the feasibility of developing wind farms in Japan is being studied. Wind is one of the most viable resources that can be used to generate electricity without producing greenhouse gases. Wind power to generate electricity is efficient and clean. So, don't be surprised if you see more wind turbines turning in the wind in Japan.

• 和訳をお願いします

ご覧いただきありがとうございます。 カテ違いかもしれませんが記載の文章の内容を教えてください。 文章は Notes:(*)The manufacturer and the OEM applicant declares that these products are constructed using the same materials, components and processes as the tested [型番が入ります] ,Further details on certified models are reported on the attachment.Technical data,materials and components description are into the indicated test reports.Any changes of the design,materials,components of processing may require the repetition of some of the qualifification tests in order to retain type approval.The certificationis perfomed on tested model as complete certification and retest perfomed according to [認証機関名が入ります] “Retesting guideline”for similarity with [型番が入ります] with differences in modification in change in cell technology,superstrate and junction box/ electrical temination. This certificate is for type approval and based on voluntarily product test without Factory Inspection だいぶ長文で、スペル間違いもあるかもしれませんがどんな内容なのかおおまかな内容を知りたいので宜しくお願いします。 m(_ _)m

• 英語論文翻訳お願いします。

Reliability testing The intrarater correlation coefficient for the Tinetti mobility assessment was 0.92 when 15 randomly selected subjects from the NHCU were tested and retested within72 h. Correlation coefficients of 0.90 and 0.86 were achieved for intrarater isokinetic strength strength and endurance mueasurements when study subjevts underment repeated testing within 48 to 72 h. Statistical analysis P values, based on two-tailed matched-pair tests, were calculated for comparisons between the before and after study period date. P values based on two-tailed, unequal-variance independent sample T tests were calculated for comparisons of the response variables between the exercise and control groups. Significance was assumed to be at the P<0.05 level. Spearman correlation coefficients were calculated for intrarater and inter-rater reliability for both the Tinetti mobility assessment and for the isokinetic muscle testing. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してください。よろしくお願いします。

In the present paper, we first describe initial conditions for orbital calculations in the framework of Hill’s equations (Sect.2). In Sect.3, orbital calculations are made for particular sets of e and i, i.e., (e,i)=(0,0) and (1,0.5). Based on these calculations and previous works: Papers I and II, Nishida (1983), Hénon and Petit (1986), and Petit and Hénon (1986), we develop an efficient numerical procedure obtaining <P(e, i)> (Sect. 4).According to this procedure, we systemically integrate the orbits of relative motion, to find collision orbits. Furthermore, compiling results of these orbital calculations, we find <P(e, i)> for various sets of e and i and compare them with those in the two-body approximation <P(e, i)>_2B (Sects. 5 to 7). The results will be compared with those of Nishida (1983) and Wetherill and Cox (1985) who also studied the collisional rate taking account of the effect of solar gravity (but their studies were restricted, as mentioned later).

• 和訳お願いします><

INTELLIGENCE AND AGEING The same thing seems to happen with mental abilities too. For example, intelligence is often inaccurately cited as one of the areas which declines with age. For many years, people 'knew' that various abilities, including intelligence and physical strength, reached their peak in the early twenties, and then declined steadily from then on thoughout a person's life. This knowledge was based on a series of studies, resported by Miles in 1931, which involved measuring various human characteristics in people of different ages. When they plotted the results of these measurements on a graph, Miles found a steady decline: the older the person was, the less strong, or intelligent (as measured by IQtests) or able they were. Other reseachers found similar results, so for a great many years there was a strong belief in an inevitable decline with age. Indeed this belief is still held by a great many people, including some doctors and social workers, but when we look more carefully at the evidence, what we find is actually quite a different picture. Cross-sectional methods The problem was that all of these studies were done using cross-sectional methods. That is, the reseacher tested several different groups of people, or different ages. But someone who was 60 in 1930 had experienced quite a different upbringing and lifestyle from someone who was 20 at that time. Their schooling was quite different, their life experiences were quite different, and their standards of living were different too. The same thing applied to cross-sectional studies that were conducted later on in the education and health care which had taken place. It wasn't surprising, for example, that older people did badly on intelligence tests in the 1960s, when they had experienced an education which consisted, in the main, of leaning large chunks of infomation off by heart. Younger people, by contrast, had experienced a form of education which stressd reasoning and mental skills, and so they naturally performed much better on IQ tests.

