• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:➊◆和訳お願いします(__)◆)

長い列にびっくり!東京で何かが起こっている?

Nakay702の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9714/12081)
回答No.3

東京の中心街を歩くとき、しばしば私は明白な理由もなく長蛇の列で待つ人々に出会います。ちょうど先日、私は原宿地区で数百人もの女性が賑々しくしているのを見ました。私が奇妙だと思ったことは、列に群れ集まっていた男女がみんな首のまわりにタグをつけていたことです。それぞれのタグにはkankeisha(当事者の一団、あるいは担当の人)と書いてありました。私は数回の機会に「スタッフ」(係員)という語の書かれたタグを見たことはありましたが、kankeishaは私にとって初めてでした。 (***) に入る語は、「~ところのこと」を意味するWhatでしょう。

rsgy_001
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました! またお願いします(__)

関連するQ&A

• 文の構造が理解できません。

現在読んでいるペーパーバックで文の構造が理解できず、内容が理解できません。 どなたかご教示願います。 It was hard to fit into words the sense of urgency each of these had taken on at the time, how when I was at work it seemd that my job was supremely relevant, even important. 前回の質問で、大変丁寧な回答頂き、It was hard ~ at the time, までの文の構造は 理解できました。 how when I was at work it seemd that my job was supremely relevant, even important. の部分ですが、when I was at work ~ のように how がなければ、副詞節であることは 分かるのですが、how when と続く用法が理解できません。 when は副詞節を導きますが、how は副詞節を導くことが出来ないとの理解でいます。 how I was at work となった場合、意味的にも不自然な感じがします。 Google で how when を完全一致検索すると、かなりの英文がヒットすることより、英文としては 誤りではないことが分かります。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします

He was near the top of the granite ledge with the river hundreds of yards below when he stopped to change lenses for a wide-angle view of the granite cliff face with hundreds of wild orchids in flower. です。翻訳サイトではいい訳ができないもので・・・・・ かなり英語苦手なので、またほかのとこを質問すると思いますが、そのときもよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳教えて下さい。

自分でも訳してみましたが、あっているか自信がないので和訳教えて下さい。 No when i was there, there weren't any bus party the first was short after my travel back to Home. You were at a bus party? How Long have you been in LA by the Way? になります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳

受験生です。今教科書でいまいち和訳できない点があります。それは”I cannot tell you how much I wish I have taken out an insured retirement account when I was still young.”という文章で、自分なりに訳してみたら、”私は、私が若かったときに、保険に入っている年金口座を取り出したのをどれほど願っているかをあなたに言う ことができません。”となりましたが、これで合っているのでしょうか?もし違っていたら解説お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします。よろしくお願いします 1Nothing is so essential to self-training as the proper choice of books to read. 2There is nothing so beautiful as the view of a sunrise from the hill. 3When I was a salesman,I sold more papers than anybody else in this district. 4It is far more difficult to make optical glass than any other type of glass.

• 和訳をお願いします

How are we going to take care of the shipping. It's more exspensive now then it was when I purchased the item. I don't know why I should be responsible for all the shopping cost. The first time it was around 14.00 dollars now it's 25.00.

• 単語は分かっているのですが、和訳ができません・・。

I had moments of panic while sitting in the library, when I worried that the estrogen in my body was preventing me from understanding. 和訳だけでよいので、よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I'm in a Loving Relationship, but I'm Obsessed With Another Man Women throw themselves at him, and I've sworn him off numerous times. But then he tells me how much he needs me. .. Women throw themselves at him, and I've sworn him off numerous times.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

When I was in first grade, our teacher asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. I said a mother and a teacher. Well, motherhood came first. Three years after I married, I started having children, two boys and two girls in five years. I enjoyed it. But there were hard times, too. The worst thing that happened was losing a child. My eldest son died of cancer in my arms when he was 17. Now to fulfilling my first-grade dream in another way. A year after he died, I went to college and became a third-grade teacher when I graduated. I loved teaching this grade, with the children's eagerness to learn and their love of their teachers. Now to fulfilling my first-grade dream in another way.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 Hello, I am interested in this vehicle. I was wondering how low are you willing to sell this vehicle and have it shipped to the U.S Bao