誤解されたモデルのメールの訂正

このQ&Aのポイント
  • タイトル:モデルと誤解されたメールの訂正
  • 要約文1:私はモデルではありませんと訂正するメールを遠距離の彼に送りました。
  • 要約文2:モデルになる可能性を見出されることは嬉しいですが、私はモデルではありません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳・・・

どなたか、和訳をお願いできませんでしょうか? 英文: I think you would be an amazing fashion/apparel model. You are tall, gorgeous, refined and elegant - perfect as a model. Actually, the first time I saw you at the Mandarin, I thought "wow, this girl could be a model!".... ※I think you would be an amazing fashion/apparel model. やthis girl could be a model! というのは、modelではないと認識しているけど、素晴らしいモデルになるだろう、もしくは、モデルであるにちがいない、と言うニュアンスでしょうか? このメールは、私をモデルと勘違いしたものかと思い、遠距離にいる彼(オーストラリアの方)に、わざわざ、「私はモデルではありません。」と訂正のメールをしてしまいました。 正しかったのでしょうか?

• kzzk55
  • お礼率77% (374/485)
  • 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.4

メールの返事として間違いではありませんが、先方はあなたがモデルではない」という事実は知っています。 would, could ともに言えますが、「モデルだと思えるくらい綺麗だから、びっくりしている」のような、感情を伝えています。「びっくり」というのは私が付けたした言葉ですが、助動詞の過去形は具体的に単語を使わずに感情を伝える言葉だと考えてください。前後の文脈によってさまざまな感情が盛り込まれます。

kzzk55
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございます! 助動詞には、そのような使い方があるんですね!

その他の回答 (4)

回答No.5

訂正のメールはいらなかったと思います。 あなたはモデルのようにきれいなんですよ。

kzzk55
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございます! ガーンTT

• bartok88
  • ベストアンサー率6% (16/247)
回答No.3

やってみました。 あなたはすばらしいファッション/アパレルモデルになると思います。 背が高く、華麗で、洗練されており上品でモデルとしてあなたは完璧だし。 実際最初あなたにマンダリンにあった時は 「この娘はモデルかもしれない」って思いましたよ。 ニュアンスとしては概ねおっしゃるとおりでは?

kzzk55
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!! そうだったんですね!

• ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.2

君は素晴らしいファッション/アパレルモデルになるだろうと思うよ。背が高いし、洗練されてるし、エレガント。モデルとして文句なしですよ。実際はじめて、マンダリンで君を見た時には「ワ~、彼女はきっとモデルさんに違いない」って思ったもの。 という意味になります。ですから >modelではないと認識しているけど、素晴らしいモデルになるだろう というニュアンスになりますよ。あなただったらその気になればモデルさんになれるぐらい、素敵だよという褒め言葉です。そういわれて嬉しかった。ありがとうとお返事なさってみてば宜しいかと。日本人的「私なんてそんな・・・」というのは相手が日本の「謙譲の文化」になれていないと理解してもらえない場合もありますので、ここは素直にお礼をいうのが一番だと思います。

kzzk55
質問者

補足

ありがとうございます!! 褒め言葉・・・だったんですね! 「あなたを誤解させたら、ごめんなさい、私は、モデルではなく、販売員としてスカウトされた云々カンヌン・・・」と 墓穴を掘るようなメールをしてしまいました・・・。 もう手遅れかな・・・。

回答No.1

あなたは素晴らしいアパレルモデルになりそうです。 背が高いし見た目もゴージャスでエレガント、まさにモデルとして完璧です。 実際あなたのことを初めて見た時は、「この子はモデルになりそう!」と思ってしまいました。 といったところでしょうか。 あなたのことを、モデルになりそうな逸材として褒めているみたいですよ。

kzzk55
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございます! そ、そんな・・・>< だったんですね。そんなはずはないと、すっかり勘違いしました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳を見ていただけますか

