• ベストアンサー

英文の添削お願いします。

The birthday card which it failed to pass leave my house today. 渡しそびれた(渡し遅れた)バースデーカードは今日我が家を出発します。 と、表現したつもりなのですが合っていますでしょうか。 できれば明るい表現にしたいです。 あと、leaveがいいのかdepartureがいいのかも迷っています。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

こんにちは。 渡しそびれたバースデーカードというのは、belated birthday card という言い方があります。 leave や depart はちょっと使えないような気がします。 I will mail the belated birthday card today. だとシンプルすぎるでしょうか。

hamhamok
質問者

お礼

こんにちは。 早速ありがとうございます! belated birthday card とうい言い方を知らなくて勉強になりました。 この表現を使わせて頂こうと思います^^

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

Today I mailed the birthday card I meant to deliver to you in person. とも。

関連するQ&A

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)  一応、最後に私の表現したい内容を日本語で表記しておきます Saturday, March 12, 2006 It was rainy today. I edited some digital video tapes which I had recorded my son from his birthday today. There were many tapes so I took a lot of time to do than I thought it would take. I couldn’t have finished editing them after all. While I was editing them, a good old memory of our son at age from zero to two rushed into my mind. 今日、息子が生まれてから撮りだめていたDVビデオテープを編集したの。たくさんあったので、思っていたより時間がかかって、結局、編集し終えることができなかった。編集している間、息子の0歳から2歳までの懐かしい思い出が心に浮かんできたわ。

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)  一応、最後に私の表現したい内容を日本語で表記しておきます。 Wednesday, March 1st. 2006 Rainy Hello, my dearest Candy. I have been thinking of my new house all day long lately. The house designer came to here today, and we discussed the plan of it for a long time. I am excited at the thought of our new house. Candy, you can see that, can you? I really hope that our new house will be built ideally. If the plan will be decided, I will show you it first, Candy. You are looking forward to seeing it, aren’t you? Well, sorry but I have to go now. See you soon. My dearest Candy. (日本語) こんにちは、キャンディー。わたし最近いつも新しい家のことばかり考えているのよ。設計士が今日うちに来て、私たちは長い時間、家のプランを話し合ったの。新しいうちのこと考えたらわくわくするわ。この気持ち分かるでしょう、キャンディー?新しい家が私の思い描くとおりに出来上がることを心から願っているのよ。プランが出来上がったら真っ先に図面を見せてあげるわね。あなたも楽しみでしょう?

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)  一応、最後に私の表現したい内容を日本語で表記しておきます Sunday, March 13, 2006 It started rainy, then it was cloudy later. What a sad incident it was! Our plan for building our new house collapsed today. As you know, we had found a good piece of land the other day and we had forwarded the plan of our new house. However, we didn’t like the design for the house of the house maker and the cost of the new house went very high. I talked about what to do with our plan with my husband a lot of time, then we decided to cancel it because of these reasons. We have to stand the start again, but we will keep up since it is a big purchase!! なんて悲しい出来事。今日、マイホーム新築の計画を取りやめにしました。私たちはいい土地を探して、新しい家の計画を進めていました。でも住宅メーカーの家のプランが気に入らないし、値段が結局とても高くなったの。主人と長い間話し合って、これらの理由で結局白紙に戻すことにしました。私たちはまたスタートにもどってしまったけど、大きな買い物だし屈せずがんばることにしました。

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^) 3日分ありますので、簡単な添削で結構です。 Sunday March 13, 2006    It started snowy, but it was sunny later. My son, who will be 3 years old this April, tease me to read many picture books lately. He brought about 10 books to me before sleeping on his usual way tonight, so I had to read them for him. It was tough to read all of them at night, buy I think it is important to develop his mind. I will do my best for him. Tuesday, March 14, 2006 It was cloudy today. I had my hair dye and cut today. Although my son noticed my change, yet my husband didn’t notice it at all. (noticeが2回目なので違う表現がしたいのですが...)I wondered if once a man married a woman, he lose interest to his wife! Wednesday, March 15, 2006 We had fine weather today. I went out having lunch with my friends of three. (友達は友達でも、「ママとも」と表現したいのですが...)We drank two glasses of wine and ate spaghetti. They were very delicious and we chatted for a long time drinking wine. I spent pleasant time so I felt my stress of daily chores went off.

