• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

この英文の一部でわからないところがあります

In her first year in Germany, Tawada slept over nine hours a day to recover from all the new experiences and difficulty of learning German. Even today, German is hard for her, but she enjoys the challenge. "German is now my daily language, and I can express my feelings clearly," she explains. "But when it comes to writing, I still have trouble. Yet learning a language is a lot of fun because the words are new and fresh. This gives you a sense of freedom. It is almost like being a child again." 最後のIt is almost like being a child again.という英文はどういう意味ですか? あとこの英文のagainはどういう役割をしていますか? わかる方教えてくれないでしょうか?

noname#240282

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数3
  • 閲覧数118
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.3
  • jess8255
  • ベストアンサー率45% (1084/2359)

Yet以下の和訳です。 言語を学ぶことはとても楽しいことだよ。覚える言葉はいつも初めてのものだし、新鮮だからね。自分が何も書かれていない白い紙のようなものだ。何でも新鮮に感じられる子供時代にまた戻ったような感じだね。(和訳終わり) 自分の子供の時代は見るもの、聞くもの、感じられるものすべてが驚きであり、新鮮であった。今異国でドイツ語を学んでいると自分の子供時代と同じような感じで毎日を過ごしている、ってことです。 It is~のIt は「今ドイツ語を日々学んでいる自分の状態、環境」を指します。 ageinの役割? 和訳でお分かりでしょう? 説明などいらないと思いますが。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

回答ありがとうございます 参考にさせていただきます

関連するQ&A

• この英文を日本語訳してください!

I find school okay, it's fine it\'s relaxed teachers don\'t treat you like little kids which annoyed me during secondary school!  But I have a lot of annoying teachers, one of my teachers is very sarcastic and rude, noone likes her I think she hates her job :s 

• 英文を訳してください

この文を訳してください!! My mom is very protective of me so she doesn't like it if I talk to people, who she thinks are strangers. :) But we just have to be quiet and sneaky. heehee. Is that okay with you?

• 和訳お願いします。

1,everybody agrees that she is resembling her mother more and more these days. 2,she is living with her grandmother while her house is being renovated. 3.the great east japanearthquake is an unprecedented tragedy which none of us have ever experienced. 4,china's economy has growing at almost 10% since it embraced economic reforms and free market principles.

その他の回答 (2)

• 回答No.2

一問目の英文の意味は もう一度子供に戻った気分だ。 と言う意味です。 ごめんなさい、二問目の質問はちょっとわかりません…

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

• 回答No.1

This = It = learning a language 言葉を学ぶことは、 ほとんど、また子供である(子供になる、戻る)ことのようだ、に似ている。 like ~「~のような・に」の後に動名詞句 being ~ you are a child again you will be a child again という表現を念頭において書かれています。 「また子供になる」 いったん大人になった人がまた子供になる、 子供が母語を覚えるように、新しく言葉を覚えていく、ということでしょう。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 2つの段落になります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Before we close, lets just look again at the planet Venus, and the house she occupies. She is the planet of love and her position in the chart is like an inner light, a candle lighting the shadows of another dark room and revealing more of the intricacies of your future love. Let me apologize if you feel you have had to wait a long time. I am receiving so many requests for readings now, and each chart and reading is prepared for you individually, there is no way it can be rushed. I hope it has inspired and enlightened, and look forward to preparing further readings for you.

• 訳して頂きたい英文があります!

訳して頂きたい英文があります! どうしてもうまく訳せません。 She had an uneasy suspicion that I did not believe in her; and if that was why she did not like me, it was also why she sought my acquaintance: it galled her that I alone should look upon her as a comic figure and she could not rest till I acknowledged myself mistaken and defeated. お願いいたします。

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m ↓ 1) I FIRST MET ONE OF MY JAPANESE IN LOVE FOR THE VERY FIRST I WAS OUT WITH A FRIEND OF MIND AND HE INTRODUCED ME TO HER I HAD NO IDEAL WHAT TO SAY BECAUSE IT WAS MY FRIST EXPERIENCE WITH ANY CONTACT WITH A JAPANESE LADY BUT SHE SPOKE SOME ENGLISH AND I KNEW NO JAPANESE 2 ) WE MET AT A BAR MY FIRST LOVE 3) I CAN'T REMEMBER HER PROFESSION BECAUSE IT BEEN ALONG TIME TO AGO BUT I THINK A OFFICE WORKER 4 )SHE SPOKE LITTLE ENGLISH BUT WE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME AND I WILL ALWAYS HAVE THOSE MEMORY OF JANPAN IT HARD AS OF TODAY I WILL NEVER FORGET 5) WELL AFTER A SHORT AFFAIR WE PART WAYS I THINK BECAUSE THE LANGUAGE BARRIER I DON'T KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPEN BECAUSE I NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO FINE OUT WHY I REALLY LOVE HER IT BROKE MY HEART. 6 )SO AFTER THAT I TRIED NOT TO HAVE A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP SO I MET MANY LOVE AND TREATED THEM WITH LOVE AND RESPECT AND TOLD THEM I HAD OTHER GIRLFRIENDS THAT I GOT OUT WITH AND HAVE DRINKS AND DINNER BUT AT THE TIME I DIDN'T DRINK MUCH,I DON'T KNOW IF SHE WANT TO GET MARRY OR NOT. AFTER I CAME BACK TO THE U.S.A. I NEVER GOT IN TOUCH WITH HER AGAIN I THINK SHE CHANGE HER NNUMBER..SO I HAD TO FIND ME A NEW LOVE AND I DID BUT IT WASN"T LIKE THAT AT ALL I JUST ENJOYED THE JAPANESE LADY COMPANY I LOVE BEEN WITH THEM AT THE TIME WE WERE TOGETHER BECAUSE IT WAS JUST DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I WAS USE TO BEEN FROM AMERICAN GIRLS,AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS NOW OR WHAT SHE IS DOING BUT I HOPE SHE IS WELL AND IN GOOD HEALTH AND HAPPY IN LIFE..