• 和訳をお願いします。

In 2005,Kentucky Fried Chicken(KFC)-of all places-conducted a comprehensive study of personality . Using KFC customers as subjects and different barbecue sauces as test factors, KFC’s research revealed a direct link between flavor preference and personality. For example, people who prefer the sweet and tangy Honey BBQ sauce are “winners who do not accept defeat and have little tolerance for other’s foolishness”. Customers who choose the hotter Sweet and Spicy sauce, on the other hand, are outgoing, flamboyant people who enjoy taking risking put exciting new experiences at work, at play, and in romance. Although we perhaps shouldn’t take KFC’s findings too seriously-it is, after all, a commercial come-on-the results coincide with a well-known fact in psychological circles: that our personal preferences tell us a lot about who we really are. This is backed up by a recent study led by Professor Adrian North of Scotland. Researchers asked 36,000 men and women of all ages from all over the world to rate different musical styles. Then the subjects took detailed personality tests. Jazz fans proved to be creative, sociable, and verbally gifted, classical music buffs were thoughtful and quiet, and country music lovers were diligent, friendly, and dependable. The big surprise was heavy metal fans. While the conventional stereotype sees them as dangerous to themselves and society, North’s study found them to be gentle and “quite delicate.” As Psychology Today puts it: “We consume books, music, and visual art primarily to fulfill the internal emotional needs that are visual fundamental to our personalities. But we also make such choices based on a desire to crave out identities. But we also make such choices based on a desire to carve out identities for ourselves-to articulate the stories of our lives. By the same token we look for those stories in others….and intuitively feel that we can judge others by their tastes. Unfortunately, those judgments are often wrong”

• この英文の和訳をお願いします。

Finally, we will add a comment on comparison of our result with those of Wetherill and Cox (1985). Wetherill and Cox examined three-dimensional calculation for a swarm of planetesimals with a special distribution, i.e., e_2 has one value and i_2 is distributed randomly between 0.3e_2 and 0.7e_2 (<i_2>=e_2/2) while e_1=i_1=0, which corresponds, in our notation of Eq. (9), to <n_2>={n_sδ(e_2-e)δ(i_2-i)/0.4π^2e(2/2)      for 0.3e_2<i_2<0.7e_2,    {0      otherwise.                   (38) Integrating <P(e,i)> with above <n_2> according to Eq. (9), we compare our results with theirs. Figure 18 shows that their results almost agree with ours (the slight quantitative difference may come from the difference in definition of the enhancement factor); but their results contain a large statistical uncertainty because they calculated only 10~35 collision orbits for each set of e and i while 100~6000 collision orbits were found in our calculation (see Table 4). Furthermore, our results are more general than theirs in the sense that their calculations are restricted to the special distribution of planetesimals as mentioned above, while the collisional rate for an arbitrary planetesimal distribution can be deduced from our results. 8. Concluding remarks Based on the efficient numerical procedures to find collision orbits developed in Sect. 2 to 4, we have evaluated numerically the collisional rate defined by Eq. (10). The results are summarized as follows: (i) the collisional rate <P(e,i)> is like that in the two-dimensional case for i≦0.1 (when e≦0.2) and i≦0.02/e (when e≧0.2), (ii) except for such two-dimensional region, <P(e,i)> is always enhanced by the solar gravity, (iii) <P(e,i)> reduces to <P(e,i)>_2B for (e^2+i^2)^(1/2)≧4, where <P(e,i)>_2B is the collisional rate in the two-body approximation, and (iv) there are two notable peaks in <P(e,i)>/<P(e,i)>_2B at e≒1 (i<1) and i≒3 (e<0.1); but the peak value is at most 4 to 5.          From the present numerical evaluation of <P(e,i)>, we have also found an approximate formula for <P(e,i)>, which can reproduce <P(e,i)> within a factor 5 but cannot express the peaks found at e≒1 (i<1) and i≒3 (e<0.1). These peaks are characteristic to the three-body problem. They are very important for the study of planetary growth, since they are closely related to the runaway growth of the protoplanet, as discussed by Wetherill and Cox (1985). This will be considered in the next paper (Ohtsuki and Ida, 1989), based on the results obtained in the present paper. Acknowledgements. Numerical calculations were made by HITAC M-680 of the Computer Center of the University of Tokyo. This work was supported by the Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Area (Nos. 62611006 and 63611006) of the Ministry of Education, Science and Culture of Japan. Fig. 18. Comparison of the enhancement factors with those of Wetherill and Cox (1985). The error bars in their results arise from a small number (10~35) of collision orbits which they found for each e. Our results are averaged by the distribution function which they used (see text). Fig. 18.↓ http://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=0990654048.jpg かなりの長文になりますが、どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いします。

