• 締切済み

英文意訳をおねがいします・・・急いでいます!

A problem? Well, no, as long as people understand this. Use these shortcuts whenever you like, as long as you’re aware of the fact that you’re making a demand on the reader. When sending an e-mail to your boss though, you probably want to avoid writing “UR2CUTE2BTRU.” Technology presents some other language problems as well ――――― especially to the old-timers among us ―――― when it comes to etiquette. For example, in a chat room, THIS IS YELLING. So, next time you press the caps lock button on the keyboard, just stop and think how the reader of your message might feel about being yelled at. Also, you might want to take note that sentences without any punctuation such as, “I saw your mail yesterday it was good but I disagreed with some of it I checked the site it wasn’t there,” might not be too well-received by the reader. In other words, just because punctuation sometimes seems nonexistent on the Internet doesn’t mean that it’s out-of-date and you should never use it.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

問題? そうだね、いや、分かれば問題ではない。      読者に負担をかけていると言うことを知っての上なら、こう言う近道を、何時とっても構わない。しかし上司にメールを出す時にはUR2CUTE2BTRU.”(=you are too cute to be true「あなたは本当とは思えないぐらい可愛い」)と書くのはやめた方がいい。    技術の進歩は、特に我々のような年齢層には、、、これ以外にも、ことばの、エチケット問題を牽き起こす。例えば、チャットルームでは、大文字で THIS IS YELLING と書くと「大声で怒鳴っている」ことを意味する。     したがってこのつぎキーボードのキャップロック(大文字ばかりが出るようなロック)をかける時は、読み手が大声で怒鳴られてどんな気持ちがするかを考えることだ。    また “I saw your mail yesterday it was good but I disagreed with some of it I checked the site it wasn’t there,” のように全然句読点の無い文は、あまり読み手に歓迎されないことにも注意すべきであろう。     言い換えれば、インターネットでは句読点が無いかのように見える時があるからと言って、(句読点が)時代遅れで使う必要がない訳ではない。     

関連するQ&A

• 英文の邦訳をお願いします。

As one executive told Useem (1984:47–48): You’re damn right it’s helpful to be on several boards. It extends the range of your network and acquaintances, and your experience. That’s why you go on a board, to get something as well as give… It just broadens your experience, the memory bank that you have to test things against. 上記英文の邦訳をお願い致します。

• YouTubeで届いた英文が分かりまん。

YouTubeで届いた英文が分かりまん。 英文のメッセージが届いたのですが だいたいしか分かりません。 翻訳できる方お願いします!↓ WOW! Nice Vids! Heya, Earlier today I was browsing through some of your videos and I have to say, I'm impressed. I was puzzled by the fact that you had so few views, how come? I personally think that your videos are better than 99% of the stuff on here! For the first time in a while I found some videos that were pretty enjoyable to watch, kudos to you for that! :P It's weird how people would rather watch the generic, boring, dull stuff instead of something fresh, original and interesting eh? I also wanted to mention that I had the same problem as you before, but successfully got rid of it using http://hops.me/15 It sends a ton of views to your videos and helps you get ranked in the YouTube search engine. It's really good for getting the community to notice your material/channel. If you try it out right now you can get in on their free trial, it might work for you like it did for me, right? Either way, appreciate the content you're putting out, I look forward to more!

• この英文を和訳してください。

アメリカの友人からメールが届きました。 すみませんが、和訳をお願いします。 ah my friend. a time that is bitter / sweet. bitter for your country / sweet for you to be passing from one time in your life to another. I pray that your time of celebration goes well and that you are able to enjoy yourself. I chear you on for your desire to help in relief work by volunteering. I will pray for your safety and that you might be a big help and comfort to many of the people. Please keep me up to date on your activities.

• この英文

All I know Is that you want to break it I just want to say Is that your feeling? You know what you are? Tell me why Did you turn your back right no me You drive me crazy!! We just carry on our relation that we can't keep any more But we have to make it for us 'cuz I'm never gonna make it If I see your mind without the wall of emotion that I tore I could get everything back It's back to me just like that! (全体に公開) 英語に詳しいかた この英文の日本語訳を教えて下さい。

• 下記英文について質問があります。(1)