• この英文を訳してください

"Samantha had the kind of self-deluded confidence that caused men like Ross Perot to run for President and it usually got her what she wanted." お願いします。

• 英文がわかりません。

We walked round the new concrete verge of the old lake, and she continued the story of how she was led to give up general medical practice and take up psychology; and I looked at her as she spoke, through my dark glasses, and because of the softening effect these have upon things I saw her again as I had seen her looking up from the lake, and again as in my childhood. Muriel SparkのThe Dark Glassesからの英文です。 because of the softening effect these have upon things I saw her again as I had seen her looking up from the lake, and again as in my childhood.の英文がわからないのですが、 ●as I had seen her looking up from the lakeのasと as in my childhoodのasは、 「~のように」ですか? ●この英文は どのような構造になっているのでしょうか? because of the softening effect 、軟化効果のために、という出だしはわかるのですが。 前文は  "Must you wear those glasses?"  "Well, yes. The glare."  "The wearing of dark glasses," she said, "is a modern psychological phenomenon. It signifies the trend towards impersonalization, the weapon of the modern Inquisitor, it--"  "There's a lot in what you say." But I did not remove my glasses, for I had not asked for her company in the first place, and there is a limit to what one can listen to with the naked eye. となっています。 教えてください。 お願いします。

• 教えて下さい。

訳を教えて下さい。 At the end of the race, she looked over to the crowd. Then she jogged to her friend who was holding the flag high. He handed it to her and she ran with it over her shoulders like a cape. She ran 50m holding that flag.This was a declaration of her pride, and of her love for herself and her people. 訳:レースが終わって彼女は観衆の方を見渡した。その時、彼女は国旗を高く持つ友人のとこへゆっくり走った。彼は…。彼女は国旗を握って50m走った。これは彼女の誇りでもある宣言で…。 特にHe handed it to her and she ran with it over her shoulders like a cape. とThis was a declaration of her pride, and of her love for herself and her people.の訳し方が分からないので教えて下さい。お願いします。

• 訳してください。

本当に困ってます。 よろしくお願いします。 It is a cool but sunny day in Borrego Springs,Calfornia. As Eleanor Shimeall prepares to cook her meal, she opens the door and steps outside of her home. You see, this woman does not cook inside her kitchen-she cooks outdoors! She walks over to a strange-looking piece of equipment and opens a glass door to put in her bread. She then opens the lower part of another glass and wood construction and says,“I'm going to check on this chicken and rice and see how it'scooking.” As she takes off the top of the pot, she can see that the dish is cooking nicely. “Ah, it's doing a good job,”she says. Shimeall's meal looks delicious; however, there is one remarkable thing about her cooking method. Unlike most people, she is not using electricity, gas, charcoal, or wood to cook her food. Insted, Shimeall is using the sun to make her meal, and she has done it almost every day for more than 20 years.She cooks with solar power!

• この英文を訳していただきたいです

A: you bring new aspects to her. and with movie it's like... B: She doesn't bring nuances. it was perfect. Let me just say that we have had a lot of her love today. okey? So i'd glod to get some. A: And then we see her evolving into his leadership role. But we also see you evolving more and more as we see you onscreen... B: Well...Do we?

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

以下はある映画の結末についてのネイティヴ?のコメントですが、私の英語力では把握しきれません。分かりやすく訳していただけませんでしょうか。 When Amy dives in to rescue Dan, her real world experience gets mixed up with her memories and phobias about the past, where her Dad drowned and she was unable to pull him out of the water. We see her struggle with Dan, but they are appearing to sink lower and lower into the sea. Amy refuses to let Dan go as she let her father go, so she simply doesn't give up. It's all tied into her deep trauma. She drowns with Dan. Then we see the sailor circling the boat, the baby crying, and no one else in sight. All the adults have died. Then finally, the movie cuts to Amy, who can hear her baby off in the distance. She looks down to the deck, and it is her father that is laying in his front, "rescued" finally once and for all by his daughter. "Rescued" in heaven, that is. Amy has died and wherever or whatever she now is, she's finally reunited with her father and has managed to do what she has spent her entire life wishing she could have done - she has pulled him from the sea. But sadly yes, she's dead. She didn't pull Dan out of the sea, he and she both drowned in the real world. It's supposed to be a sort of spiritual, transcendent ending like Silent Hill or Solaris. I don't know why people don't get this ending. The body is too old to be Dan, with greyish hair and the same marks on his back as Amy's father in the earlier scene where we see him drown.

• 以下の英文を和訳しています。

以下の英文を和訳しています。 国連で働いていた緒方貞子氏のことを記述しています。 「not content~」から うまく訳せません。 お手伝い下さい。 But one woman Ogata Sadako,sent most of the 1990s as UNHCR. It was a difficult job,but she brought a patient and hard-working spirit to the post. Not content to sit behind a desk,she is known for her belief in seeing a situation firsthand.