海外通販クレジットカードで購入後の手続き

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 海外通販でクレジットカードで決済後、手続きに必要な情報とは?
  • クレジットカード情報を送る際の注意点とは?
  • メールではなく、faxで送る必要があるのか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

海外通販クレジットカードで購入後の手続き

海外通販でクレジットカードで決済後、下記のようなメールが来ました。 REQUIRED INFORMATION: The following information will need to be e-mailed, faxed or sent via postal mail before an order can be processed: 1. A copy of your signed credit card (both sides)* 2. A copy of your personal identification card or driver's license* 3. The completed and hand-signed credit card authorization form below CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM: Please initial and complete the following: ____ I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with my local government agency to determine any applicable duties and taxes associated with my order, and the extent of those fees. ____ I understand that I will be responsible for all applicable duties and taxes upon delivery of my order. ____ I accept that if I refuse the delivery of my order, I authorize Running Warehouse to charge my credit card for the cost of the applicable duties and taxes, as well as the return delivery charges back to Running Warehouse. ____ I understand that I will be responsible for any return shipping costs associated with my order. ____If your order is being shipped to a hotel, it is necessary for you to assume all liability upon proof of delivery. Running Warehouse will not be responsible for lost or stolen packages. I, ________________________, authorize 店の名前 to charge my credit card,______________________(last 4 digits of card), in the amount of $________ for the purchase of merchandise on Order #______________. Credit Card Bank Name: ______________________________________________ Bank Address: _______________________________________________________ Bank Phone Number: _____________________ Billing Address: ______________________________________________________ *The billing address provided must match the address on file with the bank or credit company issuing the card. Shipping Address:______________________________________________________ (if different than billing address) ___________________________________ _______________ Cardholder's signature Date ----------------------------------------------------------------------- クレジットカードと免許書のコピーを送るのは分かったのですが、_____の空白部分を埋めるのがいまいち分かりません。 I, ________________________, authorize 店の名前 to charge my credit card, の空白部分はなんと記入すればよいのでしょうか?またThe completed and hand-signed credit card authorization form belowと記入されているのでメールではなく、faxで送った方が良いという事でしょうか? わかる方いましたら教えていただきたいと思い質問しました。 よろしくお願い致します。

• omode
  • お礼率25% (1/4)

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • trytobe
  • ベストアンサー率36% (3457/9591)
回答No.2

結論として、向こうのクレジット会社が本人確認したい(そのために売り手経由で本人確認している)という状況なので、クレジットカードの両面のコピーA4サイズと、パスポートなど名前がわかるもの(アルファベットがいいが、最悪、漢字のまま)A4一枚つけて、この承認フォームと一緒に FAX などで送り返す必要があります。 (e-mail は複製ができるので白黒コピーのFAXを推奨します。また郵送は時間かかりすぎるわりに意味が無い。) CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM: (クレジットカード承認フォーム) Please initial and complete the following: (以下に箇条書きの各項目には、文頭にあなたのイニシャル X.X を書いて) ____ I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with my local government agency to determine any applicable duties and taxes associated with my order, and the extent of those fees. ____ I understand that I will be responsible for all applicable duties and taxes upon delivery of my order. ____ I accept that if I refuse the delivery of my order, I authorize Running Warehouse to charge my credit card for the cost of the applicable duties and taxes, as well as the return delivery charges back to Running Warehouse. ____ I understand that I will be responsible for any return shipping costs associated with my order. ____If your order is being shipped to a hotel, it is necessary for you to assume all liability upon proof of delivery. Running Warehouse will not be responsible for lost or stolen packages. (ここは、私○○…カード上と同じローマ字表記…は店に末尾4桁が xxxx のクレジットカードに、$XX.XX を注文番号 #xxxxxx の購入のために引き落とすことを了承します) I, ________________________, authorize 店の名前 to charge my credit card,______________________(last 4 digits of card), in the amount of $________ for the purchase of merchandise on Order #______________. Credit Card Bank Name: ______________________________________________(issued in Japan …日本発行としか書かないで様子見) Bank Address: _______________________________________________________(issued in Japan …日本発行としか書かないで様子見) Bank Phone Number: _____________________(issued in Japan …日本発行としか書かないで様子見) Billing Address: ______________________________________________________(注文時の送り先と同じ英語表記で) *The billing address provided must match the address on file with the bank or credit company issuing the card. Shipping Address:______________________________________________________(同上なので空欄) (if different than billing address) ___________________________________ _______________(カード所有者の署名…カードの署名欄と同じ、漢字読めない人でもみたまんまとわかるように…、July ○, 2014) Cardholder's signature Date    (念のため、外国人でも読めるように、ブロック体でローマ字表記でも名前を併記) -----------------------------------------------------------------------

