• ベストアンサー

こんな訳でいいですか?

d-yの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.2

もうひとつのご質問でもお答えしましたが、私は以下のように理解しました。 with a need to speak fluently and coherently. =If you have a need to speak fluently and coherently. あなたが流暢で首尾一貫した話し方がしたいなら、いつも、何が言いたいかを、できるだけはっきり説明しなければならない。

関連するQ&A

• 喧嘩になりそうです。助けてください。

英国人の英会話教室の先生に、英文の違いを教えてもらいました。 返事に、以下のように書きました。 I have never read these nuances in my grammer book written in Japanese. Does every native speaker know these and use depends on situation? その結果、来た返事が以下の通りです。 彼は、怒っているのでしょうか? 私が、彼のことを間違っているとせめたと思っているのでしょうか? 宛名にDearもありませんでした。(いつもはあるのに・・・) language is imperfect and imprecise and I think it therefore needs great care. Regarding the nuances, again it is difficult to really explain well, but the difference between the examples that you sent me is very small. You always have to explain as clearly as possible what you wish to say with a need to speak fluently and coherently. でも、fiuently and coherentlyに書けたり、話せたら教室なんかに行かないよ。 次のような私の気持ちをあらわせる英文を教えて下さい。 私は、あなたの答えでずっと疑問に思っていたことが、解決できました。 そのことを言いたかったのですが、うまく伝わらなかったようです。 でも、もし私がfluently and coherentlyに書くことができたり、話すことができたらあなたの教室には、参加しません。 これからもどんどん質問しますから、よろしく。 とてもずうずうしいお願いですが、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 添削をお願いします。

need me to call you? what for? you have anything to say to me? 

• 英文の訳をお願いします。

僕に海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、詳しく知りたいので力を貸して頂けると有り難いです。よろしくお願いします。 * If you say "it does not serve as a bed" that typically means that it is not able to be used as a bed.  In the next sentence you mention that sometimes you like to sleep in it, so a better way to describe what you're saying could be... "A kotatsu will serve as a table, but it's not intended to be used as a bed." This way you're saying that it's not supposed to be a bed, but you could use it that way if you really wanted to. * I wasn't sure if this is what you were trying to say so I guessed.

• 英語のメールを日本語訳にして頂けますか?

i wish you was here 2.. so many pleases that i will like to take you . :^) but what did you say to you ex-boyfriend went he proposed to you ? you dont have to tall me if you dont want to! i be ok . i respect your opinion こちらのメールです。 よろしくお願いします。

• この訳を是非教えて下さい

英語初心者でなかなか文章の意味が理解できず苦労しております。 どうかご教示頂きたくよろしくお願い致します。 Well I've been flipping my instinct "the bird" recently, and putting it through a trial by fire. Let's say you always trust your instinct, well how do you it's always right if you always follow it? Shouldn't you sometimes "not follow it" just to see where it lead you? Then you can say yep, shoulda woulda coulda listened to it. Fadeaway

• 英訳をお願いします。

以下の内容を英訳して下さい。 I dont know what my feeling to you. How to explain you as i know

• この英文の訳を教えてください

You need this certificate when you transfer a used car to a new owner as fit. とくに最後のas fitの意味が分かりません。 どうかよろしくお願いいたします。

• 前置詞を伴う疑問詞

現在の英会話で実際に使われる表現として、 Who with? What for? Like what? To whom do you wish to speak?(電話) があると思います。 前置詞が疑問詞の前にくるか後にくるかは、単に慣用的にそう用いられることが多いという解釈でよいでしょうか。

• 意味上の主語と目的語が分かりません

Every author tries to convince you, his reader, that what he has to say is true and should be accepted as truth. 上の文の what he has to say ですが、 私は what he has to say(彼が言わなければならないもの) と訳したのですが、 参考書を見ると what he has <to say> (言うために、彼が持っているもの) と訳すのが正しいと書いてありました。 その場合はto say の意味上の主語と意味上の目的語は何であると考えたらよろしいのでしょうか?

• 「いわば(so to speak, as it were, in a

「いわば(so to speak, as it were, in a sense)」と「いわゆる(so called, what we[you] call, what is called)」の違いを明快にしていただけますか?