• ベストアンサー

この英語の意味?

「フレンズ」を英語で見ていて、次のような文章が出てきました。 意味がわからないので、教えてください。。。 「私達、セルフディフェンス(空手とか?)のクラスに行ってきたのよ。   「kicking a guy in the crotch all morning really takes it out of you.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marere
  • ベストアンサー率40% (59/147)
回答No.2

take it out of ○○で、○○をへとへとに疲れさせるという意味があります。 つまり、 「毎朝男の股間を蹴り上げるのって本当にへとへとになるのよ」 みたいな感じですかね? この場合のyouは、「あなた」の様に、特定の誰かを指している訳ではありません。

penichi
質問者

お礼

おお・・・ 一人では絶対に理解できませんでした…。 たかりました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• agnler
  • ベストアンサー率28% (53/183)
回答No.3

No2さんは、all morningを、「毎朝」と訳していますが、「午前中ずっと」ですね。 それ以外はいいと思いますす。

penichi
質問者

お礼

なるほど、 ニュアンスが変わってきますね・・。 ご回答、どうもありがとうございました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
noname#198792
noname#198792
回答No.1

護身術じゃないですか?

penichi
質問者

お礼

はい! ありがとうございます!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• どんな意味でしょうか?

It really hurts my feelings when you make fun of me for not being the straightest guy out there.. 男性が言った言葉ですが、英語がわかりません。

• 外国人のフレンドから英語のメールがきたのですがさっぱり意味がわかりませ

外国人のフレンドから英語のメールがきたのですがさっぱり意味がわかりません; send this 2 all of your friends once you have message sent this 2 all of your friends u(you) will get $50 PSN NOT A SCAM ****-****-****(海外PSNネットワークカードのコード)inter this code once you have sent this 2 all of your friends p.s it works trust me i've tried it よく意味がわからないのですが、どういった内容なのでしょうか? 差し支えなければ翻訳をお願いします

• 英語の意味を教えて!!!

友人のメールで一部意味不明です。教えてください。 下記の内容で、色々お世話になったので、多少現金を送ろうかと率直に書いたところ、返事できたメールです。現金お断りの意味はわかったのですが、3行目のIt will take all the fun of it if you make me acceopt cash.がわかりません。ひよっとして、現金を(断ったのに)、受け取ると楽しい(fun)という事で受け取る意思もある?という事? でも、そうすると最後の文章と矛盾してしまうし・・・。なんかしっくりいきません。よろしく。 Forget it. I would not accept any cash. I told youthat it's not a big deal. Perhaps you can find mesome TV series that Kensaku Morita did in the 70's ifyou look further. It will take all the fun of it if you make me accept cash. For the last time, it willdefinitely make me mad if you should send me anymoney.

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Looking back, the decision to buy a bike seems like a silly thing to feel self-conscious about, and yet it's symbolic of the kind of fear and self-doubt that can keep us from enjoying the simple pleasures of life. Too often we hold ourselves back from the things we'd really like to try, out of a fear of looking foolish, feeling stupid, or making a mistake.  How often have you held yourself back from trying something new? What is you could wake up one morning and take a pill that would completely remove your self-consciousness? One little group, and your fear of being judged, embarrassed, or looking foolish completely disappear. What chances would you take? What new things would you try? What fun would you allow yourself?  Our time on this planet is so precious. Why spend so much energy holding yourself back? Let your guard down, throw caution to the winds, and live a little. Once you confront your self-consciousness directly, you'll be surprised at how quickly you get over it. Believe me; when I set out on my first bike ride wearing my "fashionable" new helmet, I got over my fear of looking foolish pretty quickly.  

• どのような意味でしょうか

When I was a freshman, I started hanging out with a sophomore guy. I began to get suspicious that he liked me, and then he asked me out. At the time I had no experience of this kind of thing (and had convinced myself that no one would ever like me), so I panicked and ended up kicking up a lot of drama. kicking up a lot of dramaはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 次の英文の意味を教えてください。

あるブログで、子どもの自殺についての話をしていて、私が I wish I could hug every child who cries for help. と書いたところ、You never know, that's all it may take. という返事をもらいました。 you never know は「先のことはわからない」 という意味だとわかりましたが(最初は「あなたにはわからない」かと思いました)、that's all it may take がわかりません。 また、別の人から I wish there were more people out there like you, and could help those poor people. I wish I could help more, but sometimes you just don't see it coming. という返事をもらいました。なんとなく全体の意味はわかりますが、 there were more people out there と you just don't see it coming のあたりがよくわかりません。 どなたか教えていただけませんか。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語合ってますか?

英語合ってますか? I never got a notification that you ever texted back, I'm so sorry. Well the video is all done now ! I uploaded it to YouTube this morning, if you would like to see it i can show it to you!に 『よかったー(>_<) あなたからもうLINE来ないんだなって思って悲しかったの。 本当にー?♪ 見せて☆』と言いたいです。 I'm so glad! I was sad to think that I had no mail from you anymore. Really? Show me! ↑合ってますか?

• 下記の英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか?

like anything in life, the more you put into it, the more you will get out of it. ここで使われているget out of itは~から抜け出す、降りるのニュアンスとはぜんぜん違いますよね?? 訳お願いします!

• 英語から日本語に訳してください!!

どなたか下記の英文の翻訳をお願いします<(_ _)> (1) I do find you attractive but what I see that really jumps out at me is the gentleness in your eyes. (2) the light in your eyes spoke of confidence and so much caring that I felt you were staring straight into my soul. (3) I prayed for friendship never dreaming you would want to take it beyond that.

• for the booksの意味

Getting on one knee and popping the big question is not as easy as it may seem. Not only does it take a lot of effort to work up the nerve to propose, it takes a lot of planning! Of course, you always have the option to take the simple route: take her out to dinner, get on one knee, and ask, "Will you marry me?" Or you can be creative (which is what most girls prefer) and make the proposal a memory for the books. この文のfor the booksとは何のことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • HDMIケーブル、DPケーブル、有線LANケーブルには方向性があるのか?
  • スピーカーケーブルと同様に、HDMIケーブルやDPケーブル、有線LANケーブルには方向性があるのか疑問がある。
  • エレコム製を含むPCやオーディオビジュアル機器には欠かせないケーブル類には方向性が存在し、スピーカーケーブルなどにはマーキングされている場合もある。方向性に関して詳細を教えてほしい。
回答を見る