Abstract The linkage between multi-decadal climate variability and activity of the sun has been long debated based upon observational evidence from a large number of instrumental and proxy records. It is difficult to evaluate the exact role of each of solar parameters on climate change since instrumentally measured solar related parameters such as Total Solar irradiance (TSI), Ultra Violet (UV), solar wind and Galactic Cosmic Rays (GCRs) fluxes are more or less synchronized and only extend back for several decades. Here we report tree-ring carbon-14 based record of 11-year/22-year solar cycles during the Maunder Minimum (17th century) and the early Medieval Maximum Period (9–10th century) to reconstruct the state of the sun and the flux of incoming GCRs. The result strongly indicates that the influence of solar cycles on climate is persistent beyond the period after instrumental observations were initiated. We find that the actual lengths of solar cycles vary depending on the status of long-term solar activity, and that periodicity of the surface air temperatures are also changing synchronously. Temperature variations over the 22-year cycles seem, in general, to be more significant than those associated with the 11-year cycles and in particular around the grand solar minima such as the Maunder Minimum (1645–1715 AD). The polarity dependence of cooling events found in this study suggests that the GCRs can not be excluded from the possible drivers of decadal to multi-decadal climate change.

• 和訳していただけませんか?

下の文を和訳していただけませんか? To confirm his results, Tschinkel crunched data collected from the NamibRand Nature Reserve. Over the past 10 years, the park has sold fairy circles to ecotourists for about $50 each. The buyers don’t actually get the land; they just adopt it―kind of like people who “purchase” stars. Each circle the reserve sells is marked with the date of sale, and new owners are given the latitude and longitude so they can check up on their purchase on Google Earth.Tschinkel’s friends at the reserve revisited the sold fairy rings and took photos to estimate the amount of regrowth that had occurred over the years. From the number of fairy circles that had died or started to die over the past 2 to 9 years, Tschinkel calculated that the fairy circles had an average age of about 6 decades. “It gives me some confidence that we really are talking about a lifespan of about 30 to 60 years,” he says.Very few researchers have taken the time to investigate the fairy circles, and their work is usually based on opportunistic experiments done on quick trips, Tschinkel says. “There’s no program really focused on trying to figure this out.”Fairy circle aficionados are impressed. “Tschinkel does deliver a superb product for a one-man band,” says Carl Albrecht, the head of research at the Cancer Association of South Africa, who occasionally researches and publishes on the mysterious spots as a hobby. “These are beautiful synergies between Google Earth, satellite photographs, aerial photographs, and actual observations on the ground.”In the future, Tschinkel hopes to return to the region to conduct tests at different times of year, as some of his data indicate that circles tend to form after the rainy season. He acknowledges that he may never get to the bottom of what causes the fairy circles ― and that’s just fine with others. During a recent trip, a local conservationist told Tschinkel that he hopes the fairy circles remain a mystery for years to come. “I certainly can sympathize with that sentiment,” Tschinkel says. “But that doesn’t mean I’ll stop trying to understand.”

• 英語の和訳

英語が訳せず困っています。 スポーツ健康科学系の論文なのですが、統計分析のところで訳が出来ず詰まってしまいます。 なんとか辞書や専門用語の教科書などで訳したところも、いまいち意味が通じず、合っているのかもわかりません。この文章に既に何日もかかっています。 長文で申し訳ありませんが、お力を貸して頂きたいです。 内容は肥満者が減量した後のリバウンドの経緯を3つのグループに分けて18ヶ月間調査したというものです。 Data were analyzed using SPSS for Windows version 13.0 (21). Descriptive statistics are presented as means ± standard deviation (SD). Group differences on continuous variables assessed at baseline were evaluated using analyses of variance (ANOVA) with weight loss method as the grouping variable. Chi square tests were used to examine group differences on categorical variables. Group differences in weight regain at 6, 12, and 18 months were evaluated using analyses of variance (ANOVA) with weight loss method as the between subjects factor. Group differences across time in overall percent weight loss (initial weight loss and maintenance) were evaluated using repeated measures ANOVA, with weight loss method as the between subjects factor and percent weight reduction from maximum weight (at baseline, 6, 12, and 18 months) as the within subjects factor. Participants lost to follow-up were assumed to have gained .30 kilograms per month, as has been used in prior studies (10, 22, 23). Analyses were first conducted without adjustments for covariates and were then adjusted for variables found to differ at baseline (p<.10) across weight loss method, including gender, baseline weight, intentional weight loss (cycling) history, baseline percent fat intake, and percent weight reduction at baseline (i.e., initial weight loss). Analyses were also adjusted for duration of weight loss maintenance and STOP Regain treatment group (face-to-face intervention, internet intervention, newsletter control). Repeated measures ANOVAs with weight loss method as the between subjects factor and time (baseline and 6 months) as the within subjects factor were used to examine group × time interactions for dietary intake, physical activity, depressive symptoms, and eating behavior. Tests of significance were based on alpha of .05. For repeated measures analyses, Greenhouse-Geisser correction was used, where appropriate, to adjust for sphericity. Bonferroni adjustment was applied to main effect and simple effect post-hoc contrasts. 統計解析の部分の抜粋です。 自力で訳したところもあるのですが不安なので全て書き込みました。 長文ですが宜しくお願い致します!!