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 October 16th ‘10 I was busy today. As soon as I got up morning, I went to do rice-cake making. As a mallet of today was bigger than I had used ones of past, my arm パンパンになった。 And it was fine, I was tired a lot. After rice-cake making, I had to put a TV board together. But I had just bought some parts for that. When I got a call from the shop buying the TV, I was not easy a little. But I had a promise with my friends to go out to drink, I gave up it and did it. We met in grilled meet restaurant. We bought a 50percent off ticket of this restaurant with an internet. It was great and we would be full. As the TV will come to my house yester morning, I had better go to sleep early. It is almost 2 o’clock.

• 関係代名詞を巡って

高校生に英語を教えているんですが、実際には使われていても学校では不適切とされる表現がありますよね。これを教えていただきたく質問を出しました。 「私が昨日話した男の人は私のおじです。」と言う文は英語では“The man to whom I spoke is my uncle.”となるはずですが、普通は “The man who I spoke to yesterday is my uncle.”で whoはthatに置き換えることができ、更には省略も可能ですね。学校で間違いとされるのはどの表現でしょうか? それから、今度は先行詞が物の場合です。 「それを私が買った店は閉まっていた。」は“The shop from which I bought it has closed.”になりますが、同様に “The shop which I bought it from has closed.”更にはwhichを省略した “The shop I bought it from has closed.”はどうでしょうか? 次に関係代名詞というより疑問代名詞です。 「あなたは何を見ていますか?」という意味で “At what are you looking?”という文は逆に学校では不適切でしょうか? 最後に「窓が割れた家」というのは“The house the windows of which are broken”となりますが、whoseを使って“The house whose windows are broken”は間違い扱いされますよね。

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)   Friday, March 10, 2006 It was sunny today. I had a bad headache in this morning, so I did nothing at all what I was going to do today. There wasn't a medicine for a headache so I went out buying it and drank it in the evening. A little time later, the medicine cured my headache and I became to feel rather good. I thought that I should have drunk it earlier!!

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)      

またまた昨日にひき続き英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)  一応、最後に私の表現したい内容を日本語で表記しておきます Sunday, March 5, 2006    It started cloudy, but the sky was clearing later. Hello, dearest Candy. My husband and I went to my son’s nursery school for visiting the exhibition this afternoon. The paper clay which was made in the shape of my son’s hand was exhibited there. There is an album as well in which his growth for 1 year was collected. I was moved by these works. These are sure to become our eternal remembrance of my son’s two-year-old age. I think you can see my feeling. Until next time. See you soon, my dearest Candy. (日本語) 夫と私は今日の午後、息子の保育園の制作展を見に行ったの。紙粘土に息子の手を形どったものが展示してあったわ。彼の1年間の成長を集めた写真集も置いてあったの。これらの展示品を見てわたしとっても感動しちゃった。これらはきっと息子の2歳時代の永遠の記念品になると思うわ。私の気持ち分かるでしょ?じゃ、またね。

• 添削おねがいします4

次の文の誤りを訂正しなさい。 (1)This is the house in that our teacher lives. in that→which (2)He always did which he believed to be right. which→when (3)Sunday is the day which I don't work. which→because (4)You may invite whomever wants to come. whomever→whoever (5)The pen I lost it yesterday was new. ??? 何回かに分けて質問してしまってすみません。

• 英文日記の添削をしていただけませんか(^^)

また英文日記を書いてみました。文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)ネイティブならこんな表現をするなど、指摘してくださると,なおうれしいです(^^) Last week , my husband went to Hokkaido reading students for a school excursion for 4 days, so I had to take care of my two-year son alone. It was hard task than I had thought. I thought that single-mothers in the world are very tough then. By the way, I and my husband want to build a detached house, so we are looking for the land recently. We can't find the proper land which we both satisfy, however. It's very difficult to decide where to live. I think we need big power to find the proper land where we live in the future.