• 締切済み

英訳お願いします。

英訳お願いします。私は彼がいますが、好きな人ができてしまいました。 でも素直にはなれず、喧嘩しました。怒っているのかニュアンスがわかりません。 どなたか訳してもらえますか? 女:i know i was being selfish last night when you are busy 男:No your not being selfish i just think its not good idea 女:what is mean 男:im sorry though i know you want to see me i just dont think it is good idea 女:why? 男:i think you deserve more then i can offer 女:??? 男:i know you want boyfriend and right now i cannot have girlfriend so i think maybe you should find someone else 女:i usually dont need boyfriend..you dont know me well.i like just fun and something like that..you dont know me..im maybe not good person 男:by your text messeges you give off a different vibe 女:you dont know me really... 女:i dont need boyfriend..so i just told you i dont like something is such a hassle i like just fun 男:you just text me way too much making me think you are looking for boyfriend 女:im soorry i have boyfriend 4years..so idont need boyfriend..you asked me before..JK is your boyfriend? its true.do you know me? 男:haha i knew it and you told me no. i should just trust my instincts 女:then you never asked me..sorry 男:yea its ok idont care about that as long as you dont get too attached 女:next month he is going trip..so..still i wanna see you ..its true 男:sounds like trouble to me ..does he know? 女:no! he doesnt care me.he doesnt try to know about me. anyway you dont care about me right? 男:still sounds like too much drama for me 女:why too much drama? you told me you dont care..you dont need girlfriend i dont need boyfriend.. 男:yea i dont but i dont really care to get involved either... its just too much right now . 女:?? you dont be involved...what? 男:im done. 女:i dont know what you want to say..you dont like 'i want you' but i didnt tell you that 男:your situation is too complicated for me i just dont wanna get involved with you 女:i dont know..never mind its not problem.what do you want to say? i mean to say that you want me to tell you.. 男:yea..then ill be clear about it you should probably find someone else 女:is it okay i will break up him right now? and i dont need boyfrien im free! its okay???!! 男:No thats not the point.. 女:someone? no need. Tell me really want you want to say ! it was better that i didnt tell you true things.. if i tell you whatever..you will be mad.. 男:i dont want to hang out anymore. im not mad..im just done 女:im just done too.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

何人かの知り合いにも訳してもらったのですが、みなさん違った見解で、、ニュアンスが難しいです・・泣このやりとりについて、もうこれ以上話したくない。という見解と、もう二度と会いたくない!という見解と・・・・本人に聞くのが一番ですよね。。     日本語訳はもう何通りも出ているようなので、僕の下手な訳は省きます。でも本人に聞くまでもなく、男の最後の行「もう会いたくない。怒っては居ない、終わっただけだ」女「私も終わり」で、双方「もう二度と会いたくない」という合意で、終わっています。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いします。長くて申し訳ありません

長くて申し訳ございませんが、英訳おねがいします。ニュアンスがわかりません 英訳お願いします。私は彼がいますが、好きな人ができてしまいました。 でも素直にはなれず、喧嘩しました。怒っているのかニュアンスがわかりません。 どなたか訳してもらえますか? 女:i know i was being selfish last night when you are busy 男:No your not being selfish i just think its not good idea 女:what is mean 男:im sorry though i know you want to see me i just dont think it is good idea 女:why? 男:i think you deserve more then i can offer 女:??? 男:i know you want boyfriend and right now i cannot have girlfriend so i think maybe you should find someone else 女:i usually dont need boyfriend..you dont know me well.i like just fun and something like that..you dont know me..im maybe not good person 男:by your text messeges you give off a different vibe 女:you dont know me really... 女:i dont need boyfriend..so i just told you i dont like something is such a hassle i like just fun 男:you just text me way too much making me think you are looking for boyfriend 女:im soorry i have boyfriend 4years..so idont need boyfriend..you asked me before..JK is your boyfriend? its true.do you know me? 男:haha i knew it and you told me no. i should just trust my instincts 女:then you never asked me..sorry 男:yea its ok idont care about that as long as you dont get too attached 女:next month he is going trip..so..still i wanna see you ..its true 男:sounds like trouble to me ..does he know? 女:no! he doesnt care me.he doesnt try to know about me. anyway you dont care about me right? 男:still sounds like too much drama for me 女:why too much drama? you told me you dont care..you dont need girlfriend i dont need boyfriend.. 男:yea i dont but i dont really care to get involved either... its just too much right now . im done 女:i dont know what you want to say..you dont like 'i want you' but i didnt tell you that 男:your situation is too complicated for me i just dont wanna get involved with you 女:i dont know.. i mean to say that you want me to tell you..so. is it okay i will break up him right now? and i dont need boyfrien im free! its okay???!! 男:No thats not the point..yea..then ill be clear about it you should probably find someone else 女:Tell me really want you want to say ! it was better that i didnt tell you true things.. if i tell you whatever..you will be mad.. 男:i dont want to hang out anymore. im not mad..im just done 女:im just done too.