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

クレジット購入して、クレジットカード、免許証などのコピーを要求してくるというのは、どうかなと思います。後に銀行の情報なども記入しないといけない上に、サインも要求しているので、悪用される恐れがあると思うのですが、どうでしょうか? 内容は大まかに言って、手続きにかかるコストや税金など、もろもろの費用は自分で受け持つ。キャンセルした場合は、この会社まで実費で送り返す。送り先がホテルになる場合の、商品がなくなった場合などの責任は取らないので、自分でホテル側と話をして下さいとのこと I, とauthorizeの間は、自分の名前です。 自分のサインは手書きでし、スキャンをしてe-mail すればいいのではないでしょうか? 個人的意見ですが、あまりこの会社は信用出来ませんので、気をつけてくださいね。

omode
質問者

お礼

こんにちは。 空白部教えて下さりありがとうごいざいました。 回答者さまの言うとおり、サインなどを送るのはちょっと抵抗があったので、アドバイス通りクレジットで買う事は見送りました。 ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 海外にクレジットカードの情報を送ります

書類の訳と以下の(    )部分に記入する内容を教えてください。 クレジットカード情報を送るのですが、サインの前にこの文章があります。 I (                      ) hereby authorize ○○○ to charge the above amount to my credit card for the purpose of tuition or other student related expenses.

• 海外通販で困っております

海外通販をしています。 この様なメールが来ましたがよく分かりません。 どなたか英語が得意な方ご教授ください。 私は相手側にどの様な対応をすれば良いのでしょうか? Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We apologize for the delayed response. In regards to your inquiry we do need you to contact us to verify this order. We will need you to provide the billing and shipping information pertaining to this order along with the last four digits of the credit card used and the cardholder name. Also for this order to be approved we will need you to send in a copy of the credit card used with the last four digits and cardholder name visible. This can be faxed or emailed to us. Please be sure to include your order number.

• 海外通販でのクレジットカード決済トラブル

御教授お願いいたします。 先日、海外の某健康食品通販サイトにてカード決済で買い物をしました。 2日後、下記のメールが届きました。 カード会社が支払いを拒否したとの内容にとれたので使用したカード会社に連絡した ところ、正常に与信されているとの事でした。 このままだと金額が請求され、商品が届かない状態になりそうです。 英語も詳しくないのでメールでやり取りする自信もありません。 例えば、このようなメールにてキャンセルしてもカード会社に与信が通っていると 金額請求されてしまう気がするのですが、いかがでしょうか? 良い方法、体験のある方宜しくお願い致します。 下記はSHOPよりのメール内容です。 Dear.XXXXXX Thank you for your order. Unfortunately, your credit card company has declined payment for your purchase. Please contact your credit card company to discuss the details of this decline. In the meantime, we have placed your order on hold, and will wait to hear from you regarding this order. After speaking with your credit card company, you can call us at X-XXX-XXX-XXXX and ask for customer service or you can fax us with your credit card, expiration date and CVV2 number on the back of your credit card. Please be sure the mention your receipt number when calling or faxing information Thank you,

• 海外通販の返信メールの翻訳お願いします。

件名→Order Verfication Dear Sir, We have recently received your order and it has come across to the finance depart for further verification. In our effort to protect our customers against the high rise in Credit Card fraud, we ask for the following documentation to complete the transaction. 1、Front copy of the credit card used for this transaction 2、Copy of a picture ID. 3、Please confirm and verify the billing and ship to addresses You may either, scan and email to this address or fax to 858-521-0957 Attn Finance Dept. Thank you for your immediate attention in this matter.

• 英語のできるかた、日本語に訳してください。

In an effort to provide you the best customer service possible as an international customer, we would like to inform you that there will be approximately 20% of the cost of your order in International taxes and duties fees. Whatever the cost of the taxes and duties, they must be paid in order for your shipment to clear customs. AAA is not responsible for these fees. Please reply within 72 hours with an acknowledgment that you will take full responsibility to pay any fees owed. Failure to comply will result in a delay of your order. Any abandoned package will be credited back minus any shipping, taxes, and duties fees and or charges. Please give us a call if you have any questions regarding this email. AAA=メールの送り主、ショップ名です。 72時間以内に返事くれ・・・みたいなこと書いてあると思うのですが 何を求めてきているのでしょう?

• 和訳をお願いします。

All prices are pegged to Pounds Sterling (GBP) and are exclusive of VAT (if applicable). Quotations are valid for 30 days. Currency exchange fluctuations of more than 5% prior to placing a formal order means quotes may be subject to revision. Depending on your order, there may be additional import duties which will be passed on to you. All consignments are shipped under Incoterms 2010 DAP Delivered At Place (named place of destination). Delivery dates are estimated to the best of our knowledge at time of quotation and will be confirmed upon receipt of order. We will require an official Purchase Order and EU VAT No (if applicable) prior to shipping. Payment details will be provided with invoice.

