英文メールでのお願いについて

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私の英語力ではまとな文が作れないため、英文のメールでお願いをしたい。
  • 相手の方との交流は初めてであり、海外の方からのメールだ。
  • メールの内容は自分の作品を相手のブログに掲載してもいいかを尋ねるものである。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文でメール(メッセージ)

海外の方から英文のメールが来たのでこちらからも英語で返信したいのですが、 私の英語力ではまとな文が作れないので、以下のメールを英語に翻訳していただけないでしょうか? (相手の方と交流したことは無く、初めてのやりとりです。) ○○さんこんにちは! メッセージありがとう。 返事が遅くなってごめんなさい。 私はほとんど英語が話せないので、返事を書くのにとても時間がかかってしまうんです^^; 私のイラストをほめてくれてありがとう!とてもうれしいです。 (あなたからの)メッセージの内容についてですが、 私の作品をあなたのブログに掲載してもいいですよ。 作品を載せる時は、私の描いたものだということと、この作品が○○(アニメの名前)の二次創作だとわかるようにしてください。 それから、あなたのブログが見てみたいので、URLを教えてくれませんか? これからも○○(アニメの名前)のイラストを描いていくので、是非また見に来てください。 (締めの言葉) ちなみに送られてきたメールがこんな感じです(一部文章・名称など伏せてあります) ざっくり言うと、ブログでアートコンテストを開くので私の作品(web上に掲載したイラスト)を自分のブログに載せたい(コンテストに出す?)といった内容かと思います。 もし、返信しようとしている内容と食い違ってたり、足りない部分があれば教えていただけるとうれしいです。 I would love to ask for your permission to use one of your art as Logo/Headline (which means I would love to place your art above the text :3) on (キャラの名前) art contest which will take place on my blog in December. All arts posted on my blog have respective sources to artist page and art. If you would like to see how that message with event announcement will looks like I can send it to you first so you can see if it's form acceptable by you :3 Thank you in advance for your response! I will be very grateful if you accept that idea but if you refuse I will understand and respect it :3 Have a nice day! <3

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数10

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

Dear 相手の名前、 Thank you for your message. I'm so sorry I couldn't contact you straight away. I can't speak English very well so It's take long time to write a letter. Thank you for your regard of my illustration。 I'm glad to hear that you love my illustration! By the way, I don't mind to use my illustration on your blog but please citation or reference my name and キャラクターの名前's name on that page. I'd like to see your blog, too so may I request to send your blog address? I'll keep update my illustration so please come to my blog page and have a look my work. I'll look forward to hear from you again! Best Regards, あなたの名前 こんな感じで。。。。。。 イラストが海外の人から評価あったのは素晴らしいですね。 これからもがんばって下さい。

a-watson
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!本当に助かりました^^

関連するQ&A

• 英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。送料と値引きの事でメールが来ました。 すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Sorry that's my mistake. After the store credit for your missing stock the total will be $AAAA. However, the 10% discount only applies on larger orders of over $200. Therefore to this order I would not be able to apply the 10%. Let me know please if you'd like to add up to your order and I will then change the invoice accordingly adding the discount. If you are happy to have it as it is I will take the $10 for the missing stock off of your invoice and will email you the updated one.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!

I didnt know you would send payment so quick, i had wanted to tell you i will not be able to ship these until next week. so if you want to put on hold until then that would be fine. I am away on business and will return on tuesday march 6th back to my home. but i'm available to answer questions and take any orders while away. so i just wanted to let you know that so there will be no problems and i will mail the day i get back..

• 英文翻訳お願いします

英文翻訳お願いします 英語でメッセージいただいたのですが、いまいちわかりません。 i heard the your song.and i would love to voice it,not for profit,,and all credit to you

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

英語圏の支社から緊急でメールが来ました。いつもは日本語でくるんですがよっぽど急いでいるみたいで英語で来ました。フェイスブックの件でメールがきているんですが意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 After I sending you an email I saw your first posting on fb and thank you for your follow up on this. On facebook we would like to know your targeted competitors, the reason I am asking is we can draw some of targeted competitors fan to *********, so you can start with few numbers of fans. Like always, as soon as I get more information and solutions for XXX and 〇○○ I will get back to you.

• 訳して下さい。女性からのメールです。出合い系

thanks for your interest..i would like to know you...but sorry i do not plan to stay long on the site because i want to cancel my profile... but if you want to get acquainted ...you can contact me on my this address(******@gmail.com)and i will attach a photo to my reply...

• 英文訳詞お願いします。

現在ebayで欲しい商品があるので、日本に発送をお願いできるか質問したところ、このような回答が届きました。 hank You for your interest in the auction. I would ship to Japan if paid by PAYPAL and with the understanding that shipping costs would increase to $41.60 for 1st Class International Shipping or $47.85 for Express Mail Delivery (Package will weigh 5-6 lbs. when shipped). If you are willing to pay the extra postage, I will get it to you. Thanks again for your interest. 日本への発送は問題なさそうなのですが、送料が$41.60と$47.85と書いてあります。ボビングヘッド2個の送料にしては高いので、 これはセラーが追加代金をプラスした値段でこの代金なら発送してもよいと書いてあるのでしょうか? 申し訳ありませんが、英語が得意な方がおりましたら教えてください。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文確認

参考画像で送らせて頂きました猿轡の画像は口の中に詰め物が入っているので、詰め物が布に浮き出ています。 あなたには実在するような人物を描いて欲しいのですが、このようなイラストがリアルになると不自然になりますか? あなたの考えを教えて頂けますと嬉しいです。 The image of the gag that you sent in the reference image has stuffing in the mouth, so the padding sticks out on the cloth. I would like you to draw a person who is real, but will it become unnatural if such an illustration becomes real? I would be happy if you could tell me your idea. この英文は海外のイラストレータに説明をする文章です。 英文に間違いはないでしょうか? もし英文に間違えがありましたら教えて頂けますと幸いです。

• 英文を訳して下さい。

I saw you and i will always do if you open your heart for me and for get about the other guy, i want you to see the meaning of true love and i will treat you the way you. 特に、この部分が知りたいです。 (if you open your heart for me and for get about the other guy, i want) 私に心を開いて他の男性の話をして欲しいと言うことでしょうか?

• この英文の意味と文法を教えてください!

この英文の意味と文法を教えてください! I would be happy to chat through skype, if your fine with it. I'm not sure how to connect with someone on it, since I barely use it.But i will try my best. Message me back. Bye

• 英文の和訳お願いします><

Dr.Wang smiled at me. ゛How do you feel?" he asked cheerily. ゛Scared,"I doctor,faced with my failure to decide on surgery,made a remark I found almost impossible to refuse. ゛If you were my own son,I would beg you to have this operation.I promise it will make you well.I would not risk harming you any more than I would my own child.I only want to take care of you. です(*´`*)