不動産相続に関する重要なお知らせ

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私のクライアントである遺産争いのご相談が発生しました。
  • 遺産額は630万ドルであり、今後、資金を相続するために相続人の必要があります。
  • もし相続に興味があれば、私の個人メールまで返信してください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

訳してください

Dear , This is Barrister Komla Kojak, a solicitor at law and personal attorney to Late Mr. ,a national of your country here in after referred to as my 'client. He has an estate worth of ($6.3 million United States dollars). The management of the Finance Firm has issued me a notice as the personal attorney to the deceased costumer that I should present a next of kin so that the fund left behind in their custody should be released to him or her. If interested about the inheritance claim kindly reply me through my private email for more info: koml*****@gmail.com Best Regards, Komla Kojak Esq. 先日こんなメールが来ました 私の名前の所は消してあります 英語が全くわからないのでわかる方日本語に訳してください

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

貴方が投稿されて1週間以上経ちますが誰からも回答がないので私が回答します。 全ては訳しません。『最近ある人が膨大な資産を残して亡くなった。自分はその遺産分配担当の弁護士で亡くなった人の近親者を探しいる。もし貴方がそうかも知れないと思うのなら連絡して欲しい』といったようなイカサマ、インチキ、うまいことを言って手数料をせしめる手口で世界中で出回っている類です。 破って捨てることです。

shamash7
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• よろしくお願いします

My fiancé and I just got engaged and are to be married as soon as he graduates from law school. My dad, who has a sense of humor most (but not all) people appreciate, took him on a weekend hunting trip, and according to my intended, made a number of veiled threats of violent acts should he fail to take care of me properly. Of course he tells me he was only joking and it was all in good fun, but that’s not the way my boyfriend sees it. He tells me he has grounds for a case against my father, and although he’s definitely not taking any action, he might in the future if dad doesn’t control himself. I love my fiancé, but I’m starting to rethink our engagement. Should I just tell him to lighten up, or hope that my dad understands and is more accommodating of his sensitivities? according to my intended, made a number of veiled threats of violent acts should he fail to take care of me properly. の和訳を教えてください。intendedの後に何か省略されているのでしょうか?あと、has grounds for a case against my father,の意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英文法の問題5問教えてくださいませんか?

どなたか教えてください☆ よろしくお願いします。 1 He knows little of mathematics, ( ) of chemistry.    (as well as,    still less,     no less than,     still more)のいずれかが入ります。 2私の今日があるのは母のおかげである。(   )に当てはまる1語を入れます。   My mother has (       ) me (        ) I am today. 3同じ内容になるように(    )に1語を入れます。   She stepped aside to let me pass.   She stepped aside (        )(       ) I (        ) pass. 4これで合っていますか?   We walked for ten minutes and came to the park.   A ten minutes' walk (brought ) (me ) to the park. 5これで合っていますか?   It is impossible that she should have done such a thing.   She ( has )( never ) done such a thing. 以上です。よろしくお願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

In response to the letter from "Frustrated Family in Florida," you stated that the disabled man who was conned out of his money has limited options because he consented to giving the money. As a former court advocate for seniors, my heart sank, because as a veteran, he may well have options. This man should file a police report to have a record. court advocateとはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、This man should file a police report to have a record.の訳も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• The Guardian -和訳お願いします。

And yet nothing anyone has ever said to me in my capacity as “woman” has ever come close to what comes my way in my capacity as “wheelchair user”.

• 英語のなぞのメールが来てこまってます。

先ほどメールボックスを確認したら英語の名前の人から以下のような メールが届いていました。これは迷惑メールというか間違いメールですか?でも間違えてgoomailに送りますか? 簡単に言うと「マレーシアで自分の顧客が死んだので同じ名前のあなたに報酬を与えるから協力してほしい」ということですよね。 これはどうしたらよいでしょうか? あとこのメール文をこのページに載せたのはまずかったですか?  I apologized, If my business proposition offends your moral and ethic values, My name is Mr. Kamal Harun, I am a legal practitioner with Kamal Harun Chambers in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. I saw your contact and profile I decided that you could cooperate with me in this proposition. I have a client who was deceased in November, 2001, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I am contacting you because you have the same surname as my deceased client and I felt that you could help me in the distribution of fund that were left in my deceased client's bank account. This fund is closed to be declared UN-serviceable by the bank as there were no indicated next of kin or next beneficiary of the fund in the bank account. The total amount of cash in the bank account of my deceased client is US$21.5 Million (Say, Twenty One Million, Five Hundred Thousand US$), only. The bank had issued to me a notification to contact the next of kin of my deceased client for either to re-activate the bank account or to make claim of beneficiary, of the fund in the bank account, with a month surcharge of 6% to be deducted as an Escrow safe keeping fee of the bank account, so as to avoid the indefinite closure of the bank account. My proposition to you is to seek your consent, and to present your kind self as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my deceased client, since you have the same last name with him. This means that the proceeds of his bank account would be paid to you as his next of kin or the legitimate beneficiary. When the proceeds in his bank account are paid to you, we will share the proceeds on a mutually agreed-upon percentage of 60% to me and 40% to your kind self. All the legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next-of-kin would be provided by me. The most important thing I would need is your honest cooperation in this proposition. This will be done under a legitimate arrangement that would protect you from any breach of the law. If this business proposition offends your moral and ethic values, do accept my sincere apology. Please contact me at once if you?re interested by replying the mail and ignore it if you are not.