(1) I think teaching is what i want to do, after graduation you need to do another qualification. (2)This depends on what level you want to teach like high school, university etc. (3)A lot of people once they have a degree, teach English in Japan. I think this could maybe be an option 上記の文を和訳しているのですが(3)が分かりません。 (1)何を教えたいかで卒業後他の資格もいるんです。 (2)高校で教えるのか、大学で教えるのか、というようにレベルによってね。 (3)ここでのdegreeとはどう訳すのが適切か?多くの人がいったん何を持つ? I think this could maybe be an optionのthisとはhave a degreeのことを指すのか、 それともteach Englishどちらを指しているのでしょうか? アドバイスよろしくお願いします。

• 英語: I would とit would の違い

下記フレーズの使い方に関する質問です。 A. I would be grateful if you could ... B. It would be grateful if you could ... Aはif以下が可能なら「私は」嬉しいです、という意味だと思いますが、 Bも単に主語を省略して同じことを言っているという理解であっていますか? 例えば、I think it would be grateful のI think を省略した形。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• これを和訳すると何て書いてありますか?

Let This Go I think I'm need, of a quiet walk home And as we step forward we would rather be alone So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go

• 和訳をお願いします

I am doing a language exchange with a Japanese girl and it's working okay but I see what you mean. It would be a little difficult without the right set-up. Maybe we could sort something out, I'll look into it,okay?

• 和訳してください

和訳してください。 大凡の意味は分かるのですが。 宜しくお願い致します。 I am making a list of people who will be attending Denver Market 2012 in January. I was wondering if you would be attending this event, and if so what days so we could set up a meeting time.

• 和訳お願いいたします

Oh I just realized you might have the wrong impression right now ... please don't think I buy everything in IKEA ... only a few small things for the kitchen or study room.If it would be our house ... it can't be an IKEA house! You worth sooooooo much more to me .. 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 和訳お願いいたします!

Any place were we can be together is a good place for me! I just wanted to make sure it's also convenient for you. See now I will be on holiday and I have enough time. I'll try to look for a hotel this afternoon. I was wondering do you still have your boarding passes? I think it's good if you would apply for a Air France frequent flyers card ... maybe you will fly to France a lot in the future ... I hope so :) When I'm in Tokyo I will arrange it for you ... it will be my pleasure to help you with this.

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **You could also say "I think movie making is very complicated." "Movie making" = the process of making a movie. I think you might be able to say this with other things too (cake making, song making etc.)... I'm not sure though. **"Only 3 months?" isn't technically a complete sentence, but a sentence like that is fine to write in a letter or to say while talking to someone. If you wanted to actually make it complete you could say "It only took you 3 months?" You probably knew all this anyway, but I wanted to clarify just in case. The only place where it would probably matter for you to make it a complete sentence is if you were writing an English paper. **"I have listened to it." is grammatically correct, but it's much more common to simply say "I have," if someone asks you if you've done something. Just like "Only 3 months?" though, "I have" is not a complete sentence. Again, it's probably not a big deal unless you're doing something where grammar is really important.

• 英語の仮定法の問題

1if使って表現し、全文を書き換えなさい。 1.Had I read the book,I would have enjoyed the movie more. 2.With a camera,I could take a picture of this beautiful scene. 3.She must be tired;otherwise she would go out with her friends. 2各文の意味がほぼ同じ意味になるように、 ( )に適当な語をいれなさい。 1 a)It's time for the children to go to bed. b)It's time the ( )( ) to bed. 2 a)But for water,there would be no life on the earth. b)If it ( )( )( ) water,there would be no life on the earth. 3 a)I wish you could stay in Tokyo longer. b)( )( ) you could stay in Tokyo longer! 4 a)To see the brothers,you would think they were twins. b)( )( )( ) the brothers,you would think they were twins. よろしくお願いします><

• 和訳してください

I'm very excited to learn about Japan! I just think a bit difficult but not impossible. You are a very gentle person! I love to meet her! I know that I write nonsense! But it's all fun! what do you like most? I do not know about Japanese fashion, but I quite like the style, but the Brazilian society is very different in the field of fashion! If I clothe the Japanese style, I would be mocked by the minds of most people here is not broad enough to understand! understand?