How much did „your own thing“ benefit from your work as a session musician? セッションミュージシャンとしての仕事は、あなた自身の作品(own thing)に対してどのくらいの結果(benefit)をもたらしましたか? Well, I think it’s always great to collaborate with other artists, because it almost always pushes me to try something I haven’t tried before, or even thought of before. But when it comes to my own music and compositions, I’m not sure if I bring much of my session work into them. Then again, working as a session musician definitely helped me develop a little bit of confidence on some instruments. When you’re put on the spot like that, and you have to come up with something, it can be stressful ... And over time it slowly gets easier and easier, and depending on the instrument and the music, sometimes nowadays I might not even think about it at all. I just start playing. So for better or worse, I’m slowly learning to trust my own musicianship. 途中のwhen you’re put on the spot…辺りからどうも何を言いたいのかがわかりません。訳を教えてください。

• 英文を日本語にしてください><

1.You might as well eat sugar as eat such a sweet cake. 2.It is natural that she should cry at the death of her pet. 3.My mother insisted that I should wear a hat. 4.It is necessary that you should prepare for the exam. 5.I suggested that we go to an Italian restaurant for dinner. よろしくお願いします><

• 英文意訳お願いします<(_ _)>急いでいます!

Some people are horrified by the language shortcuts we are talking in this digital age of cellphones, email, blogs, chat rooms, and social websites. Take Professor Jack Moore for example. He wrote, “In the world of text messages, ignorance of grammar and punctuation obviously doesn’t affect a person’s ability to communicate messages such as ‘c u 18r’ (see you later).” Journalist Bill Wales supported Professor Moore’s opinion when he wrote in his weekly column, “When the shortened form of ‘electronic mail’ began appearing in print, the question was whether it should be e-mail or E-mail; the lowercase form has clearly prevailed, although using the uppercase would be an acceptable style decision. My faith in human intelligence still hasn’t recovered from the development that followed: The popular spelling among the general public has become ‘e-mail’ which is an insult to our intelligence.” So, are you also as horrified as Mr. Moore and Mr. Wales about the language shortcuts we are talking in this day and age? With all their shouting and complaining, the people who want to stop this trend are failing to see the truly significant language phenomenon talking place right before their eyes. What we are witnessing may be that, for the first time in the history of language, a communication form has made the writer more important than the reader. Punctuation, as Moore, Wales, and the others point out, was created with the sole purpose of helping the reader clearly and quickly get the writer’s point. The same goes for grammar in general. The same goes for the rules of usage. They help the reader or listener understand. (), the information-age shortcuts now shaping the language are designed primarily for the writer’s convenience ――――― at the reader’s expense. Because it takes a lot of time to scroll through letters on my cell-phone to spell ‘see,’ I just write ‘c.’

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

Ha Ha, yea, there tend to be a lot of shooting incidents here but that depends on which state you're in and which city within that state. There are safe places here. It's generally the big cities (i.e. NYC, well NY all together is pretty bad, ah Washington D.C., Columbus in Ohio (of course that one is a bit safer than the other cities)) Anyways you just have to be careful where you go and have a tour guide who know's which ever state your in. Not all the time is it bad and like I said just be careful where you go if you ever do come here. :) Hope that clears up some of your concerns. これ(上記)が以下の自分の送信メールに対する返答です。英語が得意な方、どうかこれ(上記)を翻訳してください!! Yes,I do want to go to your country,the United States. It’s been like number one on my list of countries to visit as well for a long time. On the other hand, there’re lots of shooting incidents there. It concerns me.

• 以下の英文を意訳してわかりやすくすると

I just wanted to clarify that at this point your order is currently canceled, as per your request. If you would like to restore the order please let us know so that we can do that. 上記の英文を翻訳ソフトにて自動変換すると 「あなたの要請に従って、私はちょうどこの点で、あなたの命令が現在キャンセルされることをはっきりさせたかったです。あなたが治安を回復したいと思うならば、我々がそうすることができることをそう私たちに知らせてください。」 と訳されましたが、要するに「あなたの注文はキャンセルされたので、もう一度オーダーしたいのであれば連絡を下さい。」という意味合いで大体合っているでしょうか? その場合、「もう一度注文したいのですが、その場合はショッピングカートから改めて注文し直せばいいですか?」を英文にしたいのですが翻訳ソフトを使うと「I want to order it once again, but should that case order it from a shopping cart some other time again?」という英文になりましたが、一般的な口語表現に直したいのでいい英文を教えてもらえますか?よろしくお願いします。

• English Journal 5月号の記事で

English Journal 5月号の記事(コリン・ファースへのインタビュー)でわからない個所がありました。 EJ:As a well-known actor,I wonder if you too suffer some of that isolation as a result of your fame. Colin Oirth:As you 're, you are bang-on. bang-onは正しいという意味が分かったのですが、”As you 'reの意味が分かりません。よろしくお願いします。