• 怒ってるわけではないけそ、普通に、理解ができないということを言いたい

SNSのようなサイトで知り合って数回メッセージをやり取りしただけなのに、相手が私に付き合おうということをいってきました。そのこと自体が理解に困ります。大した話もしていないですし。 そんな奴はほっとけ  とかではなく、この日本語を英語にしたいのです。自分なりにやってみましたがわかりません You would like to be my boyfriend? ...Oh I dont know that why you want to.... you dont know about me 「私の彼氏になりたいって…なんであなたがそんなことを私にいうのかわからないよ。だってあなたは私をまだ全然知らないから。」 とあまりきつくない言い方をしたいのですが正しい英語を教えてください おしえてください

• 【英訳】何が間違っているのか教えて下さい。

いま彼とメールで来月の会える日について聞きたくて メールをやり取りしていたところ なんか上手く伝わっていないのかと感じたので 私と彼の文章を第三者から見て、どのように伝わるのか教えてください。 私:i have to confirm the schedule of next month. please tell me the day you come to 場所 彼:I'm sorry I can not come off 場所 yet. i do not know when curfew is over 私:understand you can not get vacation you were saying (↑これは前回会った時に聞いていた年末休暇で会えると言っていたので、 ”前に行ってた休みはとれないって事?”って聞いたつもりです。) 彼:im sorry. is this a big plomblem? 私:of course its a ploblem for me because i like to spend time with you. but i dont want to overweight you 彼:im sorry. dose this mean i cant see you this month? となっておりました。 私は来月の話をしてたはずなのですが、 なぜ今月の事になっているのか・・・(p_-) あと、もし私の意図が伝わってないのであれば どう話せばいいのかも教えて頂けると助かります。 (テキストメールなのでできれば短い文だと助かります。)

• メールの訳を見てください

訳を見て欲しいのですが、 im sorry it took me soo long to respond but i am in thailand helping the cyclone victims in burma. as far as your friend, i am very very sorry to hear that. i hope you can find the strength to get through this and i know you dont know me very well but if you ever need anything or maybe just to talk im here. sometimes people like to talk to outsiders cause they dont want to talk to those too close too them (im like that) but im very serious. im sad 4 u and i hope u can heal. god bless. ながらく返事しなくてごめん???でもわたしはいまタイでサイクロンの被害者を支援しにきている。君のともだちの話はとても残念な話だ。。。。。。。。。。。。君は私のことをよくしらないでももし何かあるなら話すといい私はここにいるから。ときどき人は身近ではない人と話す。なぜなら身近な人に話したくないから。私もそう。でも私はとても真剣だ。とても悲しいよ。君が立ち直ることを願ってる。 おしえてください

• 彼がよくわかりません

いつもありがといございます。海外にいるペンパルからでんわで話したいといわれたのですが、私は電話だと英語が聞き取れなくてうまく話せないかもよ?どう思う?と聞き返したらこのような返事がきました。 i like to see your message all the time baby,i really like to know you beter,but you dont know how im thinking of you baby,i really like to know you as well,dont thik that im joking with you baby,i really need you to come my life,beliee me baby, I hope you are fine baby,Looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible, 彼はどのようなつもりでこの返事をかいてきたのかがわかりません。私の言っていることはつうじているのでしょうか?なんと言っているのか教えて下さい。おねがいします

• 和訳お願いします。

多分お別れのmailなんだけど綺麗に訳してもらえませんか? it bothers me when you are late and leave so early.  we don't spend enough time together. when you walked out on me you crushed me. Maiko I love you but cant be with you anymore... Im sad but I want you to have a good life.  I know you want children later and  I cant give that to you.  I dont want to be selfish and waste your time. I dont want to hurt you.  I dont want you to regret life later.... Im letting you go because its better for your future.

• ※大至急※ 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います!

about lots of thongs you say im no fun when im sad okey. i thought some suporrt from you good bye i'm hurt too you say im no fun because im sad and have problems how can you say this to me??? i wanted Yuri support.. i thought you say you dont need me because i have problems and i am sad how should i feel???? Nina asking me month to tell you im so poor... you understand? yes Nina asking me month time to tell you this so thats why im so depressed i was holding this inside me

• 英訳おしえてくださーい!!

"私は、貴方の本心(本音)が知りたい。" 例えば、”私のことどう思ってるの?”の後に Tell me,I want to know your real intention. これって、通じますか? だれか教えて頂けませんかー?

• 至急日本語に訳してほしいです!

I think you were happy and a guy who I dont know tell me the opposite... so I ask you if it was true, and finally you said me yes.... Like you have no confidence on me ↑↑ 何て書いてあるのでしょうか?? よろしくお願いします!m(__)m

• 和訳お願いします

・I really like that. You can tell me things like that too, I would love it. ・It can go away, it did for my father but it is kind of random. ・ I know I seem really direct now, but i feel the same, we need to meet. ・I want to be the one to do that one you. Me either. I love it though. 以上です。前後の文が見えていないので、難しいと思いますが、分かる範囲で大丈夫です。お願い致します。