• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:和訳をお願いします!(翻訳サイトなしで!))

Wrestling: What Makes One Person Better Than Others?

SPS700の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。  私は、人が今居るところに着くまでについて、二三知らなければならない(>教えていただきたい)高校生です。    レスリングで、一人が、他より抜きん出て巧くなれるのは、どうしてだと思いますか? 2。  とうとう、好奇心に駆られて「どうしてあの食品のブランドを選ぶのですか? 味がほかのよりいいからですか?他のブランドの方が安い時もありますね」と彼は女性の一人に聞いた。     その女性はその問いに答えて「このブランドは、見た目がいいからよ」と言った。

pinkpink111
質問者

補足

回答ありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

OK I have the aluminum one finished and the copper is all finished except for the set screws, I need to know if you like this length or if you would like it shortened a little as it's longer than the one you showed me by several mm. I left it this long because I felt the more heat sink you have the better it is for your laser diode but you may not like the look of it so I am giving you a chance to have it shorter if you like. Also I think these heat sinks may not fit your hosts as they were made to fit these hosts and you know I like to make them tight, for example the aluminum heat sink will go in the host that the copper heat sink was made for and it's a bit loose but the copper heat sink will not fit inside of the other host. There is about .005" difference in them so you will probably want these hosts they are $12.00 each that's my cost. Let me know about the length so I can finish it up and get it off to you

• 今日の星占い英文の翻訳をお願いします

Your people are more important than ever today -- and you need to make sure that they know it! Gather them up and take them out somewhere fun, and tell each one what they mean to you.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 番外編です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 For as detailed and complete as Soul Mate one was, it was maybe not enough for you. But I hope it has aroused your curiosity. For I want to guide you further. You are hungry for more. My insight has taken you this far now let it take you the rest of the fascinating journey. This path we are walking together, will end your loneliness, it will show your soul the other soul it was searching for. Has Soul Mate one left you with questions? Most people want to know the circumstance of the meeting with their soul mate. Soul mate two can tell you this. It can add to the very detailed description you have already received of your future partner, by describing his or her body, manner, and movements. This will add to the picture you have of him.

• 和訳がわかりません。

自分なりに下記の文章を訳してみたのですが、 文構造がいまいちわかりません。wantingi it with がまずとても訳しにくく、最後のknowingは分詞構文で時だと思うのですが、いまいち意味がわかりません。 長い文章で時間を取らせてしまい申し訳ありませんが、わかる方がおりましたら 教えてくださるとありがたいです。 When you truly decide, instead of wanting it with a feeling of not having it, you will experience a sense of peace knowing it is done. あなたが信じて決断を下すとき、それをもっていないという感情とともにそれを欲しがるかわりに、 それが行われたと知ったとき、あなたは幸福感を感じる。 *また前文は下記になります。 Decision means to cut off all possibilities other than the decision you made. You are not saying no to other things. You are saying YES to what you really want.

• 和訳をお願いします!(翻訳サイトはなしで!)

1 A family does not always live together in the same house or place, you know. 2 In this way they (=fish) climb over the dam and go to the place of their birth. Later, the baby fish finish swimming downstream to the sea go down the ladder. But engineers cannot build fish ladder at every dam. 3 Great Britain, on the whole, has a fairly good climate. Its summers are not very hot, and its winters are not too cold, except in the north of Scotland and among the mountains. 4 Churchill filled many important political posts. It was not very long after the Second World War broke out that King George VI requested him to be Prime Minister. 5 He was not, despite his long years of assiduous teaching, a very profound scholar. よろしくお願いします!!

• 大まかでいいので翻訳お願いします

For all my friends, whether close or casual, just because. This is one of the longest posts I will ever make, and one of the most real too. Everyone will go through some hard times at some point. Life isn't easy. Just something to think about. Did you know the people that are the strongest are usually the most sensitive? Did you know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated? Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones who need it the most? Did you know the three hardest things to say are I love you, I'm sorry, and help me? Sometimes just because a person looks happy, you have to look past their smile to see how much pain they may be in. To all my friends who are going through some issues right now--let's start an intentional avalanche. We all need positive intentions right now. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my friends wherever you might be, to kindly copy and paste this status for one hour to give a moment of support to all of those who have family problems, health struggles, job issues, worries of any kind and just needs to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us, for nobody is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!!! I did it for a friend and you can too. You have to copy and paste this one, NO SHARING... I will leave it in the comments so it is easier for you to copy paste! どういう意味ですか?? Facebookでよく見るのですが 大まかでいいので意味を教えてください。

• 翻訳願います!!

どなたか下記の英文の和訳をお願い致しますm(_ _)m (1)I want to let you know that the language barrie will be taken care of when we see each other. (2)It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. (3)But since we are physically separated by miles in emptiness, this expression must come in the from of letters such as this. (4)Dear, I know it is difficult for you, as it is for me, to be separated for so long. (5)Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another.

• 英和訳をお願いします!(翻訳サイトなしで!)

1 Since you can't answer the question, perhaps we'd better ask someone else. 2 They tried growing their own vegetables but soon found it was harder than they had imagine. 3 窓を開けていただけませんか? はい、いいですよ 4 彼女は息子を失った悲しみに打ち勝てなかった。 次の各日本語の部分を英語4語に直しなさい。 5 (私がびっくりしたことには), a hand appeared between the curtains.……()()()() 6(今日の新聞によると) there was a big earthquake in Mexico yesterday.……()()()() よろしくお願いします!!

• 和訳などをお願いします!

次の和訳をお願いします。()に注意して I feel no older than my youngest friends.I am sure that I am no more exhausted at the end of a busy day than many who are half my age. When you know that there is much to be done, you are always looking forward (instead of) backward. This is one of the secrets of strength. 次の各文を受動態に直してください! My sister has made three dolls now. They are building a new bridge. We should take care of the child. よろしくお願いしますm(。≧Д≦。)m

• 和訳をお願いします

I just think whoever wrote that doesn't really know what they are talking about. I think whoever wrote it is unhappy perhaps because no one has said I love you to them. よろしくお願いします。