• よろしくお願いします

My mother is a priority for me and I visit her almost every day. I participate in activities and volunteer at the nursing facility so as to be a part of her life. I do her laundry and bring her anything she needs. I hold her power of attorney, as well. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/askamy/s-2050527-p2 hold her power of attorneyとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願い致します。

It should be borne in mind,' says Dr. Buckland, that the object of the account was, not to state in what manner, but by whom the world was made.' Every one must see that this is an unfounded assertion, inasmuch as the greater part of the narrative consists in a minute and orderly description of the manner in which things were made. We can know nothing as to the object of the account, except from the account itself. What the writer meant to state is just that which he has stated, for all that we can know to the contrary. Or can we seriously beleive that if appealed to by one of his Hebrew hearers or readers as to his intention, he would have replied, My only object in what I have written is to inform you that God made the world; as to the manner of His doing it, of which I have given so exact an account, I have no intention that my words should be taken in their literal meaning? We come then to this, that if we sift the Mosaic narrative of all definite meaning, and only allow it to be the expression of the most vague generalities, if we avow that it admits of no certain interpretation, of none that may not be shifted and altered as often as we see fit, and as the exigencies of geology may require, then may we reconcile it with what science teaches. This mode of dealing with the subject has been broadly advocated by a recent writer of mathematical eminence, who adopts the Bucklandian hypothesis, a passage from whose work we shall quote.

• 以下の英文について教えてください

The mournful truth that a man — every man-must die alone, had been thrust sharply into my mind and kept there by the frequent violent attacks of my malady I suffered at that time, every one of which threatened to be the last. (中略) Then my mother died. Her perfect health failed her suddenly, and her decline was not long. But she suffered much, and on the last occasion of my being with her at her bedside she told me that she was very tired and had no fear of death, and would be glad to go but for the thought of leaving me in such a precarious state of health and with a mind distressed. Even then she put no questions to me, but only expressed the hope that her prayers for me would be answered and that at the last we should be together again. I cannot say, as I might say in the case of any other relation or friend, that I had lost her. (中略) It came to me as a great surprise a few years ago to have my secret and most cherished feelings about my own mother expressed to me as I had never heard them expressed before by a friend who, albeit still young, has made himself a name in the world, one who had never known a mother, she having died during his infancy. <最後のIt came to me~の英文について>: It came to me as a great surprise a few years ago~のasは「~として」ですか? as I had never heard them expressed ~のasは「~のように」ですか? (themはmy secret and most cherished feelings ?) my own mother expressed to me as I had never heard them expressed before by a friend のところの意味がよくわからないのですが、 expressedの取り方は、 my own mother expressed to me私自身の母親が私に表現した、 I had never heard them expressed私はそれらが表現されるのを決して聞いたことがない、 ですか? she having died during his infancyここは独立分詞構文で、「彼女は彼の幼年時代に亡くなってしまったので」? ----Far Away and Long Ago :W.H.Hudson

• 和訳お願いします。

次の文章の和訳をお願いします。とくに,cocoonとchild-in-meの解釈がわかりません。また、That it should~ ...is.の部分はThat it should ~ ... is (a problem).とa problemが省略されていると考えたのですが合っているでしょうか。 [http://balconybanter.blogspot.com/2017/03/the-bitter-sweet-candy-of-nostalgia.html] Being nostalgic is not a problem. That it should be accompanied with a sense of loss....is. As the years roll by, we turn more cynical about the present. But, what do I really miss? Is it the past? Is it the people? Is it the place? The truth is, I miss myself....myself connected to that cocoon. I miss the younger-me, the dreamer-me, the hopeful-me. I miss that believer-me, that child-in-me.

• よろしくお願いします

My mother died 10 years ago. My father, "Lucifer," started dating "Rebecca" within a week of my mom's funeral. After two years, my father informed me that he was going to disinherit my brother and me in favor of "Rebecca" and her three spawn. I begged my father not to do this, and told him he'd never see me or my kids again if he married her and disinherited us. He said he didn't care, and went ahead. Fast-forward to the present. Rebecca has died, and Lucifer is trying to "mend fences." Meanwhile, he admitted to me that he has spent my mother's entire trust on Rebecca and her three spawn, so I am out the money I was supposed to get from my deceased mother after my father died. 1 ここでのspawnはどのような意味でしょうか? 2 entire trustのtrustはどのような意味でしょうか? 3 out the moneyはどのような意味でしょうか? 以上、よろしくお願いします