• 締切済み

詳しい日本語にしてほしいです

I'm not looking for a relationship right now We can hang out when we both have time 好きと言う言葉を伝えたところその様に回答されました。 付き合う対象ではないと言う事で付き合う事を断わられたのでしょうか? それともまだ付き合う前提なのか?ちょっと気持ちがはっきりしなくて

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

付き合う対象ではないと言う事で付き合う事を断わられたのでしょうか? それともまだ付き合う前提なのか?ちょっと気持ちがはっきりしなくて というご質問を、2回なさっていますので、僕の考えはもう述べましたから繰り返しませんが、ここにはネイティブの方も居られ、このように複数の意見を聞くべき質問は数日締め切らないで他の方のご意見も徴されるのがいいと思います。     またこの文を書いた人の背景、など付け加えられると、回答がしやすくなると思います。どこの人か、などをお加えになって再度質問されては、と思います。僕は今度は黙っています。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

この文、どこかで見たように思いますが、言わば体よく突っ放した外交辞令、という感じです。     でご質問ですが 1。  付き合う対象ではないと言う事で付き合う事を断わられたのでしょうか?     僕はそう思います。 2。  それともまだ付き合う前提なのか?     この文面からは、全然興味が無い、という感じです。 3。  好きと言う言葉を伝えたところその様に回答されました。     僕ならもうちょっと他に断り様があるんじゃないかな、ずいぶん無愛想な断り方だな、と感じます。特に2行目が、利用されたければ利用ならしてやるよ、俺が時間を持て余してるとしたら、とかなり意地悪な言い方だと思います。

関連するQ&A

• n詳しい日本語にしてください

どのように解釈してよいのか?私は相手の人にどう思われているのか。… I'm not looking for a relationship right now We can hang out when we both have time

• 日本語にして下さい

To tell you the truth, I'm ok with being single. Not even looking to be with anyone right now. I just go out to have fun.

• 日本語に訳して下さい!

日本語に訳して下さい! おねがいします!! ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Yes an additional 40%. At this time it is running too close to sale to pull any product for you. IT needs to be done within 2 weeks of sale for my staffing. If you can tell me a time that you plan on being in our store on the 30th, I can plan to have an employee work individually with you to find the best deals in the store. We will do our best to accommodate, looking forward to building our relationship.

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 We do not offer that service at the time but we will have a holder available soon that you can just buy that will be similar to a graded holder.

• 日本語にお願いします!

1・・・When are we going out you and i? 2・・・How wasit? Hope u had a great time there! よろしくお願いします!

• お手数ですが日本語訳をお願いします。

I’ve never been in a romantic relationship and I’m on the verge of being 21 and honestly I don’t think it’s ever gonna happen, I’m not mad or bitter or looking for validation. Sometimes people who want to love just can’t find the right people to love them back and that’s ok. Just want people to know that when you can’t find someone to pour your love into it just means you have all that much more to focus on yourself and your own individual happiness.

• こちらを日本語に訳して頂きたいです。

こちらです。 We have a special going.$1860 shipped. Includes the fairing, lowers, all mounts and brackets a windshield a light lens,and a headlight mount. In a gloss black epoxy finish that can either be polished and show finished or scuffed and painted. The fairing is laser straight and requires NO prep for a perfect look. I will have to create a link through the webstore when your ready. We ship them within 28 days of receiving your order. Pursuit pods not included in the SPECIAL but can be purchased complete with gasket and grommets sperately at a discounted $150 with your order. small changing.we can turn signal for you. よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳してください。

英語が得意な方よろしくお願いします。 Thank you for you order, Sorry about that we still have not receive about your reply, please take a photo of the damage print and send it to us, it could help us to follow your case. If we have not receive the reply form you then we have to ship the package of #56585256 first, hope you could understand. Thank you and looking for your reply

• 日本語訳をお願い致します。

I tell you right now, Henry, that critter's the cause of all our trouble. We'd have six dogs at the present time, 'stead of three, if it wasn't for her. And I tell you right now, Henry, I'm going to get her.

• 英語日記2 東日本大震災

英語日記2 東日本大震災 すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いす。 What can we do now about the severe earthquake. We are facing a great big challenging now. On the 11th of March, we had seen the terrible scene what we couldn’t believe it. But it was really, we are not into dream. Fortunately, my family and my relatives were not there. I don’t know what I can have a light to say it. But if I had been there, I couldn’t have escaped the earthquake. But please don’t forget. We had been able to get over more big challenges. We can do it until we believe us. And think about what we can do now. 内容はあまりきにしないでください。