• 海外通販について

過去に2回ほど海外通販(アメリカ)の経験があります。 支払い方法は、いずれも「PayPal」で支払いました。 私がPayPalの支払い手続きが完了した時点で、ショップ(売手)は発送手続きをして頂き 数日後に無事に商品が到着、という流れでした。 本題ですが、先日、上記とは別の海外通販(アメリカ)にて、「PayPal」で支払いましたが、 数日経っても商品が届かないので、ショップ(売手)に確認のメールをしました。 早速、返信メールが届いたのですが、翻訳サイトで翻訳しても意味が分かりません。 そのメール内容は下記なのですが、この内容が分かる方いらっしゃいますか? 何かの提示を求めているのでしょうか? Thank you for your recent [ショップ名] order. Shortly after your order was placed, we sent an email to the address on your account with the subject More Information Needed for Your [ショップ名] Order requesting you call us or send in documentation to verify your billing address. The quickest way to verify your order is to call our customer care number and verbally provide us with a few key pieces of information. Acceptable verification information includes one of the following: (1) A copy of the credit card used to order, with only the last 4 digits showing AND a copy of your government issued ID (Credit Card orders only) (2) A copy of a statement from a service provider or financial institution, that shows the billing address submitted during checkout (Credit Card or PayPal orders) For the security-minded among you, we are able to accept PGP-encrypted emails. It is not mandatory to encrypt your response, so if you have no idea what we're talking about, don't sweat it. Further information, including our public key and fingerprint, can be found at the following link: 出来れば、分りやすく翻訳して頂けると助かります。 また、海外通販の経験豊富な方にお伺いしたいのですが、 普通は、「注文」→「PayPalでの支払い手続き」→「発送」→「到着」ではなのでしょうか?       または「クレジットカードでの支払い手続き」 宜しくお願い致します。

• 海外通販でクレジットカードの本人確認

ネットショップでクレジットカード支払い手続き完了後、しばらく経ってからショップからメールがきました。 Due to an unusually high volume of fraudulent orders, we need further verification to accept credit cards direct from our international customers. We need either an e-mail address for your bank so we can get them to respond and tell us you are the cardholder, or a photocopy of the credit card or billing statement mailed to us. 詐欺防止の為のカード所持者本人確認だということは分かりますが、どう対応すればよいのか少々わからないことがあります。 (1)We need either an e-mail address for your bank so we can get them to respond and tell us you are the cardholder  この場合、結局何を教えれば良いのか? (2)a photocopy of the credit card or billing statement mailed to us  この場合、カードのコピーか利用明細書を郵送しろということなのか  デジカメ画像をE-Mailに添付でよいのか? 以上2点です。また、カードのコピーを送ったところでそれが本人のものと証明できるものなのか少々疑問です。こちらも併せて回答頂ければ幸いです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 海外通販でのクレジットカード/本人確認について

先日海外サイトで注文をしたのですが、その後メールが届きまして、 「We need for you to please SCAN the credit card front and back used AND a picture ID matching the credit card used. You may cover the signature and the first 12 digits but we NEED to be able to see the name, exp. date, and 3-digit CVV code on the back.」 とありました。 そこで、 ・クレジットカードの4桁、名前、有効期限、CVVコードを教えるというのはセキュリティ上大丈夫なのか? (サイトの注文時に16桁の番号とともに全ての情報を入力したとはいえ。) ・”a picture ID matching the credit card used”というのはパスポートの写真が載っているページで良いのか? の2点をお教え頂ければ幸いです。 もしかすると上記英文の私の理解そのものが間違っているかもしれませんので、その場合はご指摘頂ければと思います。 経験者、または英語が得意な方、どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 海外通販でのメール 

↓のようなメールが届いたのですが、自動翻訳を使ってもいまいち意味が分かりません。翻訳できる方お願いしたいです。 We just received inventory and is in the process of shipping to you. However, we find the shipping cost to ship to you via UPS or DHL as your original choice was way too high for us to cover. Here is a list of choice to ship to you: USPS Priority Mail International $56.00 USD 6-10 business days USPS Priority Mail Express International $74.87 USD 3-5 business days UPS Worldwide Expedited® $82.76 USD 4-5 business days UPS Worldwide Saver® $84.79 USD 2-3 business days DHL Express Worldwide $85.52 USD 2-4 business days As you can see, Dhl and UPS are around 90$, we won't be able to cover the difference. We can use USPS priority to ship to you if that's ok with you, we will cover the extra charges. However I do need to let you know USPS is less reliable and a lot slower than UPS and DHL. It might take more than one month for your order to arrive after it's shipped. If you do not might the wait, we will ship it out via USPS priority for you. If you would like to use UPS or DHL, we will have to charge you the difference I'm so sorry about that. Or we can cancel your order for you if shipping is not ideal. Also, we need to inform you, you will be charged custom fees for importing U.S. goods into your country.Customs and import fees are separate from the shipping cost and are paid directly to your country's customs for importing USA goods - we have nothing to do with it nor have any control over these fees. You are responsible for any local customs, fees and duties on your order. You will either be contacted by your local delivery courier or UPS via phone and/or email. Failure to pay for import customs or refusal of the order will result in the items being shipped back to us. If the order is sent back to us, then you are responsible for the original shipping expenses, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping the package back to us. We are very sorry in regards of the shipping situation. We wish we have more control over it and wish we are able to help more. Please let us know what works for you. Best, Chloe