• ベストアンサー

ちょっと難しいです

dadanottiの回答

回答No.1

和訳した所、こんな感じになりましたよ。 参考になりますか???                                         若干のさもなければ人々を確信させようとすることについての問題に行っている(の・もの・人)、しかしもし(彼・それ)らが何年間も本当にそのレコードを持っていたなら...なぜその Web ページは1日前にちょうど作られたか? 意味 (No Sense) をなさない、若干の人々があまりに多くの(彼・それ)らの手の上の時間、私があなたが、私が傾く(時・から・につれて・ように)、私の上にそれのいくらかを通り越すことができたならいいのにと思う方法が、もしiが私の顔で私にほほ笑んでいたなら、夜明けのひびを見いだしさえするようにする!!

legs
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 翻訳機使うとこのような感じなんで私もやったんですけど、 なんか、生な言葉ほしかったもんで、、。 でも ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文訳してください

On the morning of that day,a big bomb fell on the city of Hiroshima. Many people lost their lives,and many others were injured. They had burns all over their bodies. I was very sad when l saw those people. It was a very hot day. Some of the people fell down near me. I said to them,"Come and rest in my shade.You'll be all right soon." お願いします(・・*)

• How to relieve back pain?

I have read that a lot of Japanese people between the age of 40 - 69 have back pain. I was wondering what do Japanese people buy or use to relieve the pain or things that they use when they have back pain? For example i know that a lot of people in Europe use a heating plaster to relieve the pain. I hope some one can give me more information what Japanese people use.

• 訳してください

アーティストさんのインタビューなどで英語の勉強をしています。 訳してください。 お願いします Another thing I personally didn't find enjoyable was the idea that you sort of have to maintain your persona. I was often advised even to dress up nice if I was just going out shopping, just in case someone saw me. I was advised that if I had a girlfriend not to go to any high-volume areas with her, or to hide her existence. I realized that I'm more concerned with living a real life than living a fake one.

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

Well, I thought language exchange would be fun! I don't know, I guess I thought there were more interesting people on that website. I was wondering why me of all people. Lol Just curious, sorry. この文章と A lunch box with the group "Shonentai"  That is how I was first introduced to them. この文章をお願いします。 That is how I was first introduced to them

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??

On the day of his funeral there was a protest 窶朶pring 3 days earlier" in Belgrade were about 2000 people sang and wag coloured ballons. I know that he was responsible for numerous of deaths, economic crisis, making all of us looking like savages , but i think that noone deserves that on the day of the funeral. Maybe it's the influence of Orthodox christianity on me, but i think that everyone should be, if not sad, then at least not happy when someone dies. It is custom that living should show some respect to the deadman. これはセルビア人からのメールなんですけどミロシェビッチ元大統領の葬儀についてかいてあります。 (1)On the day of his funeral there was a protest 窶朶pring 3 days earlier" in Belgrade were    about 2000 people sang and wag coloured     ballons.の文章で見ての通り文字化けしているんで すが訳として”彼の葬儀の当日に抗議があった。” で次が全くわかりません(>_<) (2)i think that noone deserves that on the day of  the funeral. 葬儀の時は誰であれ悲しいときなので責められないとう かんじでしょうか? (1)の質問自体もわかりにくいかもしれないんですけれど誰かわかる方いたら教えて下さい<(_ _)>

• 和訳お願いします

長文でごめんなさい。 和訳お願いします。 I convinced myself that people in Japan could speak English. If they couldn't, I was planning on teaching it on them so that I wouldn't have to learn Japanese. Almost immediately upon my arrival on that cold, wet July day, I realized, when nobody spoke English, that learning Japanese might be a good idea. In spite of what I understood logically, I made very little if any effort to do so. On one level, I wanted to be included in the culture, but on another, I felt comfortable remaining outside it. I was also convinced that it would be almost impossible for me to learn Japanese.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします!

今年大学受験をするものですが、宅浪なので英作文の添削をしてくれる人がいません。なので添削をお願いします。 テーマ:自分の失敗とその失敗から学んだことを100字以内で書け When I was fourteen. I bought a cell phone. As soon as I use it, I liked to call my friends on it. One day, I called one of my friends loudly on my cell phone in the train. I did not realize that I was annoying other people on board. then the woman sitting by me said to me that you should hang up your phone and pay more attention to people around you. After she scolded me, Iwas ashamed of my attitude and learnedthe importance of cosidering other people from this experience.

• 下記の英文について教えてください。

When I think of old wives' tales and superstitions I think of childhood, which is naturally when I first encountered them, usually as warnings from adults. Whether from parents, grandparents, other people's parents, or even teachers, the authority of whomever told me that walking under a ladder was courting disaster, or that it was unlucky to tread on cracks in the pavement, or that if I broke a mirror it would bring seven years of misfortune, was enough to make me accept this unquestioningly. 出典 Black Cats & Four-Leaf Clovers whomever は文法的に間違いで、whoever です。文の骨格は the authority was enough to make me accept this unquestioningly. というのは分かるのですが、of whomever をどのように訳すと日本語らしくなるのかがわかりません。教えてください。

• フレンズ1-21 1/3

ニセモニカがモニカに人生を変えた映画について話しています。 Fake Monica: I thought that movie was so incredibly... boring. I mean, that thing at the end where the kid kills himself because he can't be in the play? What was that?! It's like, kid, wait a year, leave home, do some community theatre. I walked out of there and I thought, 'Now, that's two hours of my life that I'm never getting back'. And that thought scared me more than all the other crap I was afraid to do. Monica: Wow. Then I would definitely not recommend Mrs. Doubtfire. ■that thought scared me more than all the other crap I was afraid to do. ここが、何を言いたいのかちょっとわかりません。 直訳ならわかるのですが... 何卒ご教示願います。

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

(1)An English passenger kindly drew me into conservation. He was older than I. He asked me what I ate, what I was, where I was going, why I was shy, and so on. He also advised me to dine with him. (2)I think part of the uproar over cloning is that many people simply don`t understand what it is. They seem to have it confused with genetic alteration, another technology that`s creating a stir.